Damn!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
First time ever I have been on KMC at night when noone was in the otf were is everyone is there a party somewhere else I dont know about or didnt get invited to shifty

VilleValo462
sleep

DeNiro
well there is stink but thats still like being here by myself stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
*yawn*

lol

JKozzy
I was gona make a thread like this. I'd stay to help the OTF be what it should be but I gtg to bed now.. nite guys nd good luck! sleep

HockeyHorror
good night

DeNiro
maybe everyoneis tired today and just not posting or maybe Raz has cast a spell on everyone to post later or maybe oo hell too lazy to come up with ne more stupid thoughts

VilleValo462
maybe everyone has important shit to do besides come here and make pointless ****ing threads ...

VilleValo462
threads and or posts..

DeNiro
haha i was going to say laughing out loud i went shopping for cars today so i got all my important shit out of the way today i was going to take a test drive but i forgot to bring my license

VilleValo462
i loser .. im VERY shocked you didnt make a thread out of that D .. good job thumb up

SlipknoT
Who has a party on a monday night?

VilleValo462
i got a party on saturday night big grin

DeNiro
wow fun a junior high party sounds like a blast *cough cough*

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
no more like an orgy thumb up

SlipknoT
WOW!! I just realized ville valo is stinkfist blink

VilleValo462
OMG !!
how long did this take you ?

ORLI B isjus4ME
hi

VilleValo462
.. ??
hi ?

DeNiro
u big dummy

ORLI B isjus4ME
evil face

ORLI B isjus4ME
confused

VilleValo462
who me or him ?

ORLI B isjus4ME
o great im talkin to my f*cking self!

VilleValo462
laughing out loud
hello ..

DeNiro
laughing out loud I like this newbie he is stupid funny laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.