Help meee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sim0921
Hi ppl.
I have to write a short SF story. I'm out of time, and I'm out of ideas!
What should I write about? Aliens? Pissed robots? What?
Any kind of help is happily accepted.

Darth Sauron
Aliens, but dont have it so aliens are running around biting peoples faces off. Make it so we dont see them. only what they have done. Perhaps we could see just a flash of one somewhere smile

sim0921
^ thats interesting. thanx

sim0921
Anyone else?

Darth Revan
Write about an alien coming to earth, and seeing how its inhabitants worked together with such cooperation in building their society, and how organized and neat everything was. Then, at the end, say something like, "and the earthling crawled away on its six long legs, antennae waving in the breeze, and went about its business" so you imply that the alien was tiny and had been observing a colony of ants the whole time.

Storm
Time travelling.

Darth Sauron
I can build on that
have an alien on a foreign planet, watching the inhabitants working together and taking care of the planet. Helping each other, and everyone is equal.
Then have some lines about the aliien being astonished as his kind turned on each other and destroyed their home with war.
Then at the end reveal the alien is actually a human stick out tongue

Storm
But aliens are so common. It' s always about aliens sad

Darth Sauron
but this alien is a human.
its the twist
its the shock
its the va va voom
its the la vida loca
its the mojo
its the libido

Storm
Still, big nono no

Darth Sauron
But...but...but doth your sig not say 'If you stop searching for aliens, you stop living, because then you're dwelling in the past where there were no aliens. If you're not reaching forward to any growth or future in which aliens are involved, you might as well be dead.
Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth, that the truth...is out there.

pinsleepe
I had to write SF story for my English lesson. I hate English, I was tired, so I wrote about everything: aliens, demons and KGB agents... Teacher loved it messed

Storm
Have you been drinking again?

pinsleepe
You know, we have philosophy forum here smile

Darth Sauron
no, that was yesterday

sim0921
I agree. I think stories about aliens are kind of annoying sometimes. They're so predictable.
Anyways, thanx for your suggestions ppl smile

Im a lousy writer embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.