Star Wars: Shroud of the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
m currently working on a star wars story of my own. it is set 3000 years before episode 1, a time when jedi and sith ate plentiful. part 1 will be posted in 2 days heres the main characters:

Alan Poldren : a young teenage boy who lives on the isolated planet: Rogoion. he constantly dreams of becoming a Jedi but that dream is taken away from him by his mother who thinks the planets dangerous and wont let him leave the house much

Kin-ole-linge: A Jedi Master who discovers Alan on Coruscant after he arrives there and becomes his teacher

Darth Devais The 600 year old Sith master whos powers are greater than all the sith and jedi put together. he can kill anybody telepathically

I will work on more as i progress through the story

heres what alan looks like at the end of the story

Reborn Again
Let's see, you're describing:

#1 Anakin
#2 Qui Gon Jinn
#3 Yodi

And the picture looks an awfully-like Obi Wan.

I would suggest you not duplicate Lucas idea. Create your own.

The Ones
JESUS CHRIST WOMAN. IM DESCRIBING PEOPLE THAT I CAME UP WITH. THEY MAY SEEM LIKE THINGS FROM LUCAS'S MIND BUT HERES WHY I GAVE THEM THOSE DESCRIPTIONS

DD: he is really old because at 1 point in the story alan trys to take on dd because he thinks old people are weak but dd has used to force to his advantage to stay strong. as i said his powers are greater than all the sith and jedi put together and alan gets slaughtered (he is barely alive) so he trys to become even more powerful than the other jedi to kill dd but little does he know that Kin-ole-linge is edging him to the dark side because Kin-ole-linge is actualy a sith which your not supposed to know until part 11 but alan becomes a sith lord and the sith launch an attack on the jedi because they are planning to take over the galaxy then the universe and they dont want the jedi interfering.

Kin-ole-linge: they jedi live on coruscant, he is out and about partoling the streets and alan crash lands and Kin-ole-linge finds him and senses the force is strong with him so he takes him to the council (its small since its 3000 years before ep1)

Alan: i needed something to make him really timid but yet so head strong so i made him have a mother that wont let him leave the house and i gave him the will and determination to get through life.

i admit that pic looks like obi but he resembles obi except of course alan goes to the dark side

and for everyone else part one will be posted in 4 hours

The Ones

Trickster
With hero machine (I presume it is), it's quite difficult to make them look different...

The Ones
it is from hero machine

The Ones
Part 2 is in production and should be posted in 5 days

Captain REX
Blah, changed the title for you because I realized that "Myteries of the Sith" was a video game...

Reborn Again
I am not a woman.

The Ones
i was just ranting... no expression

Reborn Again
...And you may be describing people you came up with, however, they're too similiar to the people I posted. If I can see it, others will too.

The Ones
sorry. i came up with these characters and i had to describe them so i wrote down the frist things that came to my head then i fleshed it out

The Ones
halt in production for part 2. the release date can not be determined at this point

The Ones
here is Darth Devais

Bespin Bart
I would not be using HeroMachine to make the dudes...seeing as Devais is invisible... no expression

The Ones
hes supposed to be like that. be blends into the dark plus click on the image and you can see him properly

The Ones
Its confirmed. Part 2 will be released on December 1st 2004 at 18:00 PM (london time)

Captain REX
Alrighty then...

The Ones
sorry but part 2 will definently be posted in 24 hours and 40 min

The Ones
sorry about the delay ive had alot of work to do. part 2 isnt a long as part 1 because i havnt had time to think about it but here is part 2 (finaly) :

As the ship came out of hyperspace, it felt like it was hitting asteroids. It was rocking incredibly violently. Suddenly a huge explosion blasted through the cargo hanger of the ship. Alan looked out. He could see huge buildings spawning for about 759 miles he looked around and saw the ship was about to hit the ground. He jumped out of the hole were the explosion came through and landed on a building just 2 meters below him. The ship exploded with a sound that was deafening to the ear. Screams followed the explosion as loads of creatures ran to the crash site. Alan looked around. He got hit in the head as he landed and was bleeding heavily. He saw a hooded figure coming toward him and passed out.

The Ones
ok. ive decided to close this story for 2 reasons. 1: people were saying that i have been cloning lucas's ideas and 2: the isnt much interest for this story. rex, if you would do the honours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.