CONFIRMED: 2nd trailer in January

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Darth Gabe
Confirmed in Argentina at the marketing presentation of ep3. It will be 2 minutes long and it will be released early in january.

And later in March the last episode 3 trailer will be released

Exciting news

PVS
*looks at calender*

is it january yet? eek!

...how about NOW???

NoMeN
:O really cool!!! thanks for the info

cant wait that long tho sad

Lord Darth Gabe
And it is confirmed that is Anakin who kills mace, Palpatine just starts the fight

The Ones
thanks alot. thats great. november teaser trailer, december christmas, jan teaser trailer 2. EXCELENT

jedijunky1138
I nee proof. give us a link or something. Come on don't leave me hanging man.

Lord Darth Gabe
I assisted to the marketing presentation of episode 3 this past friday. this info came from an international Lucasfilm public relations agent.

That`s all the proof I can give...just wait until January and remeber me

Then wait until march and remember me again...

...you`ll see

eXSBass
Holy son of a witch January! That's only about one month. Boy o boy I can't wait!

JANUARY I LOVE YOU!

The Ones
What the f**k?

Stunrun
no worries cool January will soon be here

WOW its pretty close really! eek! i presume the musical score will be complete at this time toowink

Lord Darth Gabe
Musical score...yes...

But remember that NO Star Wars movie trailer ever had it`s own soundtrack in it...

...it`s a fact

Darth_Decimator
Lord Darth Gabe do u know exactly when i jan ???? beggeining ? middle ? end of the month ??

Lord Darth Gabe
I said "early January" so, we can get to the conclusion that it will be before January 15th...

So...

Nick1989
Lord Darth Gabe have you got a link to the site??

Gangularis
meh.. only two months i guess.

btw, was anyone suprised that they showed parts of one of the most anticipated scenes for the movie in this last trailer?

The Ones
no. i guess it was just to hold the fans together

Sith Master X
Sweet!! Thanks for the info. Can't wait for January now.

Jedi Priestess
I was under the impression that CONFIRMED meant it came from the Lucas camp itself?

OB1-adobe
Yeah I know what you mean. I think it has been CONFIRMED that people are getting nutty.

SomeGuy57
Maybe they will finally explain why Palpatine was always staring at Plo Koon like some sort of sex toy.

Lord Darth Gabe
Hey, listen everyone: there`s no link to any page...I said that I`ve been to the marketing presentation in Argentina and the public relations agent of Lucasfilm LTD related every detail of the campaign...

...sounds enough for ya`ll?

mtryder
I dunno, I'm starting to understand, but I'd really appreciate a link to help me along.

Darth_Decimator
i hope the new trailer doesnt give to much away , i really hope they dont chuck grievous in

mtryder
No offense, I really don't intend any sarcasm, but if you don't want anything to be given away, then why are you reading these forums? For my part, I'm too impatient to wait until may to see what's going to happen.

Lord Darth Gabe
I hear ya and I`m with ya mtryder...

...can`t wait until may

Darth_Decimator
i try my best not to look at anything containing spoilers , i wanna know as little as possible about the actual events of the film , i dont know a whole lot but already i feel i know 2 much , i to am impatient as all hell i had a convo with stunrun in the episode III trailer discussion thread about willpower and my complete lack of it when it comes to star wars , and no offense or sarcasm taken big grin

jedijunky1138
So.... This is NOT confirmed. Just because you said you heard it somewhere doesn't make it confirmed. you have to have physical proof i.e. an official site or a quote from GL himself that can be backed up by others. No proof...No confirmation.

Ushgarak
This is true, this is not literal confirmation- still the lead is appreciated.

The Ones
every 2 months theres a trailer till may (MOVIE!!) nov-jan-march-may. 2 months passing so it could be what GL is thinking

:.Space Opera.:
"i presume the musical score will be complete at this time too"

no.....actually a movie composition is completed usually around two weeks before a movie is released. im sure that johnny has some new musical themes in store for us already though! prolly a grevious one eek!

Lord Darth Gabe
PEOPLE IF U DON`T WANNA BELIEVE ME, THEN DON`T.

BUT IN JANUARY YOU WILL BE LIKE "OH, REMEMBER LORD DARTH GABE TOLD US ABOUT THE TRAILER COMING IN JANUARY...WE DOUBTED HIM...AND HE WAS RIGHT".

WTF? I`VE BEEN TO THE FREAKIN` MARKETING PRESENTATION OF EPISODE 3.

IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE?

dont loose your cool. it makes you less unbelievable. but i do belive you. what was the marketing presentation like. was it decorated fantastically?

Lord Darth Gabe
I`t was in a 4 stars hotel...they showed the trailer in dvd...that was wonderful...plus they showed about 8 minutes of the beginning!...AICN describes it very well, it`s everything in disorder, the dialogues did`nt have any ADR, no music, old sounds, some new and some unfinished footage.

But something that caught my attention was that, this movie is very very dark...it`s very dark indeed...you get a sensation of bleakness in the movie, I was like "this movie is going to be the saga at it`s prime"

I even got a card of the public relations agent...

The Ones
Star Wars: Episode III. it looks crap. it tastes like crap but brother it aint crap!

Lord Darth Gabe
Never will be...

i think it tastes like pooding

cornponious
I think it tastes like chicken.

corn

smokin'

SMOKE187
what actually date is it in january?

dont know yet

Lord Darth Gabe
Before January 15th. that`s for sure

Trust me

oh i trust you alright. no sarcasm intended

AntniEllison
What a good way 2 kick off the new year with a new trailer for Episode III now thats Blooooooody Good!

eXSBass
About one and a half months left

eXSBass
P.S: I got a funny feeling in a few days this news is going to reech TFN somehow. And then they're going to say they are the first to post in the news.

Poor shame. What happened to TFN? When did they go down?
They're now on SS.Cs level.

darktim1
sounds cool can't wait to see it hopefully they will have some finished shots of general grievious.

hopefully.

peluffo

jedijunky1138
I didn't say I didn't believe you but you said it was CONFIRMED. I said it was not confirmed untill an official site or GL himself confirms it. CHILL...........K?

Lyn
January eh? That's not too long...you know what, I think I might just make it! Thanks Gabe, buddy! thumb uphappy

Lord Darth Gabe
Peluffo...che, decime tu nombre que seguro que nos conocemos...

...lo del trailer en enero es posta...

...la presentacion de marketing es estrictamente para gente invitada, nunca es publica...imaginate yo fui de pedo

peluffo

cornponious
What the f**k?

We like English.

corn

Gangularis
lmao.. i don't know. they're kinda cute even though you can't understand them. like ewoks almost.

Jedi Priestess
Actually it was was posted at TFN the same time it was posted here. Dont fool yourselves, the boards at TFN still have alot of great things coming out of there. And a whole lot less flaming, but then Sapient &Co. are pretty vigilent.

i signed up with TFN awhile ago, posted one thing, got flamed, left. if i wouldve posted it here it would have actually been discussed.

Jedi Priestess
Well they do pretty much let you have it with both barrels if it's been discussed before or is silly. Sorry bout that.

i searched the forums and STILL got flamed. TFN is totally just a bunch of flamers stick out tongue......i cant believe i said that.

sith_darth_jay
laughing

Lord Darth Gabe> si podes postear la tarjeta seria mejor, asi tendrias mas credibilidad

stop!

sith_darth_jay
big grin sorry

Altar[1stONE]
any updates on an upcoming trailer in january.

LandoSpeeder
Nope. sad

Torik_Shai
Since there's been no official mention of it, I bet it's going to be a Hyperspace thing. Not that that matters here wink

Darth_Decimator
^^ nice sig dude ^^

DenKi
we if its before the 15th on January its not long, Any Proof tht there is a trailer coming out?

theshakl
can someone make a black background to that GG pic?

Torik_Shai
Thanks Darth Decimator big grin

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I hope we see more of the Duel of Anakin and Obi-wan

mossman
Lemme get this straight:

Somebody claims to have seen 8 minutes of footage from the "start of ROTS" and all they could find to say about it was "it was dark".

Some Marketing presentation!
Who handles LFL marketing these days? - the same people who market the Nazis?
Rosie O'Donnel?
Heroin?

Stuff the trailer - describe this footage you saw!!!

cornponious
I know I shouldn't post this, but I am anyway. You dweebs keep bantering back and forth about it, and I feel kind of sorry for you. So, here goes:

There is a rumor (a strong one i believe) that the next trailer (not TEASER) will be released this month, sometime between the 10th and 14th.

PM me if you want to know WHERE it is rumored to be released.

corn

Mortanius
How good could this trailer be if it's only gonna be on the web? Oh, well, I suppose any of GL's table scraps is better than none.

cornponious
Who said it was going to only be released on the web?

Not I.

corn

Mortanius
Well, you know what I mean, once it's released on HS. HS material isn't exactly exclusive anymore.

cornponious
Who said it was only going to be released via HS?

Not I.

corn

Eleonora
Well, even if it is, I'm sure someone will be kind enough to post a link ;-)

The Ones
i think scrambe will save us like he has millions of times

lucasfilm
so when is this actaully gonna come out again?

LandoSpeeder
Rumored at sometime between the 10th and 14th of this month passably.

Mortanius
Let me get this straight. There's gonna be another movie trailer coming out this month. Or is it going to be a HS feature?

LandoSpeeder
We don't know for sure. I think it's coming out in February, but that's just my opinion.

Mortanius
Well, it's only two more months until march.

LandoSpeeder
true. Forgot about that.

eXSBass
4 and a half months till Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

IMHO it will murder Batman Begins.

The Ones
it will murder any other movie coming out in that time. other compays have got some balls releasing there movies in MAY

Naredhel
Well... it's now January stick out tongue

Morridini
How will ROTS murder Batman Begins? Batman Begins comes out June 17, that's almost a month after ROTS. I don't think ROTS will have so much of an effect on BB at all.

The Ones
batman is rubbish.

Milosz006
With an argument like that who would dare stand to oppose you?

The Ones
i dunno. god?

zavin
Of course it'll kill Batman, that guy doesn't have a chance! evil face
I hope that the next trailer will show more of the final duel, and definitly some shots of Grievous. laughing

Does someone know the name of the song that is played at the last part of the first trailer?, not the Imperial March, but the one before it ( after Vader is has fully rised, when yoda turns on his saber, Mace fights, etc)

ExecuteR
i dont know the name of the song but it appears in ep I when anikan is in the naboo starfighter. just when he is escaping from the trade federation ship. (sorry for any bad english)

ExecuteR

Wat Tambor
are you sure about this eek!
i hope so Happy Dance

ExecuteR

Grievous_90210
i hope your right that would kick arse but your right there is either something like that is gona happen or gl is gonna make some major aor and bth

ExecuteR
yeah something like that. but lets hope is the 2min teaser with more shots of the duel

NoMeN
i dont think we will get the new trailer this week. but i hope its true.

dmndleader
There's a rumor on another thread that says a new trailer will be out between the 10th and the 14th.

ExecuteR
any news from the new GG pics NoMen?

ExecuteR
I dont think i can wait that long...............

NoMeN
you will have to wait.... sad

zavin
Ok, but does it hava a NAME?
It is: Anakin's theme? The droid invasion? The appereance of Darth Maul? He is the Chosen one? or other?

XX Emperor XX
are u sure there's another teaser trailer I thought there was only going to be one and then the regular trailer in march, but hopefully I'm wrong I want another trailer, with dialogue and showing more of the duel

Stunrun
well the next update is tommorrow, maybe THIS could be it?cool im hoping confused

ExecuteR

ExecuteR

Jedi Priestess
The reason the OS hasnt changed is becuase they have all been on vaction. This was all clearly stated in the last update they released. AND there is already a thread for a trailer in January. Next time please dont opena thread when we already have one please.

ExecuteR
ok my bad

zavin
laughing cool! where can i download it? laughing
Or can you pass me the song? Post a link, or post a webpage where i can find it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

greed0
i don't think we are likely to see a trailer until a bit later on in the year and near the time of the release of the film sorry if i have dampened anyone's dreams

ExecuteR

zavin
go to yousendit.com , and upload it!
plz, if u can, do it as fast as you can
Then, after you upload it, put the link of the page in this thread.
I'll pm you with my email

ExecuteR
ok hang on a sec

zavin
I will

ExecuteR
What e-mail do i put in the "Recipient's Email Address" box?

zavin
check your personal messages!

ExecuteR
ok man take it easy its sending and it says that can take 5 min

zavin
how fast is your connection?

The Ones
november= teaser trailer

( 2 months later)

januray= 2nd teaser trailer

( 2 months later)

March= theractrical trailer

( 2 months later)

May 19th= Film

can you see a pattern, i can

Mortanius
That makes a lot of sense, Ones. Logical pattern.

zavin
it has always been like that

ExecuteR
lets hope we are right in our theories

Stunrun
if there was a trailer this month, the OS would of alerted us alreadycool sorry no trailer this month

Stunrun
EDIT: typed it twice, my badwink

ExecuteR
here it is
http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XMAD31ARAIEM3F6ZDHH9JB6KE

ExecuteR
enjoy

Jedi Priestess
Boys you really should do all this via pm in the future k? smile

Word on the street is that the trailer in January is for HS members.

ExecuteR
And?? bth is just for HS members and we all have the pics

Jedi Priestess
And nothing, it was just a comment that it's rumored to be released at HS instead of the general public is all.

DarthVader
Wait wait...when was the November trailer relesed?

eXSBass
Where have you been these last months. The official trailer is at the OS.

DarthVader
no no!! i was asking the date...i saw it the first day...but i forgot what day..

eXSBass
Ohh roll eyes (sarcastic) 21st I think.

Count_Pipe
the 4 of November for HyperSpace Member

Sith Master X
ExecuteR, thanks alot man!!! I was wondering what that music was also, and I wanted it.

DarthVader
CRAP the same day i go back to skool....what kind of crap is that!!

The Ones
it says reguler updates return 3rd jan (tomorrow) so maybe theyll alert us or give us the trailer!!!!

eXSBass
Wish, just wish. **Touches wood**

shadow225588
SO the next one is suppose to be 2 and a half minutes right?

ExecuteR
any time. SW 4 EVER

LandoSpeeder
Yeah, I was wondering what that song was called. thanks ExecuteR!

Count_Pipe
Maybe .. Y Suppose 2 Minutes

The Ones
i hope its at least 1 minute and 30 sec full of episode 3. not some ANH and TPM and AOTC crap

LandoSpeeder
That really ticked me off when they put that in the teaser.

Mortanius
I think the teaser could have been better. The old footage wasted a lot of time on it. I don't know whether it was George Lucas trying to make a connection with the old trilogy or if Lucasfilm was behind on effects.

zavin
Thank you man!
Now i can edit my duel footage with new background music!

zavin
oh man! the link is invalid
post it again, someone, plz!

Count_Pipe
This Time is gone to be a Trailer and is All of Episode III..

Nothing about Episode IV or other .. a thing so wink

LandoSpeeder
I still works, and didn't you save it to your computer?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>