Looking4AMovieAboutUndercoverWorkWithAFilmCrew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

secrecyguy
I forgot what this movie is called. It suppose to come out end of summer or fall of this year. I never seen it or I may have missed it. It probably came out and did not do well or it got cancelled.

This movie is about undercover work with a film crew. It is about a guy who want to make a movie and there's a guy who is willing to give money to him to make it but it turns out he was just using him to do some undercover work at a place where movies are usually are not made in.

This movie is based on a true story.

I think it may have Ben Affleck doing a small part in it so I try to look for the actors name to see if I can find the movie but no success. So it may have an actor similar to him.

I saw a preview of it at iFilm.com at the beginning of summer but I can not find it there anymore.

Can anyone tell me what this movie is called? Did I miss it or did it got cancelled?

roundisfunny
I think it is "The Last Shot" (2004), starring Matthew Broderick and Alec Baldwin. There are a half-dozen other well-known actors in the principal cast, but Ben Affleck doesn't seem to be among them.

It was in limited release in the US on September 24, 2004.

lil bitchiness
If that didnt help, try again here

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.