The Zutons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
Has anyone heard of this band? They are freakin' sweet. I saw them with Muse the other night. It was such a kickass show. big grin

furryman
Yeah I like 'em

KMC
I've heard a few tracks and they sound pretty classy. Is it worth getting the album?

Kate xx

furryman
I'd say so, but not really priority

Drumdude1167
I'm in love with the song "Pressure Point"

StinkFist462
never heard them .. heard of them though

sk8stuff09
they are cool, if u have seen the commercial for Levi's Jeans where the dog chases the girl up the tree and bites her jeans off, they play the Zuton's song "Pressure Point" in it, which is a kick a$$ song,.....

They are freakin' sweet. I saw them with Muse the other night. It was such a kickass show. (september rain)

dang your lucky, those are 2 cool bands, zutons and muse, both from U.K.

StinkFist462
i dont watch TV

bobby_sox
they are one of the great up and coming british bands that form part of the Liverpool music scene. in a year or so they will be big trust me! also, if you like these, you might wanna check out a band called The Bandits - another band from Liverpool and also The Coral.

Alpha Centauri
I like them.

-AC

ladygrim
i think there kewl ...big grin

KMC
Album is brilliant! Got it a while ago and now its burning a hole in my CD player.
I love the janglyness of them (cant think of a better word) tht kind of mish-mah of loads of instruments. I personally think they're better than The Coral.

Sickened.
I don't think I could live without 'Pressure Point' and 'You Will You Won't'.

Ok... I probably could.

I'd be ill tempered, though.

\m/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.