I need some help please!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
My stepsister has a baby name josha and she just been going out with a new friend of hers after the baby's father broke up with her.
Now this new boyfriend wants to aport the baby so he can be the father since the other one lefted.
However he is gone and seh has to have his permission for this.
Anyone know what she should do?She wants her baby to have a father since the other one bailed on her.Any suggustions?JM confused

Antoinette
she should find the father so he can pay child support by taking him to court and then the sweet man who wants to adopt the baby should do that...I wish her luckbig grin

Jackie Malfoy
Thank you.The promblem is she does not know where the father is!If any he should go to jail being that he is eighteen and she is only sixteen.Should she get the police involved?JM

Antoinette
only unless rape was invloved....but if needed to find the man..then yes

Jackie Malfoy
I don't think it was rape I think it was not forceful either.But I will call her and suggust this to her.I am at my dad's house and seh is at my mom and stepfather's house.
Anyway thanks again for helping me.JM

Antoinette
you welcome...if you need anything else just pm me..big grinwish u luckbig grin

Darth Revan
Is this how you came into the world, JM? Illegitimate teen pregnancy? Because if it is, that would explain a lot of things... yes

hh?
laughing out loud

JToTheP
PWN3D!!!!!!!1111111111 laughing

Teh polllice can finnd any1 off name or id card

Darth Prefect
I refsue to raed any of JMs psots!Tehy are piontless!
So is tihs thraed!DP

shellie
seriouslly jackie....this isnt something that we can help with....i appreciate your concern for your sis but she needs to not be worried about finding her baby a father and worry about how she's gonna get her education now........obviously she needs it.....

or .........she can be one of those who live of the welfare system and our tax dollars can raise her child.....

there ya go....no father neededhappy

Imaginary
Go to elementary school, pass grades 2-4 and then get back to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.