What Star Wars poster do you have in your room?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
I have this one

http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/200000/205700/205728/Products/4907863.jpg

I want to get the Episode 1 teaser trailer where it shows Ani's shadow as Vader. Also the new teaser poster that came out where Ani's cape is Vader.

SnakeEyes
I have a limited edition ROTJ poster, a Battle of Hoth one, and a Star Wars Galaxy poster (my fav.)

.:Space Opera:.
i have all of the special edition ones from 1997

LanİeWindu
I don't have any.

cal31
EP I teaser poster.

Ben-Kenobi
I Just Got This One Not Too Long Ago

LanİeWindu
I don't really like to put my Star Wars things out in the open, people call me a geek.

I have a shit load of it though.

Stealth Agent
ahh i dont care cuz my friends are my friends and my friends call me a geek im all like man shut up

Sicky666
Why should I have a poster of Star Wars in my room? The only thing that decorates my wall is a demon.
Although.. there is one in the living room of Episode I/The Phantom Menace, but if I would have one it would probably be Palpatine.

darktim1
well I have all episode1 posters and episode2 posters I also have a classic poster that is signed by george lucas that cost me alot of money when I bought it I also have all my starwars insiders on the wall.

Jodo kast
I don't have one;

Darth_Decimator
i got the 97 special edition ones 2

darktim1
cool.

Sicky666
That's the spirit...

Julie
I have the Padme Amidala one from Ep II

It's really quite lovely....and I have the Battle of Geonosis at home in my room
I actually own many more I just haven't framed them yet

darktim1
anyone got the 24carrot gold special edition posters that they came out with I don't just wondering if anyone in this thread owned them.

Julie
I have no idea what you're talking about so I'd say no

darktim1
they made the posters but guess don't sell them anymore.

Sicky666
But, I would love to have one of Palpatine...

Zachara
I have Mara Jade! MUJWAHAHAHAHAHA!! (It was a treat from my god parents for my B-day. They took a one of my favorite pics of mara and made it into a big poster.)

Sicky666
Or one of Darth Vader or Thrawn...

kanis
alien I have the episode two attack of the clones movie poster and an Star wars timeline poster next to it.

Sicky666
Dragon lord? Explain...

arniehira
i made this star wars poster inspired by revenge of the jedi before it's contradictory name change. i have had it blown up to 4ft by 2.5ft and framed. Did 2 versions one with The Emperor in the background and one with Vader.... Enjoy!!!

Arnie

arniehira
heres the one with vader!!!

Ciao4Now

arniehira
the original shows; vader vc luke with vader in the background....

Sicky666
I surely enjoy this one...

kanis
alien Oh it is a sticker poster showing the characters from episode two linking up with the characters from a new hope. Like anakin + padme = luke & leia so it is more a family tree poster than a timeline one. My bad.

Sicky666
Can you show it to us?

kanis
alien I'm not sure how to do that, but I will try.

Sicky666
Well, you just attach it to your posr here, very simple...

kanis
alien I've just gotten the star wars episode 3 movie poster which I am going to put up soon.

EyeOfApocalypse
I have one of Darth Maul, very interesting one. I hope to get another copy of it (framed this time), then of course a few of my other favorite Star Wars characters. Having the wall space to hang them all sadly will have to wait until I possess my own homestead

Areora
I've got the KOTOR poster of Atris fighting Nihilus. It rocks. big grin

Stunrun
i have the original SW trilogy posters, IV,V, and VI completley covering the upper part of my wall, then I and II - Theatrical release posters underneath......oh yeh! and i also got a HUGE poster of ROTS teaserbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.