blade vs. deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
who will win, no explosives, no teleportation.

K3VIL
Sirin has been transformed into a vampire, and with her mutant power is just destroying some buildings full of humans to suck their blood.
From a rooftop an unidentified dark figure shoot a sleeping bullet at her, then he catch her with a rope and put her on the roof.Suddendly from the rooftop in front of the dark figure a squall of bullets is shoot at him who dodge them and answer to the fire with a modified uzi.Then the figure jumps from the rooftop where he stands to the other and is catch in mid air by a red & black figure that says
-Hey bat guy give me back her or i kick you and your orrible trench coat.
-You don't know who are you f.u.c.king with.

-Uh?Blade?The vampire hunter?You've start hunting down mutants?

-Idiot i haven't much time i must take her

-No you must jump off this roof or i'll kick you from

-If you let me explain...

Wade take off his sword and Blade two, the battle starts.
It's not a kill each other battle, just a knockdown battle.
Anyway Blade was send here from Prof X to take Syrin at X-Men's base and give her the serum that can transform you from a vampire to a human, but Wade doesn't want to hear the explanation, Blade touch his love, Blade is gonna having hard time...

Havoc470
deadpool wins, blade knocking him out is impossible, and DEADpool doesnt knock people out, but kills them and moves on.....unless he had one of those random thoughts and decides to play with blades corpse for a while

Nataku8188
Blade would go toe to toe with Deadpool for a long time. Considering hes faster, and will last a long, long time. Whereas Deadpool will last until he he gets off a lucky shot and kills him.

Havoc470
what the hell.....deadpool is faster than blade, he has his own damn teleportation (im not sure on how it works though), is immortal, and was trained by weaponx

Nataku8188
He isn't faster. Blade is faster than any human being, because he is not only a vampire, but since morbius bit him, a pseudo-vampire.

He is faster, stronger, and more durable.

Deadpool never dies.

End result- Blade pummeling DP until DP finnaly kills him.

Havoc470
dp would be intent on killing blade from the start, he's not some concious character that bothers to care about his actions, imo he would definitely win this

SnakeEyes
in the end, it goes to DP

baddspellahl4
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314401&highlight=blade jerk

baddspellahl4
I vote blade because he's got better weapons

ragesRemorse
Blade is faster, but DP is more agile. Dead pool's weapon experience is far more abundant than blade's. They both have great fighting techniques, Blade is more resourceful and stronger, but i doubt that Blade could withstand dead pool's flurry of weaponry for to long though.

K3VIL
Blade possess a great weaponry too.His modified UZI, 2 pistols, and both of this fireweapon have laser led for targeting, his sword, the silver poles, the boomerang blade, the whip blade he use in the trailer of the third movie, and don't forget that Blade is faster of DP when he throw weapons he's damn precise and even if Deadpool will resurecct from death, if Blade put him down for first, he will win the match.Deadpool resurrecting is just a big trouble to deal with.But probably Blade will be far before DP recover totally.

Havoc470
DEADPOOL IS IMMORTAL, no death, as in he cant die

he barely uses his teleportation and rarely uses explosives, while he has 5 different guns strapped to his body, two katana's, and a healing factor, not to mention he's a highly trained assasin and he has enhanced abilities

Havoc470
wait a second, are you guys talking about movie blade or comic book blade, i never saw no whip blade in the comics

anyway, dp doesnt die, as in he cant be ressurected because he wont die to begin with, he'll just get up with all the damn blade weapons in his body pull them off and say "wow, thats cool, i think im gonna stop playing around and kill you now"

crazyspinz
not true. blades weapons are effective against vampires. honestly, wut will garlic bombs do to deadpool?

DP is an awsome fighter, he is weapon X trained, so he is trained with all high tech weapons and swords. and if blade cuts him dp heals in a second.

srankmissingnin
If Deadpool can manage to beat Weapon X enhanced Sabretooth, while he is falling apart, Blade will be no problem.

Nataku8188
Deadpool doesn't heal instantly... he heals quickly, but not instantly. I'm pretty sure an acid edged sword will tear deadpool in two.

No matter how long the battle, DP wins, but Blade is physicly superior in every category except healing rate.

ScarletSpider
It depends on the terms of the fight. Blade could put him down, and leave. Then the next day, having regenerated, Wade would come back and shoot him in the face. If you go one round, whoever disables whom first, I might go with Blade. Deadpool has enhanced healing, though sufficient enough wounds can slow him down for awhile, enhanced strength (and perhaps agility), but I don't think it's anything superhuman. The way his teleporter works isn't instantaneous. He uses it mostly for transportation. He'll port himself to the store for some beer and Bea Arthur smut or port himself away from a fight if he's getting his ass handed to him. It doesn't work like Nightcrawlers, where it's quick and easy to use. It is also an unstable gadget, and oftentimes breaks down.

Locked in a warehouse for 30 minutes, first to disable the other wins, I'd lean towards Blade, as we've seen the Cat, just a regular guy, take out DP with a few moves.

jplatinum
It doesn't depend on shit. Blade is the man,but he can't beat someone who doesn't die even if his head is cut off, but blade will die if he is decapitated. Blade just can't win in a death match. Now Blade can knock him out if he hit him with full power a couple times, but he would just heal and get up again. Once blade tires, deadpool rages out on him like he did to typhoid mary in the earlier comics "and the batslayer is no more."

Kento
I give it to Wade.

SnakeEyes
This fight could be hilarious... I could imagine Blade thinking DP was some sort of Vampire and trying to use light as an advantage. Such as Blade throwing one of his grenades at Deadpool and once the light goes off, Blade is thinking "yeah, i AM badass" and DP is "like man, that hurt my eyes *******!"

Nataku8188
Wade is absoloutly disgusting...

Milkie
Stop saying Deadpool can't die. Who the hell said anything about them killing each other to win. There is more then one way to defeat someone. Taskmaster and others have put a beat down on Deadpool and those could be considered a win even if they did not kill him.

Milkie
F*ckin Punisher kicked his ass

Up In Flames
Blade has defeated La Magra, Jarod Nomak and even Dracula....
Deadpool is just another opponent waiting to be stepped on!

Milkie
Did Marvel bring back it's Vampires? or are they all still gone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.