My Great Knee Adventure!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
In case any of you care, (And if you don't, I dont care, your gonna know anyway.)
Well yesterday (Saturday) I went to a rock climbing competition in a gym not far from where I live, like 30 min away. So near the end of the comp I was climbing a hard route, and near the top, (my head was like 10-12 feet off the ground) I fell off having slipped off a hold. And On my way down I hit a kid who was running below me. Well my knee went out at an odd angle and I heard something pop. Well that wasn't fun and I went down in pain and stuff. But after like 30 min of icing it I gould put weight on it and stuff. Well for the rest of the night and half of today I was keeping it up and Icing it, but the Ice wasn't doing me any good, in fact it felt like it was getting worse. So I made my mom take me to the walk-in clinic to have them look at it and maybe tell me what was wrong. So after waiting like forever in the clinic, the doctor saw me. Well she took one look at my knee and said "That's not right." So she decided to draw the fluid outta my knee, that was there because of the swelling. So she stuck a big ass needle into my knee (After numbing it first thankfully....) and pulled out about 50cc of bloody fluid. (Fun right....) So after she saw the fluid, she told me that I probably tore a ligament in my knee and I have to see the orthapedic person later this week.

And thats my great adventure.

Stupid kid!

hh?
eek! that kicked ass!

*no sarcasm intended...for once*

Tptmanno1
Not really,
Was kina painfull, But now i have and awesome story to tell people.

Silver Stardust
OOOWWWWWW.

Tptmanno1
Any sympathy will be graciously accempted in the form of food...

BackFire
You hurt yourself, congratulations.

Tptmanno1
Thank you!

Darth Revan
Sounds painful. Don't die of a massive infection for some reason, mmm'kay?

Silver Stardust
You want cookies from me, don't you, Stefan stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
OMG, My Bio teacher says mmm'kay all the time, its halarious, and He accually knows its from south park! He's awesome!

Cookies would be appreciated Alana......
I'm trying to get food outta my uncle too if it makes you feel any better...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.