Which of these are u looking forward to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
discuss

ChickinMeat
definatly repubic commando for me, i like the way its sort of rainbow6 style with the starwars universe, awesome!

Walfredo
KOTOR II is a definite hit. I can't wait for it...

StinkFist462
episode 3 ...... idk want to know more about it without going to the episode 3 forum ... too confusing in there

SnakeEyes
okay well if u wanna know more about any of the games just go to: www.lucasarts.com

RaventheOnly
The Sith Lords droolio i cannot believe its being released so soon eek!

SnakeEyes
lol, i am not an X-box guy... I need to wait for PC!

Shaolin Monk
definetely Sith Lords

SaTsuJiN
i already know how sith lords is going to be.. Im looking forward to see how episode 3 is gonna turn out

SnakeEyes
me 2

Revan X
I voted for sith lord but i rather be more focus on Episode 3 game

Darth Jello
have you guys seen the episode 3 game trailer? if you don't want the movie spoiled, don't see it.

SaTsuJiN
rofl.. it doesnt spoil anything.. it just shows gameplay really.. he goes bullet time most of the game and does acrobatics

SnakeEyes
It kinda spoils some stuff. If u REALLY do not want anything spoiled, then do not watch it. But i did, and look how i turned out today!

blink

SnakeEyes

SaTsuJiN
I dunno, Im a spoiler nut and I found the trailer not to be revealing. (its not stuff that a star wars fan wouldnt already know ) But as for the actual gameplay of the Ep. III game trailer, I'd say it needs at least a year of tweaking and graphical enhancements

SnakeEyes
BUMP

Unholy_Cheese
SW ep III looks very good.

WindDancer
I'm currently playing KOTOR II and almost done with the game. So I'm looking forward to Star Wars: Republic Commando.

Morridini
S
i
t
h

L
o
r
d
s

SnakeEyes
well... For me i must say Episode three, with Sith Lords as the second...
Republic Commando may surprise me though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.