Anakin Skywalker: The Over-Achiever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smegsaber
1. Becomes the first human to win the Boonta Eve Pod-Race.
2. Becomes the first Jedi to begin a family.
3. Becomes the first Sith to eradicate the Jedi (well, almost).
4. Becomes the first Jedi to eradicate the Sith (what duality!).

To Anakin Skywalker, dux of the school, king of the over-achievers.

Darth_Nefarus
If only he would have taken down Yoda, then number 3 would work...
But was he not the first Jedi to return to the light side after joining the Sith order?
Perhaps that could be number 5.

smegsaber
Indeed! So it kind of backs up that there needn't be any more Star Wars films- who could ever rise above the huge (and plentiful) achievements of Man of the Year in a Galaxy Far, Far Away...- Anakin Skywalker?

Red Superfly
Now, there's a revelation for ya.

Maybe the reason as to why the Jedi become extinct is because they:

a) WILLINGLY refuse to produce offspring?

b) They'd rather steal other people's children for their little cult instead.

They are the intergalactic equivalent of the panda crossed with Michael Jackson.

:.Space Opera.:
the panda? do you mean the panthers? (black)

Lord Darth Gabe
Anakin is indeed an over-achiever...

BTW you forgot this:

6.Becomes the first jedi to lose 4 lightsabers

:.Space Opera.:
7: becomes the first jedi to fall in love with a pedophile.

Anakin2Vader
LOL... i always thought that was kinda stupid

AntniEllison
yep he was the first to come back to the light side after joining the sith

smegsaber
Good points. I guess it begs the question: is there anything Mr. Skywalker cannot do?

Tread lava, I suppose... smokin'

Mist
ki adi mundi also had a family.....

smegsaber
I must have missed that part of the movie. I know, I know... EU. I love the EU. I really do. I've bought every adult Star Wars novel they've made (only continuing the story from ROTJ though). At times I get very defensive and claim "it's Lucas endorsed!", and to a degree it is. But the man isn't getting down to the nitty gritty character development. He may, at the most, read a brief outline- but truth be told, he rarely reads any of it. There was a moment there with the books, before they began the New Jedi Order series, that I was beginning to think that the only word from the George Lucas department to the Bantam/Spectra department was: "Just don't mention the (clone) war". wink

Mist
wat the hell is all that supposed to mean?

Darth_Nefarus
Luke Skywalker is the only person I seeing as being able to achieve more than Anakin did. Luke, to my knowledge, is the most powerful force-user in the history of the galaxy, and it would be no surprise to see him do something like defeating all of the dark-side users in the galaxy. Something to reflect Anakin's genocidal purge, but in a good way.

SomeGuy57
8: First racist Jedi (kills Mace).

Mist
doesnt make him racist.

SomeGuy57
I know, i was just kidding.

Red Superfly
Yes, Anakin performed a hate crime on Mace.

*FBI take Anakin away*

Darth_Nefarus
First Jedi to use his penis, but the lava bath didn't help too much

smegsaber
Mist, I was merely pointing out that I was trying to evoke discussion that uses 'what everyone sees'. I wasn't taking the piss when I said that I love the EU. I think it's great. It's just hard to create discussion that can go anywhere when someone may not have read Comic #23 of the Trandoshan War...

It's pretty fair to say that the most enduring Star Wars *thing* will be the 6 films. So just basing any knowledge on the films helps to evoke discussion between all people. Even those who just happen across this message board, want to discuss Star Wars, and not have to suffer being flamed as a newbie just because their Registration date was last Tuesday.

smegsaber
I'm loving people's ideas! It's good to have a bit of humour amongst all this flaming going on recently big grin

AddictedToBoys
Anakin's HOT

Red Superfly
Maybe this is how balance was brought to the force?

The Jedi were right along. There must be balance. Good balances the bad. Bitter and the sweet. Yin and Yang.

Anakin banged Padme, therefore he must lose his wee-wee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.