Match!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Telperaca
Love Test

Try it out!!

Telperaca

ClaraG
i only got 11% with my crush sad

Telperaca

Telperaca
Who is your crush? shifty

Telperaca

Telperaca

ClaraG
no one on here....

Telperaca
Awww damn! stick out tongue

ClaraG
But i did surname and first name the last time
and when i did it this time with just first names i got 23% roll eyes (sarcastic) a very small improvement stick out tongue

chelsea24
since i was really bored i dun this :
chelsea michael

61 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between chelsea and michael has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

She-Devil
hah telpie haha

She-Devil
Love Calculator results
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:
she-devil barakus

72 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between she-devil and barakus has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

ClaraG
Love Calculator results
rogue938 Phoenix Aska

89 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between rogue938 and Phoenix Aska has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

The Tired Hiker
The Tired Hiker and Michael Jackson relationship will not work
out at all unless Michael Jackson makes small sacrifices to be
there for The Tired Hiker when he is needed most. Hiker must
be able to fit into the small pajamas for this relationship to work.
Jackson should spend as much time with Hiker as possible, or this
relationship will go no further than make-out sessions in the purple
farris wheel in Jackson's front yard.

89%

ClaraG
omg!

English Moosette Canadian Moose

0 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between English Moosette and Canadian Moose, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

Imaginary
I share your surprise....

Storm
******** ******** http://www.lovecalculator.com/img/heart.png ******* ****

74 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between ******** ******** and ******* **** has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

badboy2004
mine was 61 %

AvP
hey telp i did yours and my name

it was 59% eek! thats a score

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between glenn and telperaca has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

Telperaca

Sun Ce
i don't have a cursh sad

Telperaca
eek!

Sun Ce
wait rosh, are u just putting names in and it says all that?, or are u putting details abotu me?, because if its just names it doesn't mean anything

AvP
who else do i like

Spicy_Mchaggis
me and misha have a 03%.
i feel loved

AvP
me and keira knightley was 59%

m!$hA
why did you do me? confused

m!$hA
laughing out loud

AvP
i don't know

Telperaca
Hey, it's just a little fun, it's not serious.

If I was I'd be screeming my head of at the moment!

Anyway, I'm sorry if you didn't want me to. cry

m!$hA
its just the fact that you did me and glenn first confused

Sun Ce
MISH!!!!, who cares hun, its just liek this "love is in the air, everywhere i look aroudn" eek! i remember that film happy

Telperaca
That's was because it was the first thing that poped into my head.

I'd already done my matches with people, shifty and I didn't want to post them. embarrasment

Sun Ce
But!! cry u didn't do me!!! weep

m!$hA
but love is NOT in the air! confused

Sun Ce
okay hun, youve got me worried abotu ya, whats up, is everything alright?

Telperaca

Sun Ce
but rosh, how are these happening, what do u type in??

Telperaca
The names!!

Did you see the link I posted in the first post in the first page?

Sun Ce
yeah, but nothing can determin if they will get together simpley from names erm

m!$hA
nah im cool hug
but thanx, thats sweet!

Telperaca
Yeah, but it's just interesting to see what it says. stick out tongue

badboy2004
yeah it is

Sun Ce
thats okay then hug

and rosh i guess so, its fun after all stick out tongue

Telperaca
stick out tongue

sunshyne
you can make a relationship work, only if you both try

Vampy
eek! in't tell you who but i got 98% har har har stick out tongue

and 31% with another sad

Sun Ce
i got alot of 10%'s no expression

then again i don't have a crush on anyone yet embarrasment

Telperaca
10% laughing out loud

AvP
10% what

English Moosette
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh no!! Whatever shall we do? I'm Syren, by the way......

English Moosette
Oh yay, oh f.uckin yay wink

Love Calculator results
Syren Canadian Moose

91 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Syren and Canadian Moose has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

BakaXero
MINE WAS 93%!!!!!!
my friend was 94%
he beats me by 1

English Moosette
Love Calculator results
Kerry Barker Scott Gardner

72 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Kerry Barker and Scott Gardner has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

dance

English Moosette
This absolutely must be seen.

Telperaca

nitro-swicked
i did 1 better telp

Telperaca
...................................................................................

Beat that!!

mauler
I don't know the Name of person 2 --- embarrasment

OMG!!

Love Calculator results
Me Cameron Diaz

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Me and Cameron Diaz has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
eek!

Canadian Moose
Wow...honey...As moose we stand no chance, but otherwise, we have it made in the shade...smile

sunshyne
mike, it'll work out between us...i think so anywayswink

nitro-swicked
yea i know it will babe
i just nearly fell off my chair i read it wrong embarrasment

sunshyne
awe its ok babe

nitro-swicked
yea i know babe wink

Candy Kisses
Love Calculator results
d-double & candy kisses

71 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between d-double and candy kisses has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other

lil bitchiness
Milla http://www.lovecalculator.com/img/heart.png Matthew
33 %

Millahttp://www.lovecalculator.com/img/heart.png Benjamin

33 %

What the bloody hell!??!?!? mad

English Moosette
Double D?? Since when? eek!

nitro-swicked
nitro-swicked sunshyne

61 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between nitro-swicked and sunshyne has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

English Moosette
hysterical

As if you need an online generator to tell you what's real chica!

Silver Stardust
74% blushing

Clovie
71%//relationship between ........... and ............. has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other. //

yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight cry

English Moosette
What percentage did you get Clo?

Clovie
71% cry

Silver Stardust
71% is pretty good, Clover...

English Moosette
toot That's a pretty high score!

Silver Stardust
I got 74% smile

(but I know in reality mine would be higher happy )

KERRY I haven't seen you on in ages!!! hug

English Moosette
hug And now I have to leave cry

Scott and I got 91% happy

Silver Stardust
Awwww cry damnit I always miss you! I miss talking to my sis...DAMNIT I have so much to tell you!

Lucky biatch stick out tongue

Canadian Moose
Scott WHO? I thought THIS Scott and you got 72%?

CherryPie
I want anthony to be mine and i got 31%

ooo maybe kylegroup

ok never mind 23%helpsmilie

Canadian Moose
Canadian Moose Syren

91 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Canadian Moose and Syren has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

NOICE! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.