Man came from monkey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jury
The theory that man came from monkey thru evolution could be possible since there are people who actually look like one. Without heavy hairs and tails, that is. But then again, there are also people who look like wild boars, felines and fishes. Even others have humongous eyes and outrageously disproportioned jaws

Darwin could have at least gave some of these animals some credits (not just monkeys), or expect a "Plea of Equality" movement anytime soon.

smile

furryman
I believe in evolution

Df02
well, since humans have a soft underbelly and yet still walk on 2feet, effectively exposing their genitals... there mustve been some sort've tampering to get from monkey to human, since evolution would have worked to defend the weak spots on the body, not expose them

Mr Zero
The theory of evolution doesn't claim that man came from monkeys, so your poll is pointless. Do your homeowrk.

Jury
blink Gosh, doesn't it sound a joke? erm

yerssot
if you wish to talk about evolution, there is a thread in GDF

Jury
no, it's not... erm this is totally a joke...

didn't you get it?

it's not about the Theory of Evolution.... it's about the fact and reality that there are people who really look like monkeys, wild boars, etc...

why care for the theory of evolution? erm

Baylin
To be honest most men have yet to evolve from the monkey!

Corran
Are you talking about me Baylin?

Jackie Malfoy
Now that is the funniest thing I heard all day!Man made from monkeys?Come on people do you reallly belive in this?JM Well that made my day!JM

Drumdude1167
where else did we come from ADAM AND EVE ?????

WindDancer
*Throws bananas at Evolutionists*

stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
Yea we did!We are came from Adam a nd eve!Actly no I don't think so but I do know that we are not from monkeys!Join in in throwing bannannas at people who believe that they were once monkeys!JM

Corran
If we evolved from Monkeys then why do we still have monkeys?

Frosty Beverage
i dont believe in evolution. i believe in god.

no expression so humans and apes look the same...

so do:

lions and tigers,
racoon and possums,
dogs and wolfs,
fish and...other fish,

The list goes on...

Why do WE have to be the ones 'evolving'?

dave123
we were made out of dust by God, duh stick out tongue

mailedbypostman
No way did we evolve from monkeys. Fool! Monkeys are still here! Man evolves from APE-LIKE BEINGS! *Throws monkeys at the creationists and bananas at the wrong-minded evolutionists.*
Also, the DNA of chimpanzees and humans are 97.3% alike! Tigers and lions aren't. I'm not siding with the wrong evolutionists, but there's another thing to throw at the creationists.

mc pee pants
i can honestly say, without sarcasm, that that was the most sensible response that i've seen from you.

Frosty Beverage
Yeah....well no.

But go did make us.

no expression

Darth Prefect
i agree--that was very well put, Doug.

mailedbypostman
No sarcasm here anyway.

Frosty Beverage
I actually agree... I have a serious side you know

Frosty Beverage
Whenever some types a period after their sentence (99.9999% of the time)

its sarcastic.

dave123
they ALL evolved into what they are today confused

Darth Prefect
i only believe in microevolution. i dont believe in ape-like beings theory or primordial ooze crap. erm

call me a creationist, but i dont agree with the thought that we came from a big smelly animal.

mailedbypostman
We didn't.We came from a tiny animal.

Frosty Beverage
......................................... no expression.....................

I still believe in god.

mc pee pants
what if there were three dots?

like so...

Frosty Beverage
That's a drifter...

It's the type of sarcasm that make people feel stupid compared to the one using the drifter...

Jury
Basically, I don't believe in the Evolution of Darwin... it was his fantacies.

What I wonder most is that, even though I don't believe in it, I still have to think that somehow it really make sense since there are people who really look like monkeys... some of my classmates, teachers, etc. They are all scattered everywhere... That's why I've said, maybe Darwin ignore other creatures like making theories about people who came from wild boars, bugs, etc. stick out tongue

eleveninches
man came into monkey????

Thats how aids was introduced into the population

naybean
you can believe in God and in evolution - my parents do. I find it hilarious that 44% of Americans dont believe humans evolved from monkeys.

Baylin
Well I know there's a lot of inbred folk out there but I dont think all of us came from the same two people originally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.