who will be the first to see the film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Apart from the premiere, and assuming that the cinemas open at 11.00am, which time zone will be the firstable to watch the movie.

Telperaca
Won't it be the Aussies?

eleveninches
dont know. some countries are releasing it a day late.

eXSBass
All I know is I'll (hopefully) be at Trafalgur Square in London for the opening night. If not, I might fly to states and watch the opening there. And it's an excuse to have an holiday.

Corran
I believe the first showing will be here.

Telperaca
What's HERE?

Corran
Umm Hell

Corran
Oh wait I mean UK

Telperaca
stick out tongue

Tw@t!

Telperaca
Oh, wait, I mean funny tw@t

stick out tongue

Corran
how positively rude, and I was going to buy you some of those chocolate dog treats too stick out tongue

cornponious
I will.

corn

:.Space Opera.:
no me!

SMOKE187
my bosses know i wont be at work may 19th 2005. i filled out a slip saying im going on vacation. so really the 13th i will be off so the 14th im gona camp out.

good. thats a SW fan.

SMOKE187
my bosses love me so they gave it to me

good. i work at the movie theaters so i prolly wont get that day off. it will be torture working in a place that has star wars playin all day! even if ive see it!

SMOKE187
lol hey at least you get in 4 free

no.....only on films that have been out for at least a week. but I WILL SNEAK IN. i could get fired, but oh well.

SMOKE187
at least it will be worth it. my cousins work for a theater but there job is to catch bootleggers. so they get to watch the movie and catch the criminals

Jedi Priestess
who cares? and did this need a thread?

AntniEllison
more than likely New Zealand will get it first the lucky gits

Stunrun
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

"who cares?"

i was having a convo maddam.

Mist
damn straight it will be. were a day ahead of the US. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mist
i came online on nov4 waiting for u guys to post trailer but then i realised it was nov 3 for u in US. i was pissed when i had to wait the whole weekend to get it.

Lyn
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie...! big grin

SomeGuy57
What about them? Its not like Americans are going to die if the dont see Star Wars a few frekin hours earlier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.