free sex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aguydowntheroad
do u guys believe in free sex?

trilight
No. It should always be paid for.

mc pee pants
hysterical

Capt_Fantastic
Do you mean freee sex as in, have sex with whom ever you want? Or do you mean free sex as in sex should not be paid for?

finti
if it is free sex as in sex with whom ever, well with that comes great responsibilities.

Paying for sex,..... well personally I would say you have lost if you pay for it.

WindDancer
I believe in Free Sex. thumb up

Canadian Moose
WTF? As in Hippy age free love? Or as in:

"Here is my credit card, let me pay you for the following sex"

"Oh no, don't be silly, it's free!"

?

WindDancer
Two of my favorite words put together: 1.Sex! 2.Free!

Dr. Strangelove
How about sex 25% off or have sex with one and get one free.

The possibilities are endless!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
Ahahaha!!!!

yerssot
I dunno, cuffs are pretty neat too once in a while :/

Fire
I wouldn't have a problem paying for sex

-=Urot=-
Choochie Coupons for everyone.

Hehe... I love this thread. big grin

ChickinMeat
you could have a little points card, like you get at a supermarket, and you could get deals on your sex with the more points you earn.

hmmmmm

Darth Revan
The more I think about it, the more I think whoring oneself off sounds like a good profession. Most people like sex. Most people like money. But christ, how many people get freaking paid to do their favorite thing? That's like going to a restaurant, ordering the most expensive item on the menu, and getting paid for giving the restaurant business! eek!

Darth Prefect
sex can wait--masturbate!! eek!

Corran
Ummm, where would you 'swipe' the cards? confused

eleveninches
THey should put prostitutes on the National Health Service, to help deal with the possible effects of depression if somebody is forced to go for a long time without sex.

ChickinMeat
thats a good point, and a detail i woudnt want to go into! laughing out loud

Line
a nasty waiter serving you the food can seriously disrupt your appetite though sick

Corran
I'll serve you line wink

Reborn Again
Nothing in life is free, but it's nice to believe so. Remember, even in sex you have work. All that pumping is "hard" work. But so satisfying in the end... her end. But is she EVER satisfied? No. If she doesn't get the thrill, it's all over.

stick out tongue

Line
I must be in luck today!

what's on the menu? wink

Corran
Whatever you want wink

Line
quite a lengthy menu then! hope you aren't in a hurry big grin

Corran
For you I can take my time cool

Baylin
I've never paid cash for sex, but I have paid in so many other ways!

Corran
Ah so you too have been married or living with a 'common-law' wife.

Baylin
I'm kinda on the way out of 2nd marriage, you'd have thought I would have learnt my lesson first time round sad

Corran
Hmmm, ya know you would think, I'm the same.

Baylin
Anyway here's to free sex! beer

Linkalicious
ehhh...why not?

I'm always down to pay a broad for her services. wink

Alpha Centauri
There is such thing a free sex, of course.

If my girl feels like giving me a treat I just lay back and let her do her thing. No work, no fee. Free sex.

Haha. Serious, think about it. (Not me, the concept)

-AC

Corran
Too late, I'm thinking about you lying back wink

Alpha Centauri
"Too late, I'm thinking about you lying back"

I swear you were on Line a while ago, you just don't stop do you? Haha.

-AC

Myth
I have a quarter for you Corran.

Corran
cheapskate.

fever red
You boys know there IS bad sex, don't you? It's when your needs are not remotely being met, becuase your "partner" is not remotely concerned with them. Imagine sex with a woman who gets off, on, say, tribadism against your thigh while she's working you with a dildo. Let's say that's NOT your scene, but as a male prostitute, what you're selling isn't sex, but the "privilege" to use your body without considering your needs and interests. NOW, that is prostitution. That's were the value exists, not in the sex itself, but in the context of it. That's how most prostitution goes down.
SO, no, don't think for a minute that prostitution is a dream job. There's a reason it's often hundreds of dollars an hour.
Enjoy your very sore morning after, boys!
Heh, heh. Wanna borrow a kotex pad?
Yeah, I guess what I'm saying is, sex should DEFINITELY be "free." No payment, just an exchange of consideration. Best when your swapping love along with spit. And please commit...scientific studies, measuring the subjective experience of happiness, found that when people began having regular sex in a monogamous relationship, it increased people's reported happiness level roughly the same as having received a 100,000 dollar windfall, lottery winning, inheritance, or raise. NOW, that's where the value is!

Corran
So how much you willing to pay for this tribadism?

fever red
Heh, heh, heh...big fat nothing, buddy. But I'll give the right man all my "love."

Jedi Priestess
ok those last 3 posts were just blink

Darth Prefect
*sigh* ohh Kate... roll eyes (sarcastic) so dreamy...

eleveninches
Joke:

How do you make a hormone?

Dont give her any money

ChickinMeat
laughing out loud i always like that one, classic

fever red
Puns, ahh, puns- the perfect combination of pain and pleasure.

Dreampanther
No sex is ever free. Sometimes it just doesn't cost you money.

moneypenny
Ha! Sometimes sex means you have to put up with your cranky girlfriend dreampanther wink

fever red
More often even, your cranky boyfriend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.