** Saurons Brownie Points Kmc Thingy **

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron
You can come in her and say basically what you honestly think of me.
This is how it goes

5 points- For saying anything at all about me
10 points- For being honest about it
15- For speaking your mind even if you think you will get in trouble for it because your opinion differs from others.

Losing Points

You lose points for

5 points- for saying what others are
10- for saying what i or anybody tells you
15- for holding back on what you have to say

Be as brutal or as nice as you like my little pirranah fish winkiss

Storm
Honesty is such a rare thing, it' ll be delightful to read it for once.

shellie
you were feeling a lil bit left out huh ?erm

Clovie
luv ya for it chris.

in a friendly way ofc stick out tongue

Darth Sauron
happy

Darth Sauron
Nope. just want to know if peoples opinions differ when you dont offer them things to praise you.

A scientific experiment if you will wink

justjakk
I dont know you so i cant say many things about you except it seems you are copying after lil b. Is this just admiration to flatter or is it your attempt to see how many people lke/dislike you?

justjakk
Oh...I see. I hate sience.

shellie
oh ok....well....i dont you so i dont know if i like you yet . confusedhave we even shared a few words before ?

stick out tongue

and for the record....milla could strip all my so called brownie points away and id still love her . she's a true gem happy

and fun to play withshifty

BackFire
This thread is a poor ripoff of lils.

Darth Sauron
Its my attempt to see how people react if i dont say 'im going to give you points for being nice, praise me now'

Dont you understand?

Royal Knight
What is the point of these 2 threads?

Storm
Hopefully without the sucking up, which will make this one only better.

Darth Sauron
Right, put it this way.

Pick a colour, red or green. If you pick red, i give you a prize, if you pick green i take away something.
What will you pick, red.

If i say it without tempting you to one side with a promise of a reward, what will you then pick, your actual opinion, not what sombody wants to hear.

Nobody understands weep
Well, im off to burn my bra.

BackFire
Wait, so this thread is for saying what we really think, and when I do just that it's bad? See, this threads lame. It's the same as lils, just reversed.

Darth Sauron
So then is it not different?

And- yep, say what you really think, and you did it. 'This threads lame' Thank you for your opinion, ten for you.

Next please

justjakk
My head hurts i'm going home. Wait i am at home. Dam i'm confused. Darn you Sauron!!!!!

WindDancer
Who really cares if it is a rip off or not? I don't know much about you Darth Sauron so I don't know what to say. Not that I don't care, but give my points or else.

Do I get points for that? confused

Darth Sauron
Well, i apologise, but i cant give points unless you give some form of opinion

Clovie
blink imo it was opinion. neutral one, but still one stick out tongue

Mr Zero
Anyone named "Darth" anything at KMC is an idiot.
Anyone who combines two naming conventions from franchise movies "Agent Elrond" etc is a worse moron. Yours is the most pathetic capital L loser name i've ever seen. I can only hope you meant it as a joke.

I knew it was only a matter of time before another "brownie points" style thread cropped up, I only hoped it would be TH or Moose that did it, y'know - someone funny as opposed to dull.

How's that?

English Moosette
clapping

Z, babeh, pull the pole out of it and we'll go for coffee wink

Darth Surgent
I agree.

The Tired Hiker
Basically, it is a weak attempt by the thread starters to boost their own egos. It's a pityful cryout for acceptance and admiration. I make threads like this all the time. big grin

Darth Surgent
And you Sir, are a master at it. big grin

Daedalus
Indeed. yes

AvP
oh, since when

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.