Living Tribunal & Spectre > The Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Since some are unware of this, here's scans on a reconning of the Brothers from Marvel Vs. DC.

Beyonder
x

Linkalicious
i don't get it. Why are the brothers the size of LT's hand, when in the other cross-over LT and Spectre look like little bugs dangling from each one's swords...

Gregory
Because retcons don't always work that well.

Beyonder
Here's the dialoge:

"I am here distant enough so he may not have dected my presence. Even my power pales into insignificance...

...besides that wielded by this cosmic judge - the supreme entity of the multiverse - the Living Tribunal!!! "

Naration: Majestic beyond comprehension, he sits at the very center of all things, feeling the ebb and flow of countless realities - their fate irrevocably determined through the judgment rendered by his three inscrutable faces: Equity, Revenge, and Necessity.

But not just yet.

First there must be the transdimensional consultation with his hooded, spectral ally.

...two incalculably powerful siblings whom the tribunal has a place for in his great schemes of things.

Then the play can proceed if all is in proper alignment.

The Tribunal is serene in his omnipotence. The pulse of creation reverberates throughout him, for he is its heart. His motives are unfathomable to all others - even Eternity itself, for none possess his omniscient perspective.

Alpha and omega revolve on the wheel of destiny...a wheel spun by his mighty hand...

...a hand soon opening to allow two brothers to assume their paedestined roles as archictects of new realities.

And only this ageless judge of all things will know why.

Beyonder
I think the whole thing with the brothers being so small in LT's hand is meant along with the dialog as LT and Spectre just played the two brothers. They made them think that they were larger and more powerful than LT & Spectre. And cosmic beings range in size; they can grow to great size if they wish.

manjaro
sooooooooo they retconned the brothers to be inferior to LT now? like,seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.