Need Movie Title Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deebratx3
I used to watch this movie when I was a kid in the early 80's, might even be late 70's. I don't remember to much about it but that this older guy who looks like Lorne Greene, might even be Alan Hale Jr. All I know is this guy who was in it had the build like these two but I'm pretty sure I remember darker eye brows like Lorne Green. Well anyway, all I remember is a boat/ship sinking and the big guy is sinking with the ship and the way he gets out by a a huge balloon or a bubble gum balloon. It was yellow. That is all I can recall. I know I loved this movie when I was younger and am curious as to what the name of it is. Thanks in advance for any help.

roundisfunny
It's probably "Superfuzz" 1980, one of my childhood faves. The guy with the eybrows was Ernest Borgnine.

It was about a cop who gets super powers, and when he and his Sgt. (Borgnine) are on a sinking ship, Superfuzz blows up a piece of bubble gum to super-size, and they float to safety on it.

deebratx3
I thank you sooooo much. Yes that was I was looking for. I remember watching it a few times and I always got a kick out of it when I was younger. Thanks again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.