NEW TEEN TITANS RPG (including made-up characters)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonVoorhees#1
This RPG has no plot just thought ya should know.

These characters need to be filled eventually you can either pick one of them or you can be one of your own characters in a Make your own Teen Titans characters.

Here are these characters that need to be eventually filled

Robin
Cyborg
Beastboy
Raven
Starfire

I'm gonna be my character MYSTRO JAVISS

feralboy
you took my idea but i'll be raven

SalemLang
The Flsh/Rown Smll (My key int working)

Full Nme:
Rown Christine Smll
ge:
Occuption:
dventurer
Vigilnte
Petty Theif (Bckgroun)
Bse of Opertions:
United Sttes of meric
Height:
5"5'
Eyes:
Brown
Hir:
Blck
bilities:
Run ner light-speed
Vibrte through objects
Leve explosive kinetic Energy in his wke
Imprt speed to Other Speed to Other Objects or people

Darkshadows

Blind-Enemy
does this rpg has a plot or something?

Darkshadows
no

NeoStarCat
Beast Boy! Um... Hi!

Lucinda
Name: Dragonia
Discription: Black hair and ruby red eyes, Dragonia has dragon like wings, strength, and sences.
Clothing: A Black short-sleved shirt and pants
Attitude: A cross of raven and starfire.
Powers: fire ball and healing.(Dragonia is curently still gaining her powers)

mycoreisdark
name:vamp
race:vampire
tem: teen titans
hopelessly in love with:Robin
best friend:Raven
personality:Funny,Loving,hostile(in some cases),emotional,artsy,gothic
Immortal age:200-something
Hair:shoulder-length,black,shaggy
skin:Pale as snow
nationality:English
band:core
plays:electric Guitar
Hobbies:Reading,movies,music,hanging out,sitting in room with dog,target practice,eating pizza,stopping bad guys,trying to figure out confused life
Pets: Great Dane (dog type) named Laith

(If possible she doen't drink blood anymore. she takes medicine to allow her to eat normal food, and it lets her live in the daylight, so ,naturally she has a very corrupted sleeping pattern smile)

Height a bit shorter than Robin: so like 5'5?
wears: a mask like Robin's, black and white mini skirt,red top with square neck and bell sleeves, a black cloak like Raven's, and black and grey knee high boots with buckles.

powers:good sense of hearing,good sense of smell,can fly,sees in the dark,move faster than human eye can see,healing powers,telepathy,powers like Raven's and Starfire's, can change into a blackbird or bat at will

can't be killed in anyway.

Lucinda
When can we start?

mycoreisdark
How about now and we just wait for people?

vaya_the_elf
Any character you need?

mycoreisdark
I guess so.

I'll start if you want smile

Cravin
Can I join with my character Delos?

Name: Delos Clayr
Appearance: 6ft 2, black hair, greeny-hazel eyes, black t-shirt, jeans, boots.
Powers: Slows down or speeds up molecules and forces (i.e. can explode things or stop time briefly in a crtain area)
Home Country: Northern Ireland
Bio: Family killed by terrorists, so he vowed to hunt down every last terrorist.
Interests: Reading, Canadian Canoeing, astronomy.
Personality: Shy at first, trustworthy, and sympathetic towards others.
Will go crazy at: Anyman who physically hurts a woman.
Fave Food: Fajitas!

Puddin
Name: Guenivear (or Guen 4 short)
Apearence:Blue face,brown eyes,brown curly hair,
Clothing: black cloths
Attitude: you hurt me or my friends u get hert
Powers: bow n arrow and super strangth

mycoreisdark
*YAY!* Ireland! Heh my character's from Jolly old England! Yay europe!smile

HMMM where should this start? Gotham City? Crime scene? a nice day in a park? the titans tower?

Cravin
Titan Tower then progress to an attack in the city? It could bring in the non teen titan members.........
LOL, why is it so amusing that im from Ireland, I always get complimented for it like its an accomplishment.

mycoreisdark
*lol our characters are like Neighbors though! lol England and Ireland! YAY!

OK HERE WE GO TITANS TOWER! GAH WE STILL NEED A ROBIN A STARFIRE AND A CYBORG! DARN! MEH OH WELL! ON WITH THE SHOW!heh lol

*Vamp sat quietly in her coffin. Her dark,creepy room in the titans tower lit dimly with canldes. she was tryning to have a nap, but suddenly a loud knock came at her locked door. Her dog Laith sat up and ran to the door sniffing and wagging it's long tail madly. Vamp opened her eyes and her coll, english accented, voice rang out gently.
"What?"

Puddin
*Says through door* "did u want food?"

Red X
~I'll be Red X!~

"The Nova Chip..." muttered Red X as he took out a chip from a graviational program spot. Suddenly the alarm went off. About ten guards surrounded Red X and started shooting him wiht blasters. Red X made the X's on his hands extend, and then cut two guns off two guards, and threw a few X's at the others, which exploded sending the guards flying into a wall. Red X then pushed a button on his belt, and he dissapeared.

vaya_the_elf
Name: Layla
Appearance: Sunshine yellow hair. Tiny bit of a tan. Eyes are green.
Wears a dress that was made from real flowers. Has pointed ears like an elf. Little bit tall.
Personility: Very kind. Is happy most of the time. Loves animals, and nature.
Powers: Ability to talk to animals. Can transform into creatures, like beast boy but does not turn green though. Also can summon some creatures ..here is the list.. hawks, ravens, wolf... animals that are not highly power, but a tiny bit...

She is from a world unknow to any human, and does not talk much of it.
Also she has a pet which is a wolf(but is still a puppy)

mycoreisdark
*The alarm sounded in the Titans Towers and Vamp sat up hearing a voice on the loud speaker
""Titans! Trouble!""
Vamp used her speed to get to her door and almost knocked over guen on her way out.
"Oops! Sorry Guen!C'mon we have to get to the control room!"
Vamp said grabbing Guen's arm and they sped to the control room where the others were.
"What's up?" Vamp asked as she swung onto the sofa.

Puddin
"yah whats wrong?"

feralboy
Raven looked at them. "it looks like shade is up to he old ways"

Puddin
~Do you mean Slade or Shade?~

vaya_the_elf
* Layla goes to the control room *

"whats going on?" she asked

Red X
Red X enters the Nova chip in his belt and laughs. He couldn't believe Teen Titans haven't come after him.

feralboy
~mean slade~
"well. what are we waiting for lets go"

Puddin
"ok"

feralboy
'"oh.not now.red x is at it too"

Puddin
"Oh."

mycoreisdark
Vamp pulled her cloak hood over her head and lifted off of the sofa and floated up to the tv screen which now displayed a little red x icon and a little slade icon moving through the streets and sewers of East Gotham.
She studied the map,closed her mask-covered eyes and thought for a moment and then opened them again. She turned to the team,
"Slade and red X are after the same thing, The Nova chip. They will meet in a warehouse on the docks of point harbor in less than an hour." She pointed at the map then the harbor she mentioned. She looked really nerdy for a second.
"X will give the chip to Slade, Slade wants an apprentice, so he'll take X in as a sidekick. But before they meet, X will need more Zynophium. That's his weak point."

Cravin
Delos was walking around the warehouses at the docks, you could usually find some petty criminals selling drugs or something round here. Another city, more bad guys. Delos sighed and glanced up at the sky....overcast....he was so bored, other kids his age would be out having a good time with friends, but with what Delos did, it was hard to make friends, not many people liked the fact that he could.....do what he could do.....hed pretty much given up. Another sigh and he turned another corner......yup just another boring day.......

Red X
Red X chuckeled... He didn't want Slade as a master... He just stole the suit from Robin to give it a nice ride... Thought Red X was running u of ZYnophium... HIs next target, Zynophium Stocheads.

vaya_the_elf
" Nice to meet you Red X " said Layla who always seemed happy

Red X
Red X raised a few X's. "Get out of my way... Or else..."

vaya_the_elf
*moves out of the way*
" Who are you trying to hit?" asked Layla

Red X
"You... Now who are you?"

vaya_the_elf
" My name is Layla. I just came here not to long ago" said Layla
*she was wearing a dress made of flowers, and her hair was sunshine yellow.. also she was pointed ears*

Red X
Red X raised an eyebrow. "What do you want?" he asked.

vaya_the_elf
" Just wanted to meet you was all" said Layla

"Heard a lot about you, but never saw you before" she said smiling

Red X
"Well, You better go and play with the heroes kid... I'm off..." said Red X before dissapearing and starting to locate the Zynophium Stocks.

vaya_the_elf
*Turned into a bird, and flew back to the others.. not sure what to think of of Red X, but she did find him interesting. *

feralboy
Raven walke into the warehouse."red x"a dry voice came form the dark corner of the warehouse

Red X
"Hey, Kid" answered Red X

Cravin
Delos raised an eyebrow as he saw a girl dressed in a dark purple cloak head into a warehouse.....what have we here? He sneaked up and stood just out of site, but close enough to hear what was being said. Lets see who you are.........

feralboy
Raven step out of the shadows. "your go wish you never came here"

Red X
Red X laughed. "Your whole team couldn't stop me... WHat makes you so sure you can stop me yourself?" asked Red X.

Puddin
*Guen appeared behind red x* "you apparentally dont no how we fight together so Red X y dont u be on your way and leave everything how it was k cuz if u got any problems then u can talk to my fist."Guen said glaring at Red X

Red X
Red X laughed again. "Watch me..." he said before pressing something on his belt and dissapears.

Puddin
"Always gonna hide? Come and fight like a man dont be scared to hit me cuz im a girl." *Guen smiles*

feralboy
Raven looked at guen"MMM. i don't know how to put this but thank you"

Puddin
"Huh um er no problem." *Guen smiles at Raven*

feralboy
"i wourd where did he go"

Puddin
"I dont no but i hope he turns up i really want to hit him i dont no y"

feralboy
"hey got some liquiad?"

Puddin
"Yah" *Guen said throughing her water to Raven*

Red X
Red X appeared in the ZYnpharium chamber. He smirked as he took out some Zynpharium to last him for about a year...

Puddin
"Yes heres my chance STOP!"*Guenivear ran after him.*

mycoreisdark
Vamp appeared behind X.

"Obsess much?" she said coldly with her british accent. She pretended to be stealing some Zynophium so he would trust her. She looked evil enough, but of course it was only a facade.

"Need help?" she smirked knowing the rest of the team would show up soon after she gained his trust.

feralboy
Raven flew toward x~now i need this magic words raven say is it something -something -zethois or something like that~

Puddin
~azarath metrion singthose i think~

Red X
"Sorry, I work alone..." said Red X to Vamp as he threw a few exploding Z's at Vamp. Red X then turned around to Raven and Guen, who were flying/running at him. Red X smirked. "See You Later Titans..." he said as he disspaeared.

Puddin
"Darn im gonna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

mycoreisdark
*Vamp dodged the x's using her speed,* and she disapeared and re-appeared behind X again.
"You may work alone, but I know your weakness,Hun. I could take you down but I like you enough not to." Vamp lied, she did know his weakness but she hated him. She smirked and approached him.

Red X
Red X smirked, he tried to trip Vamp, before jumping out of a window and dissapearing out into the night... He smirked... He didn't have a weakess now that his suit is fully charged...

mycoreisdark
Vamp followed X and appeared in front of him he couldn't escape she could disappear and re-appear and dodge all of his tricks.
"You do have weakness, but that doesn't mean you have to know what it is."

Red X
X smirks. "You think so? You could teleport yourself, while I could turn invisible for five hours straight..."

mycoreisdark
"That doesn't mean I can't see you," she smirked again and her eyes began to glow gold, she smiled a bit and her six ,short fangs showed. There were six of them, six pointed teeth. Two on each side on the top and one on each side on the bottom mixed with regular teeth in between.

vaya_the_elf
"See you Red X. Nice meeting" said Layla smiling ...

*she was always like this.. Happy all the time.. and nice to everyone*

mycoreisdark
((occ: it's AZARATH METRION ZYNTHOS!smile)_

Cravin
OOC: Arg Stupid time zones!

BIC: Delos had heard enough, he knew Red X was the baddie and that was enough for him. He stepped out into view. He smiled at X before flinging his arm out and pointing his fingers, a silver and blue flame surrounded X before exploding.......X hadnt been killed but he looked hurt........
"Interesting, no ones ever survived one of those before" He raised his hand, this time to freeze time.......

mycoreisdark
Vamp flew out in front of Delos warning him not to attack her eyes had stopped glowing and she looked kind of shocked.
"Don't! The suit is powered with zynophium and it will kill you if you don't know how to take it out properly." Vamp looked at Red X and then back to Delos.
"Please,don't. It's suicide." she lowered his hiand with her own and added,
" Don't kill him...not yet." she sported a friendly smile then flew to Red X. Her eyes began to glow again.
"But then again, there are those of us who can't die..." a red tear flowed down out of her eye,out of her mask and onto her pale skin.

vaya_the_elf
*Layla towards Red X*

"Don't kill him" said Layla

Red X
"Comeone Red X... You know you need help..." said a Dark voice from a corner. "No! NO! NEVER SLADE!" shouted back Red X. "Comeone... I know everything about you... Your family... Your name... Do you really wanna loose all that? I'll help you out if you'll be my apprentice..." answered the dark voice. The dark voice was actually slade. Red X shook his head. "Fine..." replied Red X. Slade suddenly appeared out of the corner of the shadows. With about ten other people. There was Speedy, Minus and Plus,Bee, Aqualad, Terra, And some other monsters. Red X got to his feet.

vaya_the_elf
" Look he is ok" shouted Layla

mycoreisdark
Something hit Vamp hard in the back. An electric shock grendade that Slade had invented.She fell to the ground with a sceam of pain before going unconious from the shock. Slade approached her and said quietly,
"Aah,the invincible Vamp. My first apprentice attempt. Short- tempered,ill-mannered and quick with her mouth. You would've been the perfect apprentice if you hadn't thrown me off of the side of a twenty-story buidling. You were always to kind-hearted to be evil, weren't you? You had to join the Teen Titans to prove your worth, didn't you?."
Auqualad,Speedy,Terra, Bumble Bee, and Plus and Minus were all in slade uniform. Slade called Auqualad over to pick Vamp up. When Slade didn't know of Aqualad's Telepathy so he sent a telepathic message to vamp,
"Don't worry, we have't joined Slade. He over threw us in steel city and forced us to help him.But we'll never join him. Were going to escape but we need help."

Red X
Slade smirked before calling out someone... Someone very evil... (Shit! Forgot his name! Cyborg's rival... THe red guy in robes!) His eyes started to glow, and so did Auqalad's, Speedy's, Terra's, Bumble Bee's, and Plus's and Minus's. "Thank You, I will be happy to supply you with some technology in return for your magic of making the Titan Easts to obey me... Now my apprentice! Colme with me!" said Slade. Red X nodded and followed Slade.

mycoreisdark
Auqualad sent another telpathic message to the unconious vamp in his arms.
"We're only pretending to listen to Brother Blood, we've learned how to trick him."
Vamp sent one back
"I know, and I'm sorry My uncle is so horrible. Brother Blood was good once."

They all disappeared and Re appeared in the old Foundry.

Cravin
Delos raised an eyebrow and looked at Raven.........
"Well this was fun, but what are we going to do......assuming of course your not another criminal" Delos tensed himself, he was in a bad mood, he hated it when scum got away......his hands sparked dangerously without him noticing.

Puddin
*Guen looks all around*

mycoreisdark
Vamp slowly opened her eyes. She was in a room with no lights and no windows, just a few benches at the walls and a door with a tiny hole to look through. She tried her magis on some of the wals but it only came back and hit her.

"Where am I?" she struggled to say, and a voice came from behind her. A familiar voice, one of her friends,

"A scientifically improved jail cell. None of us can get out. Our powers and weapons turn and hit us if we try. But I see you've already found that out." the voice said friendly but calm tone.
"Bumblebee?" vamp asked and turned.

Red X
Red X smirked. Slade patted him on the shoulder. "Good job apprentice... I knew I felt something fishy... Thought I wasn't sure when you told me Aqualad and Vamp could telepathicly speak to each other..." said Slade. "Yes master..." answered Red X. Slade turned over to Brother Blood. "Ready to turn them into cyborgs?" asked SLade. Brother Blood nodded with a smirk.

mycoreisdark
Vamp looked deeper into the cell and saw some of her other friends, Speedy, Plus and minus, and Auqualad were all sitting in the dark cell waitng for another to say something. Speedy was leanig on a wall,Plus and Minus were staring into space and Auqualad was making a puddle of water from a leak in the ceiling jump from side to side.
Vamp over heard Slade say"Telepathicaly speak to each other" and "make them into Cyborgs"
Her eyes widened, "We have to get out of here. Their going to make us into robots."

"How do you propose we do that?" Speedy commented rather stubbornly.
Plus looked over at Speedy and nodded then Minus said something in spanish.

"Bumble-bee's right,we can't use our powers. We're stuck." Auqualad said glumly.
Vamp watched the puddle jump, and she sighed,
"We're doomed..." she added."The others will come but it's better than a good chance they'll get stuck in here too."

Puddin
*Guen wispered through the wall* "Vamp, its me Guen ill try and get u out as soon as i can think of how."

mycoreisdark
*Hear's Guen through the wall...
"NO! Don't! You don't know Slade like I do. He'll kill you the first chance he get's!" she whispered back through the wall. The others looked up shocked to hear someone else outside.

mycoreisdark
Vamp turned back to the others. Speedy still pouting at Slade's bad choice of uniform colours and other such 'Speedy' concerning things like his hair. Mas and Menos had fallen back to spaceworld,Bumble-bee pointlessly scribbling with her finger on the floor of the cell. And Aqualad was still meddling with the puddle, now making it grow by copying the water cells in it to make more with his powers. That was all they could do, use only their 'harmless' powers to keep themselves entertained as well as sane. Then a light went on in Vamp's head as she studied the growing puddle.
"Bumble-bee?" she said and Bumble-bee looked up from her important scribbling and over to Vamp. "Do you know if the forcefield that keeps us in here is electric?"

"I think so.Why?"Bumble-bee replied glumly.

"I've got a plan..."

Puddin
"Hmmm how can i help?"

mycoreisdark
"Call in the rest of the team, Distract Slade and Blood and X and we'll go from there. But you can't fight them alone, you have to get Starfire, Robin,Cyborg,BB, and Raven. And that kid who slows down Molecules, Delos if you can find him." Vamp whispered back to Guen. She then realised,
"Where's Terra? She was at the pier wasn't she?"

Puddin
"Ok hang in there" *runs off 2 get the team*

Red X
Red X and Terra stood beside Slade. "X! Terra! My apprentice's! Make sure that the hostages don't escape!" said Slade. Red X and Terra nodded as they headed off to the cell.

Puddin
*Guenivear kept running looking 4 anyone to help*

mycoreisdark
Vamp turned to the others who had perked up with interest of escaping.

"Aqualad, if this cell has an electric focefield, and you can clone water molecules then we might be able to pull this off. Send water at the hole in the door, it'll break the shield but not for long, there's a back-up Genorator. Bumblebee, you'll shrink down and get out the hole in the door after the focefield's down, find out where Slade's hiding our weapons and take them. By the time you get back we'll have the forcefield down permanantly if I can just focus on the genorator when the cell is unprotected,I can stop it for good. When you get back here, go outside and there's a back door, fry it with your stingers. It it leads into the supply room, which is right behind this cell. Aqualad, if I can cut a door in the back wall then wil you be able to build up an orb of water to catch it so it won't be loud?"
Aqualad nodded.

Red X
"Comeone kids, a back up generator? The generator for the cell is run by Brother Bloods new cyborg body..." said Red X as he and Terra came up. Terra chuckeled. "Must say thought... That was a lame plan..." she said laughing.

Puddin
"Delos? Is anyone here?" *Guenivear heard a sound and seen a shadow* "Is anyone there?"

mycoreisdark
X and Terra were to late, The forcefield was down thanks to Aqualad and Vamp, they had all already escaped. They werenowhere to be seen.
Vamp was sending an telepathic mesage to Robin,
"Robin... Where are you?... were at the old foundry... It's Slade,RedX and my uncle,Brother Blood. They've got Terra she's not a living statue anymore, Slade brought her back and now His control over her is stronger with Blood's help."

Puddin
"Please come out!"

Red X
"Terra, do me a favor and check the left side of the foundry... Ill check the right..." said Red X. Terra chuckeled again. "Yes...Sweetie" she said. Red X strangely looked at her. Both of them seperated their paths and started to look throu the foundry.

Puddin
*Guen walked behind toward the tree* "Hello?"

mycoreisdark
All of a sudden a swift kick hit red X herd in the back of his head, that knocked him over.

"I'm a vampire, I've been around since the 1800's. Don't EVER call me a Kid." said a cold voice, floating behind Terra and the fallen Red X. Vamp's arms were at her sides they had glowing energy orbs around her hands which were clenched into fists. Her Eyes were glowing golden through her mask.

Puddin
"Who r u?"

Red X
Red X made a flip and laughed. "You'll be surprised at how old I am... Kid..." said Red X smirking. Red X took out a battery Slade invented which could paralyze Vamp. Terra distracted Vamp by making a huge slump of ground raise above him, and rock-icicles started falling from him. Red X took the time to throw the battery.

Puddin
"Oh I have 2 help Vamp NOW!!!" *Guen ran off*

Puddin
*Guen finally made it there breathing deeply climbing up the walls quietly*

mycoreisdark
"You don't even know you're weakness,but more importantly,I learned all of Slade's little tricks before I pushed him oof of a building." Vamp moved out of the way and appeared behind Red X. She levitated him up to her then said.
"You've a cute personality, too bad we never got to know each other better..." she used more magic to get his belt. "Oh and you've got the lovliest sense of style, TOO BAD YOU HAD TO STEAL IT FROM ROBIN!... Oh well, guess I'll just take your belt as a memoire of our relationship." Vamp pretenended to blow a kiss at him and he fell to the ground with a crack. She snapped, the belt disappeared.*
"I guess you never learned how to work together eather...NOW!"

The others appeared. Aqualad came out from behind some pipes and used his powers to create a huge wave, Speedy shot an arrow at it and it expanded into a surfboard. He jumped out of some rafters and onter the board with Bumble-bee shrunken down and standing on Speedy's next arrow wich he shot at Terra. Bumble-bee stayed tiny and repetatively blasted Terra with her stingers. Mas and Menos came up behind Red X and hit him hard in the back as he tried to get up.

Puddin
*Guenivear heard the voices*"I hope they got it but just in case i think ill go in."

Red X
Red X couldn't beileve this... Of all the people on Earth, he had the worst luck... He had been working for brother blood for all this time... Brother Blood held his parents captive, thought Red X never tried to kill any of the TT members... Only fought them.

Puddin
*Guen punced a hole in the ceiling* "Hi everyone!!!" *Looks at X* "You look familure, oh yeah I said I would kill u srry bout that"

mycoreisdark
*Vamp looked at Guen then a voice clled her,and Brother Blood used his magic to pull her in towards him. He took her by the neck and hit her against a wall.
"Uncl-e... Blo-od... don't do -th-is,pl-ease." she managed to choke out these words.
almost everyone stopped and looked at the two when Vamp mentioned
" 'UNCLE' Blood..."
Only Aqualad,Raven and Robin knew her secret.
Her uncle was the only one who could do severe damage to vamp. Not kill her but hurt her badly.

Red X
Red X stode up. He knew somethign else... THe battery slade invented could not only hurt Vamp, but also destroy energy cells...l And Brother Blood was a cyborg. Red X took his last battery, and threw it at the back of Brother Blood who was too busy with Vamp.

mycoreisdark
*Blood loosened his grip on vamp's neck and just stood there, his dumstruck expression was cemented to his lifeless face. Red X had killed Blood's energy cells, thus paralizing and maybe even killing him. Vamp fell to her knees,breathing hard,she managed to say."You saved me... why?" she asked Red X quietly.

Red X
Red X panted and sat down on his knee. "Comeone, Why would someone steal the suit, just to become Slade's or Brother Blood's apprentice? My parents... They were kept hostage..." answered Red X with a smile. He took off his black skull mask, revealing an 18teen year olds boys face, with long blonde hair.

mycoreisdark
*They were all shocked that he Actually took off his mask. Vamp walked up to him slowly, she knelt infront of him,her eyes had stopped glowing by now. She looked into his eyes and asked quietly.
"What's your Real name.?"

Puddin
*Guenivear jumped from the ceiling* "Wow."

Red X
Red X looked down on the ground. "Vlad..." he answered slowly.

mycoreisdark
Vamp stood up and offered him her hand with a friendly smile.
"Sorry for being so mean to you, mate.You must be really miserable with your parents being held hostage. And trust me I know how terrible it is." she said kindly with her british twinge.
Then a thought crossed her mind.
"Where's Slade?"

Red X
Red X nodded and stode up, just to be smashed into the wall by Slade. "You denied me..." muttered Slade before kneeing Red X in the stmoach.

mycoreisdark
"NO!" Vamp's began to glow again,she flew up into the air and continued,
"YOU'VE BEEN DENIED MORE THAN ONCE SLADE!"
A blast of red energy shot from vamp's hands and into Slade's back. Her turned changing his point of attention to her. He jumped up onto a ledge and then onto another so he could throw a fog grenade at her then sneak up and kick her in the face. Vamp knew he would try this trick, but he forgot that she had learned all of his moves. She grabbed his ankle and threw him hard onto the ground so that it cracked.
"You can't hurt me anymore,Deathstroke..."

Red X
Aqualad, Plus and Minus, Speedy, Bumble Bee, and Red X/Vlad surrounded Slade who was laying on the ground.

mycoreisdark
Vamp floated down from her 20foot high perch. She came into the circle around Slade behind Speedy and Bumble-bee. She knelt down beside Slade and reached across his face,she snapped off the mask that covered his face. He was atleast in his thirties and wore an eyepatch over his right eye.
"Welcome back Mr. Wilson." she said coldly. his legs were broken and he couldn't move, he was breathing hard and looked as though he was crying out of his remaining eye.

Red X
Red X panted before sitting down on his knee.

mycoreisdark
"Vlad... are you alright?" she turned to him looking worried.

Puddin
*Guen glared at Slade then tured to X* "R u ok" *Guenivear put a hand on his shoulder*

Red X
"Yeah... Just exhausted thats it..." replied Vlad.

mycoreisdark
Vamp stood up,"You're not exactly human are you?"

Red X
Vlad shook his head slowly. "Half Vampire..." he answered standing up again.

Puddin
*Guen took of her hand slowly happy he was ok*

mycoreisdark
"I knew it." Vamp smiled "so, how old are you?"

Red X
"Three hundred and twenty..." answered Vlad smiling.

Puddin
"Wow well thats nice i wont live that long but thats cool."

mycoreisdark
"Wow,you are older than me..." Vamp looked kind of embarassed and looked at the ground. "Sorry you're the only other person that's like me I've ever met,other than my stupid Uncle...so where are you from?"

Red X
"Originaly... From Romania... Later I lived in France for most of my life..." answered Vlad.

mycoreisdark
"I'm from England, but I lived in France for a while aswell. Then I came here after my maker ...was killed. Where do you live now?"

Red X
"Nowhere... Just on the streets probably" said Vlad.

mycoreisdark
"Well um...Robin probably wants the X suit back, and we have lot's of room in the tower... But only if you promise not to go all evil and steal the suit again." Vamp knew he wasn't a bad guy,how could he be? He saved her. Not only that but she knew how it was to live on the streets.

Puddin
"Oh I'm shure Robin wont mind, Vlad you wont attack me will you? Well im shure you wont well the only reason why I have super strangth is cuz i was bit by a ware wolf but it never really did anything im not shure if a vampire will do anything eather." *Guenivear said smiling at Vald* "Never had been 2 Frace b4 was it pretty?"

Red X
"Yeah...Beatiful..." answered Vlad. Vlad knew he was gifted, In martial arts, and in powers.He needed a new outfit anywayz.

Puddin
"Oh ive always wanted to go there, i used to live on the streets to it was very scary will you come to the tower with us?" *Guenivear said smiling hoping that he would say yes he was nice to her even though she said she would kill him.*

Red X
Vlad nodded. "I'll stay..." he said. He kinds started to have a crush on Vamp. "That is if Robin lets..."

Puddin
"Of course he will!!!" *Guen thouht Vlad was cool he could help her with her powers*

Red X
Vlad nodded. "Cool... We better get Brother Blood, Slade, and Terra to prison thought first" he said.

Puddin
"Ok thats a good idea witch people can i take?"

Red X
"...NO need... The police truck is coming..." said Vlad. A much advanced police truck came in. They opened the back door and led Terra, Brother blood, and Slade in. In the truck, they paralized them. THe truck rode off.

mycoreisdark
Vamp smirked a bit.
"Well Slade should go to an insane assylum. He's got some problems." she glaced at her enemy.
"Brother Blood should be sent to one aswell but they can't be in the same one, they'll try some idiodic escape attempt and we'll have to take them down again. Terra needs to go to a hospital." we can't help her,Even avampire's magic won't help her. Her powers control the world in which we are stuck in for eternity.She has to get mortal help."

Red X
Vlad nodded. He smiled. "Soooo... The Teen TItan tower huh..." he said looking up at the tower. "I could actually get used to this.." he said getting in.

mycoreisdark
"Helloo?! Robin? Raven? BB? Starfire? Cyborg?"
Vamp hollered as she walked in. The Titans east had gone home and it was just Vlad,Guen and Vamp.
They walked down the long dark hallway and into the elavator at the end. They went to the main floor. No one was there.
"Hmph there probably still fighting Johnny Rancid and Dr. Light." Vamp sighed as she plopped down on the sofa. "Hope they bring home some piza..."

Red X
"...Yep, Im sureee hungry..." said VLad as he sat down on a chair.

mycoreisdark
Beast boy and Cyborg could be heard in the hallway arguing over what kind pizza they had ordered Starfire was telling Robin about how mint frosting should have been a pizza topping. The door to the control room had opened and there were the five of them, Raven,Robin,BB,,Star and Cy. Stunned to see that there was someone else there in their tower.
"Dude! How'd he get in the tower?!" Beastboy screamed in utter shock and hid behind Starfire.

Vamp floated over to them and explained,
"It's ok, we let Vlad in. He isn't bad. And he just helped kick Slade's butt, by the way... WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!"

Puddin
"Yeah where were you?" *Guen said looking at each of them*

mycoreisdark
"Uhhh... Plasmus,Cinderblock and Overload were causing trouble in south Gotham...?" Beast Boy came out from behind Starfire.

"But the strange thing is, after a while they just seemed to die out and stopped fighting."Robin said

"Slade was probably controlling them then, and when we took him out, I guess they must have gone with him." Vamp added. "Blood and Terra were there too. We didn't hurt Terra though, we sent her to a hospital."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>