Ask me any question including Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonVoorhees#1
ok the title is a bit misleading you can't ask me of characters who have been killed by him or what movie stars have played him.

roundisfunny
What is his phone number?

JasonVoorhees#1
Jason a retard he doesn't have a phone number, only the actors who play him do ^_^

Shaolin Monk
his middle name?

Morgoths_Wrath
What's his favorite ice cream flavor?

hh?
why did you create this pointless thread.

and why did i answer to this pointless thread.

bushrules
jason isn't retarded he's just deformed!

hh?
no he IS retarted.

tabby999
nah man he thinks like a child because he was all deformed and shit.

and if jason was at the bottom of the pacific ocean, how much water would be around him?

SlipknoT
Whats his shoe size?
Whats his best Childhood memory?
Whats his favorite band?
Whats his favorite food?
Whats his favorite pizza topping?
Whats his favorite Movie?
Whats his Favorite TV Show?
How did you two meet?
How long is his ring finger?
Does he have bad Body Odor
Does he Plan to have kids?
What kind of car does he drive?

ragesRemorse
His shoe size is like 14

His favorite childhood memory is when he got raped by the camp counselor dan who was considerate enough to give him a reach around ( yeah he had a shitty childhood)

His favorite band is a toss up between brian setzer's orchestra and cannibal corpse ( what can i say, dude has issues)

His favorite food is skittles

His favorite pizza topping is rotten onions

His favorite movie is dirty dancing (he's really a big teddy bear at heart)

His favorite t.v show is Soprano's ( sopranos taught him how to beat people with a baseball bat correctly)

I met him at an after hours bar. He tried hitting on me, but i grabbed his machette and told him thats not the way to approach people outside of crystal lake.

His ring finger is 2.7 inches

His body odor really wasnt that bad, he tried covering up his decay with micheal jordan cologn,) i lectured him about using cheap cologn.)

He said that he wants to have kids, and plans on pursuing that dream, as soon as he finds his monster hood, which is some where in the ocean.

He drives a mazda RX-8

Shaolin Monk
laughing laughing

looks like the guy who started the thread has some competition!

Zilverz
This was said in another thread:

Part 4 Jason dies

From Part 6 Jason Lives where his corpse is reanimated, he is a zombie from that day forth

botankus
Next question: What happened to "JasonVoorhies#1" and where are the answers, especially to the ice cream flavor one????

Wolfie
laughing laughing

This thread is too funny!

zombieman
Looks like he was in way over his head and bailed out.

Wolfie
Either that or found another thread for Friday the 13th trivia.

Cinemaddiction
Does he look like a *****?

JasonVoorhees#1
@_@ before ya'll ask any more of those questions i just wanna say. ask more that make more sinse and have ta do with Jason i'm talking to you Tabby999 oh and i think Jasons favorite ice cream flavor is Chocolate mint and after Jason is reanimated in Ft13th part 6 he is a zombie untill FvsJ because Freddy brings him back to live with all his powers but he looks like a zombie still because he has been rotting in the ground

roundisfunny
Bernard Pivot's questions for Jason:

1. What is your favourite word?
2. What is your least favourite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound do you love?
6. What sound do you hate?
7. What is your favourite curse word?
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to participate in?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

JasonVoorhees#1
nice roundisfunny ya know alot of questions and alot about Jason hears wat i think Jason would answer to those questions.

1.**** (as in ah **** he's after me)
2.****er (as in die mother ****er)
3.gore, blood and when heads roll
4.losing the prey and being defeated
5.Ki ki ki ha ha ha
6.The sound of teens doing it (Jason's always had a negative effect on teen immature sex)
7.Shit!!!
8.Weapon making and butchery
9.community service and high school teaching (damn teens)
10. Heaven, HEAVEN!!! what the hell makes you think i'm gonna go to heaven. ehh well if i do go there i'd be alright if he just said, Just get the hell in here.

Cinemaddiction
I SAID...DOES HE LOOK...LIKE A *****?!

JasonVoorhees#1
whats that last word spel it like this whatever the word is F*cker...

Shaolin Monk
lmao!

b*tch

Reborn Again
Here's a legit question. Actually, a two-parter: How many times has Jason risen from the dead, and how has he done so each time?

And counting the number of movies there are does not count how many lives Jason has had...

bushrules
no he IS NOT retarded and it is spelled retarDed laughing out loud he's just deformed because he has a disease called hydro-cephalic because his mom was like 50 when she had him i went to a jason fan page and i asked the webmaster there if Jason was retarded and he told me he wasn't stick out tongue

hh?
roll eyes (sarcastic) congratulations

roundisfunny
He's definitely socially maladjusted, but then what kid wouldn't be after spending his entire childhood at the bottom of a lake?

He does not look like a b*tch. At least, I'd dare not tell him so.

JasonVoorhees#1
i'll answer the question of Reborn again...

Jason has been resurected 6 known times which i known of...

the first is in part 6 when he's stibed with a cemetary pole and lightning strikes.
then in part 7 he is resurrected by Tina when she levitates him from the lakes bottom.
then in Jason takes Manhatten a electric cable (sorta similar as when he was resurrected in part 6) brings him back.
not many people count this one but in JGTH after being slaughtered by the FBI his hellbaby heart posses his relative thus bringing him back.
In FvsJ freddy uses his powers to bring him back but alive not a zombie but he still had his powers.
Finally in Jason X after deing torn to shreds by that android KM-3 i think, a healing machine taps into his dead body reviving him and thus giving birth to Uber-Jason.

Reborn Again
Go on... there's more.

JasonVoorhees#1
Yep, in part 4 though it may not seem like it but Jason did die after being struck with an ax i'm sure of that though it doesnt seem like it. and some people say Jason never drowned as a child but I know he was dead. cause he would of gone back home, unless he got lost, to be with his mother. But it appears once see was decapitated his rage ressurected him to begin his killing sprees. That all?? cause i'm pretty sure thats all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.