Anyone read Shonen Jump?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redei
Does anyone read Shonen Jump?

Redei
I think it is a rather interesting assortment of graphic novels. If anyone agrees or disagrees please feel free to say so!! rock raver pirate Happy Dance

BlackHatDefect
Not really.Not only were the translated poorly,but the only really good manga in it is One Peoce.I say they carry over Ichigo 100%(a female shounen that ran in JUMP in Japan)

I mostly hate shounen,tbut that one was actually GOOD.

*prays to Kami-sama*

SaTsuJiN
roll eyes (sarcastic) shonen jump is aiight.. just get a full comic if you like reading them so much.

Serket
I collect it. It's the easiest way for me to get manga.

Celestialgirl
K, I get them, the're way cheaper than buying a whole graphic novel people! Although I do not read every manga in it I do tend to read Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece & Shaman King. Plus if you wanna get the newest news on Yu-Gi-Oh the memories world is gonna be in it next month. I think it'd be cool if they had a girl shonen jump though.

Redei
I like it since thats the best sort of anime I can get down here in south Texas. For some odd reson its the best thing down here than watching the shows.

BlackHatDefect
Get an Asuka or a Ribbon magazine.Robbon saves~~~~~~

Redei
A what?

BlackHatDefect
Ribbon and Asuka are Mags like jump that run comics in Japan.

THe most popular are the Neo Evangelion,GALS!,Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne,Time Stranger Kyouko and more!!!

FEAR THE RIBBON/ASUKA!

They are the two best Japanese comic mags ever!

The Flash
I subscribe to Shonen Jump. Cheapest manga that I get.

Redei
It has cool competitions too eek!

WindDancer
Can we have more input on Shonen Jump? More details? Maybe some piccies? wink

Serket
I usually read YGO, Hakusho, Naruto, Shaman King, and Hikaru,

JLred
I'm gonna try to post as much info on

JLred
This is the details about Shonen Jump

Why are Japanese animation, toys and video games so popular around the world? Because they're based on manga -- Japanese comics.

The most popular manga magazine in Japan is Weekly Shonen Jump, the birthplace of the greatest artists and stories. Weekly Shonen Jump sells over 3.5 million copies every week, to ages ranging from elementary school students to adults--in a country with half the population of the U.S.

Now, VIZ has brought SHONEN JUMP to the U.S., featuring the most popular comics from the original Japanese edition. Each issue of SHONEN JUMP contains over 300 pages of manga, plus artist interviews, card games, videogames, toys and anime information for just $4.95. Plus, the comics in SHONEN JUMP are printed in the right-to-left Japanese-reading format to preserve the original artwork--but with English sound effects to make them as easy to read in America as they were in Japan. Produced with the cooperation of the original artists and editors, SHONEN JUMP is the new language of manga.

JLred
Thats what came out on the website and I pretty much agree with it 100%

big grin cool Happy Dance

JLred
If you want to view manga go to:

http://www.shonenjump.com/onlinemanga/onlinemanga.php

tehOTAKU777

Inu-YashaGod
dude, if its true i hate u. i was gonna see if they'd publish my new anime/manga for me..........but Shonen Jump still rocks
(p.s. - he's telling a lie!)

JLred
YES!!!!!!! I want more Shonen Jump!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.