Ryan Sheckler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_love_ryan
HI!!!!
Ryan Sheckler is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllly hott so if nebody has ANY pictures of him in his shag then I WANT them!! no wait.. NEED THEM!!! PLease send them to me!!! ILL die without them~!!!!!!

Thanx for your time....

Oh yeah and theres like a picture attached.

ladygrim
and who is he ????

Kella
I have no idea...blink

PrefectRonnykin
so this guy walks into a bar no expression......................

IDreamOfJPA
Ryan Sheckler is a pro skateboarder and hes like the youngest person to win in the X games....

iluvsk8erguyz58
I know!! Ryan Sheckler is like SO hott!!in_love

iluvsk8erguyz58
ya..i really wanna ryan sheckler..that would be sooo awesome!hughas anyone ever met him b4?? if you don't know who he is..hez a 14-year old who is sooo hott and is a GREAT skateboarder!

Skatermike
****ing idiot bam is not a skateboard element makes them i mean come on put some better brands in here besides element :@ it sux skate darkstar or black label

xShecklerx
Yeah, well Sheckler is hawt, but if your a real fan of him its not just his looks you should go fordisgust. He is deffinately a rad skater...just adding what i thought about this...sweatdrop please dont get on my case for it though...i just like to say what i feeeel..lol. cool

inluvwithRyan_S
Hi!
I Ryan Sheckler is the hottest person in the world. But it's not just his looks,he's also an awesome skater. I look up to him so much for what he does at his age. He never gave up and look where he is now. He gets to do what most kids his age only dream of. And he's sooooooooooo hot. But if your a true fan of his, you won't go just by his looks.Oh and theres an attachment and its a picture of him!!!

Amber

Sybil
I have no idea who the **** he is,But he looks alot like he's around the age 13 or 14,Stop lusting over children!

Wizardkid233

Raz
moving to celeb forum

Dwarfdude
....Meh, I have a BAM, so......As for Ryan Shekler, he'snot as good as he looks. I know three kids at my school who are twice as good as him....

And your no doubt 13, right?

Ronny
zoo york sleep just cuz zared is hot

iLuVhArRyNtHeO
i think ryan sheckler is hottt and an awesome sk8boarder!!!!!!!!!!!

RyanShekcklerx0
hey i totally agree about Ryan Sheckler...i think he's an awesome skateboarder and very talented....he can skateboard, snowboard and motorcross anyways well if u want to talk add me on msn [email protected] byee

mygoodies881
hey my name is jessi you guys can keep wishing IM HIS GIRL FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin but really i am well bye!!!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
he looks like hes 5 years old

someperson

someperson
laughing out loudya you wish he doesnt have a girlfriend like its totally in your dreams laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
haha!! i laugh at stupid people!!! laughing

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
haha!

Tinkerteg6
U wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerteg6
ya right loser roll eyes (sarcastic)

44_caliber_fox
hey - ya ryan sheckler is pretty good-looking {say most of my friends - it would b really dirty for me to think that} but whoever said that they were his girlfriend is really stupid because ryan's my cousin and i know that he doesnt have a girlfriend. at tampa last year everyone thought that there was one girl who he liked but she's his best friend and no her name is NOT jesse - so u lose her name was chassity. ryan's way to good for all you people

i lovejake
hes hott and a really good skater!

44_caliber_fox
Originally posted by mygoodies881
hey my name is jessi you guys can keep wishing IM HIS GIRL FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin but really i am well bye!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE A ****IN DUMBASS!!! whoever u r ur really really retarded

paigegurl16@aol
Originally posted by inluvwithRyan_S
Hi!
I Ryan Sheckler is the hottest person in the world. But it's not just his looks,he's also an awesome skater. I look up to him so much for what he does at his age. He never gave up and look where he is now. He gets to do what most kids his age only dream of. And he's sooooooooooo hot. But if your a true fan of his, you won't go just by his looks.Oh and theres an attachment and its a picture of him!!!

Amber
you know i like everything you said and i luv ryan alot i always dream about him im trying to go see him skate welll8er.

irox_ryanjoks_
hay guys im not obsessed wit him but since ur his fans and i neva knew who he was my friend said that ryan sheckler is coming to australia for a skate thing is that true?

u all suk
Ryan Shekler is the best skateboarder alive!!!!!!!!!!

Morning_Glory
who is ryan skekler?

Shisha
Originally posted by IDreamOfJPA
Ryan Sheckler is a pro skateboarder and hes like the youngest person to win in the X games....

Oh my GOD ! John Patrick Amedori is soooo hot! I luv his character in the butterfly effect and ive just recently watched it. But now im always watchign it agen and agen but noit always all of it just the part he's in he is sooo sweet. These sites u work on of him link me to them yeah. thanks

skate_to_live
i think ryan is the sexiest person alive and it is really kool that he sk8s and rides motorcross because i sk8 and use to ride dirt bikes in the woods + i dig sk8ers but you shouldnt just like him for his looks if hes really nice in person then that adds alot of points to him!!! i would do anything for ryan anything just to meet him or just to see him in person maybe even just to shake his hand or to say hi maybe he would say hi back idk i hope so because in the movie grind he was ssssooooo sexy even though he was only 12 in that movie he was the only reason i bought it well i got to go sk8er=l8er8 sexiest person alive sexiest person alive

zrockerchick
Dude he isn't just hott!!!!!mad He is like an awesome skater!! anyone who cant see that has no bussiness fussing over him!!!

Carlene
Ryan,

Hi Ryan, I am a huuuuuuge fan of yours , and u are sooooooooooo fukin hoooooooooooot!! Also u are such a good skater especially when u are only 14. Thats so cool cuz i am 13! Will u go out with me!!??

I love u Ryan! Carlene

tims_gurl
wateva.........

g0t2LuvSh3cky92
Ok, omg the girl who said she was his girlfriend, shut up! Geeze everybody knows he doesn't have one, and plus, its on the interenet i read that he doesn't. You're just tryin to make people think you're better! Well just to let you know, you're not! Well anyways, Ryan is SOoOoOoOoOo hott! He's also a very awesome skatboarder!!!!!!!!!!! And people shouldn't just like him because of his looks, they should also love him for his great skateboarding skills! I wish i could skateboard like him, and its like, my dream to meet him in person!

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by SlipknoT
he looks like hes 5 years old

Yeah shock

Anoushka
an adorable one though,i've to admit yes

and he seems to be rather accomplished for his age...i admire kids who're like that yes go figure!

Dyingstar
kill him were he stands

Shaye_Babe
I RECENTLY FIGURED OUT THAT IT TAKES A LOT OF WILL POWER STRENGTH AND WISDOM TO DO WHAT HE DID SO MY HAT IS OFF TO HIM! HE IS TRULEY GREAT FOR ALL THAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED AT HIS AGE! THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD LIKE HIM FOR!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.