Who all like DVD covers, printing, and making them up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

logie
I have thousands of covers and like to trade them Criterion included, I also have as many inserts and like to trade them for discs. Who else in the Killer forum likes to do what I like do? smile

I have a 6 color printer + black, X-Acto guillitine cutter and corner punch for that 'retail' look. wink

thegreatrudini
U having a laugh u honestly think peeps wil trade ur covers for discs? no wacko

Cinemaddiction
I don't sit around and look at my DVDs, so I don't really see the point in doing so. Almost as pointless as people in the thread complaining about cover art.

thegreatrudini
lol agreed

logie
Did I say I traded for discs on the internet, not as long as there are message boards in Supermarkets and Laundromats etc.

There are some people (who do not own computers believe it or not) and are not on the internet but are 'sick' of their bought discs and want to trade, or they need a cover for pawn shop 'buy' that didn't have a cover. big grin

DVDRIPPER
Don't spam.

Snipes
yeah, advertising for laundromats is bad on this board....................thats what DVDRIPPER was talking about wasnt they?

anyway, i hear theres a great Laundromat on High Street

Stealth Agent
KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)
cat

miahera
doesn't covers effect some DVD players like the laser is not strong enough to read through the cover? my CD-ROM couldn't see crap with my old custom SVCDs. sad had a couple of friends make some and they were sweet.

Jackie Malfoy
Don't know and don't want to know.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.