NBA's on court partnerships

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

koolruningz
Who do you guys think is either the best or your favourite 1 2 punch in the NBA? Either right now or previous years. My favourite is Magic and Kareem as im a Lakers fan and they represent the era that i started watching the NBA. The best IMO is Jordan and Pippen because they could dominate both ends of the floor like no other.

wuTa
stockton/malone

cal31
yup, there is no question, Stockton and Malone, as much as I hate Malone.

koolruningz
Their pick and roll sure was a sight to behold.

Myth
They weren't the best but I was a big fan of Drexler/Porter.

koolruningz
Some others for discussion could be: Bird & McHale, Thomas & Dumars,
Payton & Kemp, Robinson & Duncan, West & Baylor, Shaq & Kobe (seriously) and Cousy and Russell. Im sure everyone has got there favourites.

b-ball_chick
Iverson's good. So is Kenyon Martin

wuTa
what..the...hell....are you talking about? one eye

Myth
laughing Why is Kenyon Martin mentioned? I understand somebody mentioning AI if they got confused about the question but what question do you have to read to mention Kenyon?

Anyway, what about currently?
There is:
Ray/Rashard
Kidd/Carter
Nash/Amare
Wade/Shaq
Yao/McGrady
Francis/Hill

I think it is close between Nash/Amare and Wade/Shaq. I guess it depends on whether you are looking at a "partnership" or a "1-2 punch". Nash and Amare are the greatest partners in the sense that their games flow together. It's not really like a 1-2 punch, it is more like one big blow. Wade and Shaq are more like a 1-2 punch. Individually 1 may kill and the other will but it is not because of how well they flow together, it is because they are both individually great.

scoobym
Currently Wade/Shaq

All time Jordan/Pippen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.