Robots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

furryman
Another CG animated flick, this time the return of Fox, with Robots.
Due for release March 2005 (in US). With the voices of Ewan McGregor, Robin Williams, et al.
View trailer

Cinemaddiction
I personally didn't like "Ice Age", and neither the animation or voice talent really impress me in this feature either. sad

Cinemaddiction
I ended up seeing "Robots" after all, and I enjoyed it throughly. Of course, Dreamworks doesn't seem to have their finger on the pulse of what's made PIXAR's films work, mainly being voice talent, but their animation is CLEARLY getting better.

Story was a little kidsy, and the humor was a little flat, but it was still a fun movie, and much better than "Ice Age", IMO.

lil bitchiness
Ewan McGregor droolio Im so seeing that!

Captain REX
Episode III trailer on the big screen... stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
Yep, that was beautiful.

bilb
We went to see this cause I wanted to see the Ep 3 trailer on the big screen (fan friggin tastic BTW) and whaddaya know... the movie wasnt bad either! stick out tongue

MildPossession
I am looking forwards to seeing this animation, looks wonderful.

Lydia_J
The animation looks really cool, but the story doesnt sound all that great, i wouldnt mind seeing it though, especialy as peple seem to go in thinking it'll be rubbish and then enjoying it

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by bilb
We went to see this cause I wanted to see the Ep 3 trailer on the big screen (fan friggin tastic BTW) and whaddaya know... the movie wasnt bad either! stick out tongue It cant be not good if you get to LISTEN to Ewan for an hour or so droolio

Im wanting to see this, deffinitivly!

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Lydia_J
The animation looks really cool, but the story doesnt sound all that great, i wouldnt mind seeing it though, especialy as peple seem to go in thinking it'll be rubbish and then enjoying it

It's pretty much the same story as "ANTZ", where someone goes from zero to hero for a whole community, but there's also a "I'll make my parents proud" side story. It hasn't got a solid message like PIXAR flicks do, but the animation is fuuuuuun.

SnakeEyes
They always put the awesome movie trailers with the movies i could care less about

Padmé Amidala
Cant wait to see this film! Should be great

TWelling4Ever
I saw it, I didn't care for it very much

Corran
We saw this and it was quite amusing, and some of the ideas were quite good but it was not a great movie and did not really bring anything new, but worth watching all the same.

gls
it was a good movie. not as good as the incredibles but it was a great time.
there were some great references to some pop culture things
"i like the way u do that right thurr" lol that was great. and there was also a nudge to a certain franchise that is ending this year. a little movie subtitled episode III....:P

powerfulone1987
I plan on seeing this movie, and I am sure that I will like it and later buy it when it comes out.

The fact that Halle Berry plays a voice is also a good reason to go see this.

I am sure she will just as good as voice acting as she is in her other acting parts.

fruits
i saw the previews and i wasn't sure if i wanted to see it or not, but it had so many famous voices, so i saw it with my girlfriend a few days ago and i think it was a very funny and clever movie. it was very good. it had some humor that i think would be meant for older movie goers, but it was a very good movie overall

powerfulone1987
Yeah, I am looking forward the Brittany Spears performance part.

fruits
it's hilarious

powerfulone1987
i may go see it today

bilb
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
It cant be not good if you get to LISTEN to Ewan for an hour or so droolio

Im wanting to see this, deffinitivly!

Sadly he does an American accent but the voice is still sssssssssssmokin!

powerfulone1987
I still haven't seen it, but hopefully this weekend I will if nothing else good comes out that I want to see more.

aaronspirit
I have seen Robots.
Great movie!!!
Some parts of movie to long for kids under the age of 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.