The power of 6, and chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
I apologize for a long winded message, but when it comes to this, it is imperitive. Note, this only a theory, there's still holes and bugs I'm working out, but hear me out.

Now, there are six elements that construct and bind the universe together. Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Spirit and Mind.
A being has it's physical form, such as a human. We're made of proteins(Earth), Water (duh), electricity(Air) and heat energies (Fire) but as we all know, there's something else. Something science cannot always explain, and that is spirit.

I view 'God' as a giant galaxy in the center of the univerese. (similar to the Futurama episode Godfellas. good episode by the way)
The 'God' galaxy is made of 5 points, one for each element. (The mind element links them together)
It takes a small portion of energy from the four elements (Earth, Air, Fire and Water) to create the physical body (my example will be a human) as mentioned before. Spirit then allows the appropriate amount of spiritual energy the physical body will need to exist and perform it's duties.

Mind, is the 6th element. It isn't an element, as much as it is the "spirit" of the other elements. Mind links our bodies and souls together, allows us to attain knowledge, and the 6th sense some of us have is an inherent connection to the Mind element. Mind is confusing, because the mind gives a living being, an extra charge of the four physical elements, this creates personality.

TRAITS OF MIND:
FIRE: Quick to anger, and physically strong
WATER: Passive, calm, at peace. Smarter than average
EARTH: Stubborn, filled with determination, physically tough
AIR: Nonchalant, but not passive, loves adrenaline, and is dextrous

Now, my view of 'God' is, that 'God' is not evil, nor good. 'God' is merely trying to decipher what 'God' is. This is where we come in. We are extensions of God, and the power 'God' gives us, we use to live our lives. Our lives are meant for our own purpose.
We give ourselves purpose and we choose our path, beginning to end. 'God' observes, and I assume 'God' is attempting to decide which is better, Good or Evil. So which do we choose? Personally, I think that Chaos is the true universal power. At least, in my description of 'God' it would seem that since 'God does not fully understand itself, Chaos must reign supreme.

There's a lot more to all of this, but that's too much typing, and I've had too many rips off my bong. So talk to me peeps, and think about it, and I'd love to discuss and answer questions. Hopefully, you guys can provide me with new insights so I can re-adjust the theory/idea to be more logical.

ragesRemorse
Very interesting theory. It sounds familiar, i know there are Asian cultures where they believe human personality is distiguished by he elements. I am just wandering though, what is your definition of Chaos? Is it where good and evil do not exist on a balanced level? If so, wouldnt chaos just be a result or an extension of good and evil? It would seem to me that order would have to be the most dominating force, wether it is order over evil or good. Or are you referring to chaos as evil?

Also, do you believe God created the Universe, or just simply a result. That is an interesting perspective about God not knowing it's self. does this make existence a science project for god figuring out what he/she/ it is? I dont agree with some of the thigns, but is interesting, post some more.

Darth_Nefarus
Chaos, in my opinion, and possibly "God's is both good and evil. the recognition and belief in both forces, even though they don't really exist. That makes them chaos.
'God' and the universe are the same thing, neither created the either, they have always been. Basically, life is an experiment from 'God'

After there's some more discussion I'll get into the details, such as chakras and all that.

Jackie Malfoy
I understand what yu are trying to say but I don't know if I believe in it.And I did see that one Futruma.When I first read this I thought of that show.
Anyway god to me is a person and the world (or what ever yuo want to call it) has notheirng to do with him.Even through it is a very interesting theoy that my sister who is into new age believes.
Good thinking through I could tell yu put a lot of thought into this.Did you by any change read this off somewhere?JM

ragesRemorse
New agers are sad

Darth_Nefarus
This comes from a story I've been writing over the past couple of years. There's more to it, but I'm too lazy to type it all right now.

Gregory
That's wha the alchemists thought. Most of us have moved past that.

Darth_Nefarus
Moved to what though? An invisible man in heaven that will spank you when you're naughty?

Cipher
Nothing like smoking a large amount of pot......

moneypenny
Incidentally, the fifth element is ether and I think that electricity is more suited to fire than to air. Air in the human body would be manifest through oxygen. Chaos is needed to cause upheaval so that evolution can occur. Chaos theory dictates that bifurcations in any system would cause irreversible change so that the system can evolve around its strange attractors. The system is self-organising which is how it "copes" with chaos.
Science and religion never go together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.