Queer as folk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
Any Queer As Folk Fans Here??

Elanor
yes. me.

buffymitch
i was just looking around. i posted this thread a few weeks ago but i thought nobody was interested. so who is your favorite caharacter and what do you love most about it. my fav. character is micheal because i rlate the most to him. and what i love about this serie is that it really made me feel proud tto be gay. it's just very open. there is no BS on this serie.

Elanor
i also really like mike because he adores superheroes so much stick out tongue okay this is not the only reason big grin he is so kind and honest and a bit childish but very loveable happy
i like brian too...he is a bit (?) selfish and dunno (in hungary the serie has just begun so i dunno how he will change i hope he will be more reliable and so on)
and i think there is sth to love in every character smile

and i like the whole thing...the characters, the story are interesting smile

(and i think more ppl watch it, they are just too shy to admit it wink)

the worst thing is that now somehow the channel which broadcasts it has disappeared O.O i mean from my tv big grin there is another channel instead of it and im getting worried...i want queer as folk *sob*

buffymitch
Well that i get QAF from the internet if you know what i mean and i'm up to season two episode 11. si i don't know the whole story yet

SweetNsouR
i LOVE this show.
i dont know who i love the most.
i hate brian, but when he is with justin i love him, i love them together.
emmett is wonderful...full of life and so "nelly"(only queer as folk fans will get that one)
i dont like ted. he makes me mad. esp when he develops the drug problem.
mike ofcourse i love. x-cept when he is mean to justin!
justin-i love
ben-i love
mikes mom- i love
i really love this show. ive seen all but the fourth season and beyond. i really want to rent more tapes so that i can lock myself in my room and watch watch watch. im really obsessed.

i think brian is very handsome. but ben's body is more my type.
if you share my passion u can bypass my warning on my sig and PM me

buffymitch
Do you guys know if there is going to be a Season five. Coz i'm upto season 2 and i get through them pretty fast so i want to know if i can take it slower to enjoy this more.

SweetNsouR
i dont know.... im waiting for season four to come out on dvd. but i think i heard gale harold...one of the most handsome men in the world aka brain kinny wants to take a break from the show. ps...he is straight
pps justin is 27 in real life....he looks so young

buffymitch
Gale Harold is straight that is so hard to believe!!!!!! JUst Like Hal Sparks. If these men are really straight they are GREAT actors. They can thake break i wouldn't care but i do want to see them return. with the full cast and not with one missing ir something like that. i going to watch the last episode of the second sesaon in a few minutes.

SweetNsouR
i know.
Hal sparks does a worse job of acting than gale. i think he acts well, but when he kisses other men he is not putting his all into it. gale tho....sex pot. his kisses are so seductive. but i dunno maybe this because brain is a sexier character and is meant to be more passionate

he is gorgeous that gale. but hal too. i love his eyes.

buffymitch
I have a hard time figuring out if hal sparks performance is convincing enough. Brian is convincing enough coz with him is all about sex and men are just like that. But if Hal's job isn't convincing i would say he does have guts coz it take a lot of that to lie naked with another man in bed like that

you-know-who
hey im just getting into watching QAF right now im watching the 1st season and i love it... randy harisson is so cute...

you-know-who
chech out this forum please....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t327885.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.