Does anyone else remember this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

medavis3
I'm looking for the name of a movie probably early to late seventies but not real sure. I remember that it starts with some couples going to a cabin in the country. They could be protected from whatever evil was after them by making certain charms out of whatever they could find to make them.

After that all i remember is how it ends.....The last man alive runs through a graveyard when a giant winged demon with a pitch fork dives out of the air to try to get him. He ducks behind a tombstone at the last second to hide ( which just happens to be a large cross). The demon hits it and explodes. As the man crosses the bridge out of town on foot a car with no driver hits him. As this happens a voice from the sky tells him that in one year and one day he will die. One year and one day later they show the man in the insane assylum. He had been their the whole time and they doctor tells a nurse that we've tried everything else so lets take that charm from him. As they rip the charm from his hand they also say that he has a visitor. And they show his girlfriend coming to see him....(his girlfriend who died at the cabin!!!!) Then the screen goes black with a large white question mark!

DID I DREAM THIS WHOLE MOVIE UP OR DOES SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBER IT?????

Reborn Again
And.................................

Awake!
(What a horrible nightmare!)

But seriously, go to www.imdb.com and search there. The site might help you.

medavis3
no one has even a clue?

roundisfunny
I've been searching the IMDb, but haven't been able to come up with a title yet. Any more details? Color or black and white? Language? Country of origin? What channel you saw it on? Whether there was a profound amount of profanity/nudity/gore? Any lines of dialogue stand out? etc.

medavis3
it was color...american.....I saw it at the drive-in when i was just a young lad.....by the way I was born in 1975. I think I remember something about an evil sheriff in the town.

SlipknoT
Was it called The Un-nameable?

Cowboyography
sounds like a cool flick , I hope someone comes up with a name smile

SlipknoT
I'm pretty sure it was the Un-nameable

i like eggs
i don't have a ****in clue

medavis3
i have not been able to find enough info about the un-nameable to know if it is it!!!!!

BlackC@t
Try a search on google.

An evil sheriff, that sounds familiar...

roundisfunny
I remember renting "The Unnamable" in the late 80's or early 90's, but hardly remember a thing about it. Was there a bit about how glass is actually very slow-moving liquid, and old houses have "warped" glass in their panes?

Anyway, here is its page on the IMDb.

SlipknoT
I dont know, I havent seen it in a while, but it's going to be on the Horror channel pretty soon so I'll see?

medavis3
I'm just wondering if slipknot saw the un-nameable on the horror channel yet?

Napalm
Never heard of it but it sounds cool.

DaneBramage
It was originally called "Equinox" but the title changed when it came out on Video as "The Beast" made in 1970. And guess how the Demons were summoned? By a guy reading a translation of the "Necronomicon" on a reel-to-reel tape player. (Sound familiar?) It also featured the film debut of the guy who played "Herb Tarlek" on WKRP in Cincinati TV in the 70's.

moviejunkie23
dude where can i get this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.