THe LeAgUe oF ExTRaorDiNary KmC meMBerS!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
This is a thread for anyone who is feeling 'exTraOrdInaRY' right now! You may only post here if you have something 'exTraOrdInaRY' to share! You must begin each post with this smiley: =======>

=======>

=======>

=======>

=======> euro

I will go first now: euro "Your crumpets are no match for my cheese and crackers. Tally ho."

Clovie
blink

i'm ordinary cry

The Tired Hiker
euro My dear, you are anything but below exTRaOrdInArY!!! Now, share something, please!

She-Devil
i don't even know how to do that smiley. But i can touch my nose with my feet

Clovie
queen embarrasmentbag

*shares* stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
euro "Tally ho."

BakaXero
Im feeling EXTRAORINARYLY H.......um....happy....

Kosta
eek! I can turn my tongue unside down to the left and right........shifty

Darth Surgent
euro This is indubitably the most extraordinary thread that I've seen all day.

Good show, lad.

The Tired Hiker
euro Very well, my dear. A fine skill you have acquired! To do this smiley, euro, simply 'quote' this post and copy/paste what appears! Tally ho!

BakaXero
tallyho

The Tired Hiker
euro Why thank you, kind sir! Did I mention your indubitable taste of fine words practically shadows my relic of speach? euro

BakaXero
huh

Clovie
relic of speech? blink

Sun Ce
This thread should have been made by an English man, not an american. It would have a better meaning, because English is more poshly after all.

Clovie
^ meaner

She-Devil
euro "I have brought us all some refreshments. Some tea and cucumber sandwiches"

Sun Ce
Everybody is entitled to an opinion.

The Tired Hiker
euroOh yes, yes. Pardon me wise bird. I'm a bit befuddled tonight by the acquisitions of tenderness tribune to the fine wine I have consumed. "Speach", how dare I say?!! euro

The Tired Hiker
And a tally ho! euro

Daedalus
euro "I'm finding this thread most exceedingly confusing."

She-Devil
would you like a sandwich ole chap

The Tired Hiker
euro Dare say, kind sir. Might I add, your opinion on this matter has been categorized under, 'needless statements #230' in The Book Of Useless Opinions. Tally ho!

Clovie
*feels stupid and boring* cry

BakaXero
i say!

The Tired Hiker
euro A fine invitation, indeed! But first, I must visit the loo. Tally hay! eek!

AvP
am i extrodinary

She-Devil
the loo! hahaha

AvP
sad

The Tired Hiker
euro Dare say, sweet princess of jovial delights! Those last two adjectives, I might say, to describe your doctrine of behavior are congruent with the night's voluptuous gain! Tally ho!

Daedalus
euro Sun Ce made a valid point kind sir, but if any American should do it, it should be you! Tally Ho ol' chap!

Daedalus
confused

Clovie
*feels even more stupid*
i didn't even understand what have you said cry

The Tired Hiker
euro Kind Sir, the question on behalf of your indivulgent and unscrupulous kind behavior amongst these serendipidous forum are high above the expectations of granduer and 'extraordinarium' than any one person on the palate of Earth can coincide! big grin

Tally ho! euro

Daedalus
euro Your vocabulaire is dignified and impressive.

AvP
i take that as no then

Daedalus
I dunno what he said, but Preston is like a KMC Anglo-English-Architect. big grin

The Tired Hiker
euro Such is life, sweet deary! For your inconclusioness and adament torment of the English language professly elates that you are inoportunely too educated to understand the rambunctiousness and mispleasing sentiment that I devouge upon mere rationality. In simple terms, sweety, you are too smart for these sediments. Consider it a blessing! Tally ho!

The Tired Hiker
euro Whoa contraire, mofraire! In simple terms, I agnostcally attributed proper lang and quilt for your adorness of subtle mis-shaven words! In other words, YES!!! You are a god among flies! Tally ho!

AvP
oh right, yay

Clovie
bag thankie

The Tired Hiker
euro God bless, oh un-frivilent one! I, hereforafter, shall sustain pleasure in delighting upon these graciously given gifts of tastebud enticers! And a tally tally hay-yo-locka-knocka-ho! euro

Mr Zero
I'm sick to death of this acceptable racism towards the English. If you had started a "lets all talk like niggaz" thread and had a little brown smiley with a gold chain people would be offended and having it shut down. But It's perfectly ok to mock and caricature the English in this way. Pathetic.

euroGadzooks! Had you there old chap! Extraordinary good fun eh? What!

The Tired Hiker
euro No hay problema, pinche gringa! smile

Estaba bromeando! euro

Clovie
*pretends to undertsnad*

The Tired Hiker
euro Oh fine connissuer of grand taste and delicable delights! You may be sooooo right! Yet, you may have misinterpreted! The underlying tone of this inexplicable thread should foreshadow any negative thought brought upon the mere inseptulence of dis-credulous creatore! By mere assumption of how others may react to a thread I would never ever even consider creating, you so scrupiously have implied that you, sir, are the agitator of the unforgiving demon of masturbation! Tally ho!

euro Oh, you dubious saint! I was foiled agian! eek!

Baylin
fox

fox "Your wet fish is no match for my waggy tail. For Wanda!"

Mr Zero
euro The jape! The merry jest! The ribald laughter of the small children as they scamper in the muck strewn streets! These are the true extraordinary things. Hey-nonny-nonny!

AvP
are there

Daedalus
He seems to think so. big grin

The Tired Hiker
On the contrary my fiendish advocate of the devil that persists inside my every thought! It may all be an illusion! Tranquil wishes and thought of pondery to adorn you, kind sir. Very well! Tally ho! euro

Kosta
Good day ole chaps! Shall we nick off for a brandy and a cigar?

Mr Zero
euro ICON! SMILEY! For the love of god man - have you no shame!!!

Clovie
why brandy?
martini tastes better.

Kosta
euroForgive me. I am discombobulated you see.euro

Kosta
This isnt the James Bond thread.

The Tired Hiker
euro All we are is dust in the wind, Laddys! Chewbacca!

Clovie
huh

but i really like martini more erm

Kosta
euro and theres no telling where the wind shall blow us. HEAR HEAR! QUITE SO! I SAY!

Kosta
euroeuroeuroWell if you must, you have a martini.euroeuroeuro

Clovie
tremendous diva

i hope there is some word like that

The Tired Hiker
euro Tally toolie taleeki teeki tooni ho! embarrasment

Samurai Guy
I am more the Extraordinary... I am Sex-traordinary. flirt1

Clovie
eek! oh hooooo diva

The Tired Hiker
Damn, last night was fun on the forums! I'm feeling it today, though. I didn't go to sleep until about 6:30am. erm

Oh yeah, tally ho. euro

LordKerrigor
all my extraordinary skills are suited to a more intimate enviroment if you know what i mean shifty

mc pee pants
euro i'm quite curious... what does this ho seem to tally so much?

The Tired Hiker
Um . . . . . . I never really thought about that. embarrasment

Mr Zero
It's from the French "Ty a hilaut"

mc pee pants
euro the wonderful mr zero. mind telling us what it means?

Mr Zero
euro "The games afoot"

BakaXero
euro I say dear old chap, you havent happen to see my cane have you?

mc pee pants
euro the tallying ho had it last.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.