Whats the biggest thing that pisses you off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sex Pistol
I hate when it takes you hours to straighten your hair and then when your waiting for the bus, the wind blows your hair everywhere, and then just to spite you its starts to chuck down with rain. mad

This is the thread where you can vent out your fustrations, and see if anyone else gets mad over that stuff. So scream away.

Jackie Malfoy
Can it be a person?If so it is my stepfather he is so annoying and every time I am at my mom's house all he does is make fun of me and says mean stuff about my dad.
I never actly hated anyone before but I do know this I hate that man!Oh ok I feel better now.That is the only thing that brothers me.Can't think of anything else right now.See you aruond.JM

Kosta
I hate it when I come to school, and suddernly realise I'm naked big grin

Kosta
The bastard! mad

evil face A pick axe in the back never hurt anyone shifty whistle

The Tired Hiker
My weener.

Clovie
ignorance

Mr Zero
Tired Hikers weener.

Sex Pistol
laughing im sorry i shouldnt laugh at that.
I hate when the person you like is right in front of you, but you cant help but look, and you try not to. then when he looks up you go bright red. I HATE that!

Mr Zero
How very punk rock you are.

Kosta
I have the same problem. How do you deal with it TH?

Sex Pistol
Hey just because i like the sex pistols and The Libertines (punk gods!) Doesnt mean i have to live up to the stereotypical side of punk.
I'll have you know i dress in safety pins and band t-shirts, and dodgy suit jackets but i can do what the feck i want with my hair!

God another thing that pisses me off!

Kosta
In those cases, I find its always a good idea to kick the person square in the nutts and run off!!!! This will make him think "the crazy *****!" and he will never look at you again, that way you can stare at him all you want and never be afraid that hes going to suddenly look up wink

Clovie
i think it would be easier to just ignore zero. stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
I refrain from drinking liquids. erm

shellie
people who are two faced asses

Kosta
Ingenious eek!

Sex Pistol
Well the thing is i want them to like me.

Something pisses me off. Americans that think they own the world. BOLLOCKS!

Sun Ce
i HATE WHAT IVE DONE IN MY LIFE!!!!!

Mr Zero
I'm here to help.

Mr Zero
Nice sig pic there shelbert... ! ! !

The Tired Hiker
Hmm, I've been wondering where it goes at night when I'm deep in slumber. But, Scotland? I guess that would explain the Orkney bumper sticker on my crotch this morning!

eek!

The Tired Hiker
I totally agree. I mean, I own the world, so how could they own it as well? I hate them.

shellie
yes , thank you Z . though i cant take credit for it .

another thing that pisses me off is laziness

Sex Pistol
Exactly! Right we can now say, balls to you americans and your false pretense of owning the world because The tired hiker officially owns it!

Corran
doesn't that mean that an American owns it after all?

eleveninches
gays?

Corran
How positively bigoted of you.

Sex Pistol
You mean gay's piss you off!?

Corran
The biggest thing that pisses me off, or one of the biggest things, is bigotry.

Mr Zero
I agree.. Bigots, and punks who worry about hair-styling.

shellie
religious hypocrites is another

Corran
What about thespians?

Yes, I know that ordinarily it should be capital 'T' but I don't think thespians deserve it.

eleveninches
Its not gay people. The people dont piss me off at all. It's just the whole concept of gayness that offends me.

Sex Pistol
Oh ok.

The Tired Hiker
Well, you could act like they do. embarrasment

Corran
yes, very good.

The Tired Hiker
Interesting you feel that way. Most gay men have eleven inch penises. erm

Sex Pistol
Why should he?

shellie
forgive me for being slow but i dont quite understand.....the people who are gay dont piss you off but their gayness does ?

Sex Pistol
Yeah that is slightly confusing.

naybean
wat pisses me off is when theres a nice looking box of chocolates sitting on the counter and i open it and they've all been eaten by everyone else in my family but me. crybaby

eleveninches
its up to them if they are gay, so i dont get offended by them. it's their choice. but personally, i find the whole concept of gayness to be offensive.

Vegetarians are offended by the concept of eating meat, but they are not offended at EVERYBODY that eats meat.

Sex Pistol
Im still confused.

shellie
ok...now i understand , totally dont agree....but to each his own .

Sex Pistol
Well, ill just sit and nod my head in agreement, although im still confused. yes

Mr Zero
I can clear this up for you shellbert.. the 11" guy is a moron.

Mr Zero
Are you a vegetarian?

Telperaca
*screams*

3 stupid annoying tests in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That the heck is up with that!?!?!

Sex Pistol
Its just what happens that no one can control but still pisses everyone off with, so welcome!

Telperaca
Thanks!!

And there is a way to stop that, banning all tests, but NO, the silly teachers like to put everyone through HELL!!!!!

Sex Pistol
Aha. Just realised?

shellie
thanks for clearing that up Z , i owe ya one wink

Sex Pistol
I agree with him like.

Corran
I'm vegetarian, but I am NOT offended by the concept of eating meat.

eleveninches
ok.

eleveninches
What I always say is:

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Sex Pistol
I think you've totally screwed up here mate. Oh sorry gay reference, i hope that didnt offend you.

Corran
You've never been pissed on have you?

eleveninches
no.

what about you?

Sex Pistol
Hey hey hey! This is a pissed off thread. What pisses you off!

eleveninches
hypocrits piss me off

Sex Pistol
me too.

T.M
people who whistle(sp?) all the time piss me off

Corran
whistle

T.M
lol mad also loud chewers piss me right off

Darth Prefect
Egotistical people

sim0921
Stereotypes

Phoenix Aska
People who think they're super good at stuff and talk shit but end up being really bad at it and have many execuses...

Or people who have to be the best at something or know somebody who is and always have some bullshit story to tell about themselves...

fox

D-Double
Shug Night............damn shame what he did to Vanilla Ice.... big grin

Darth Revan187
If I didn't know any better I'd say you were talking about Rusty.

Frosty Beverage
Hmmm....

LIARS.

Phoenix Aska
Hahaha

yes that is correct DR187...Rusty fits that description perfectly...that bastard...

fox

rogue938
Hippocrits, liars, people who think that it is ok to go out and get wasted or have a kid and arn't raising them right. people who hurt the defenseless including children. People who don't understand anothers mental prolbems and just calls them lazy.

Darth Revan187
If I didn't know any better I'd say you were talking about me.

Frosty Beverage
She...is...

Frosty Beverage
jk.

silver_tears
yes

also rude people miffed those bastards

baddspellahl4
when people say they will do something and they don't.

Baylin
The only thing that really pis*es me off big time is having to bury all the people that pi**ed me off! whistle

FoamyFan
the thing that pisses me off is preps,and people that think i am crazy for going out at 3:00 am in the morning to hang out in my fu cking tree!

Sex Pistol
Something thats starting to piss me off, is the fact that the only thing that pisses you all off are other people! Cant you come up with anything original. Its all people this and people that.

T.M
^ huh how contradicting that is

Canadian Moose
laughing out loud

Sorry, I just read your avatar smilie there...funny.

eleveninches
Okay, another analogy:
A person might dislike cats, but that doesnt mean that they dislike anybody who owns a cat.

Likewise, I dont like gayism, but that doesnt mean that i dislike the people who have gayism

T.M
thank u

CherryPie
Losing an $85.00 necklace

SH!T!

T.M
you lost an $85.00 neaklace thats got to be a pain in the ass

Sex Pistol
Er 'gayism' as you call it, isnt something they have its something they are.

Telperaca
I hate those stupid pop up boxes!!

Sex Pistol
Oh god i know.

CherryPie
T.M I'm all better now cuz of

uh...something

but when I get home today

I AM SEARCHING EVERYTHING!

Sex Pistol
?

T.M
as would i lol

lil bitchiness
People who are super ignorant but pretend they know about something piss me off.
Puffed up princesses and pissed off pricks piss me off immensely - especially when they're together.
14 year old weirdo children piss me off - those that dont know how to behave.
And people who are really sad or frustrated but are tying to pass themselfs as assh0les - sticking feathers up your ass doesnt make you a chicken, so snap out of it.

Corran
Damn, takes feathers out sad

lil bitchiness
Awh Corran, you know you're an acception to almost every rule - you can be a chicken if you like.

ClaraG
i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE people who set off fire alarms for a joke!!! it happened 3 times @ school last week! someone else could've been dying!

shellie
whiney ass teens who dont respect authority and think they should recive respect first in order to get it .

CherryPie
HA thats funny!

I hate narrow-minded people...it's my pet peeve when people can't see the general picture

even worse i hate weak-minded people. Example: Stupid people who work their ass off and get straight A's and don't even know why they're doing it.

Frosty Beverage
ahem..... *bursts laughing* hysterical

I have THREE shirts that say in BIG BOLD LETTERS, the words Narrow Minded

bahahahahaaaahaaa!

Frosty Beverage
But that's just me. no expression

Sex Pistol
Ok?

CherryPie
I hate preps! Jocks and others

I do look like a prep but if I catch you saying that to me

I'll kill ya

Sex Pistol
I hate waiting for something good so the day just drags for ages.

Placebo_fan
YOU MEAN LIKE TODAY YOU BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO TONIGHT?

CherryPie
LOL!

Sex Pistol
Yes actually.

Sun Ce
sex pistol and rosh going and coming on at the same time!!, what the **** is going on there no expression

Sex Pistol
Dont know

Sun Ce
hmm weirdness, weirdNESS!!!!

Sex Pistol
Yes YES!

Sun Ce
i'm skipping college today

Sex Pistol
Oooo you lucky thing.

MornGlory
chill out - Sex Pistol!!!

Brits are so Americanized! Ive lived in England - every where you go there is so much "Yanky" stuff...

o btw - i love the sex pistols and libertines (sp?) too -- im not a punk - thank god! - love the whole british music - my fav!!

OK what pisses me off!!!
Im getting older! in 2 weeks I will be another yr older **cries** sad

Sun Ce
not luvcky, i wanted to go, ive stayed up all night, i wanted to go, this si the 6th friday ive skipped in a row now erm

MornGlory
^^ you are going to flunk

good luck with that in the future!

Sun Ce
thanks but i don't know what my future is, because i don't even have a goal!!

Sex Pistol
Flunk! Ok? Er you arent really familier with british terms are you.

MornGlory
o - well that's ok
I dont have a goal either-- you will find something smile

its good to just be young and not worry

Sun Ce
ah well being young has its crapsides, liek constant depression, yeah comes with the suit erm

MornGlory
^^ there are pills for that ...

Darth Surgent
What's the biggest thing that pisses you off?

Ignorant people who don't understand political issues and their impact on others, but still vote on their moronic "principles."

Sun Ce
ive never took them erm

MornGlory
maybe you should look into that

I went through depression real bad a few yrs ago- and it helped me - embarassingly enough embarrasment

school sucks, i know

Sun Ce
yeah well i'm never happy and my college work is fecking up, i think i need soemthing, but i don't think its gonna help me

wicker_man
Music Elitests - These are people who think they are on a higher level then others just because of the music they listein to. Usually they'll listein to a band/artist but as soon as they get popular or the 'wrong type of person' begin listeining to them they begin to 'slag' them off.
These people have little or no respect from me.

MornGlory
well doesnt hurt to try something - I didnt think some little tiny pill was going to help me - but it does - opens your eyes- you feel different .... i dont know confused

you hate school?

Sun Ce
i hate college yep

MornGlory
me too - it seems useless

Sun Ce
very, how old are ya?

MornGlory
O L D

Sun Ce
nah your young stick out tongue, say 19/20??

MornGlory
23- u?

Sun Ce
16!!

MornGlory
i knew it!! I was going to post 16 for you but just incase you weren't didnt want to offend you

Sun Ce
well u still like me now big grin, english laughing out loud, ah well

MornGlory
yeppers! I love things that are illegal - yum! (jk)

Sun Ce
well i'm 16 i'm not illegal no more, so u having fun at work laughing out loud

MornGlory
hun, in america you are illegal - you have to be over 18 to be legal

and YES I LOVE WORK ITS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!puke

Sun Ce
oh well hope the day gets better happy

and over here its 16 so thats good, but i'm not exactly doing anything with anyone anyways erm

MornGlory
sorry! sad

im currently not doing anything illegal

Sun Ce
me neither

MornGlory
what is a Sun Ce?

Sun Ce
Sun Ce is the oldest son of Sun Jian on the Wu dynasty, chinese history with the Han province happy, a real guy who died, he was attacked by assasins 1 night and later ied of the wounds erm

MornGlory
hmmm ok blink

Sun Ce
u asked i told stick out tongue

MornGlory
all the roads we have to walk are winding
and all the lights that lead the way are blinding
there are many things that I would like to say to you
but I don't know how
cause maybe you are going to be the one that saves me

sorry...
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment