Do you know who your father is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
I was watching a TV programme a while ago, and it claimed that one in ten people are not aware of who their own father is, and that the person who they thought was their father is not actually related to them, as their mother had slept with somebody else. I dont know about any other countries, but it's true in the UK.

/\RK
OMG that is scary, coz every one in my family has O+ blood type and im A+

i think im adopted

eleveninches
I dont really like myfather, so I was dissappointed after the programme when my mother told me that he definately WAS my father

Sun Ce
My father left me and my mum when i was 2 years old, so i never got to know him, i never had a male figure around the house erm

Telperaca
Woah!!!!

chelsea24
i dont know i look more like my uncle then my dad but thats just me gettin my hopes up lol

/\RK
whats so woahish Tel

yeh my 'dad' as he calls himself wasnt around much for me, neither was my mum, im a loner, did u know this year for my birthday i spent it alone, and christmas last year

Mr Zero
Nope. Im a statistic. No idea who my dad is.

Corran
My father is definately my father because we look sooo alike, not sure about my mother though as I don't really look like her - must ask Dad if he slept with someone else. confused

Reborn Again
My pop left me when I was 3 -- I'm 28 now. I saw him periodically up to 8 years ago. I haven't see him since. But it has been my choice.

eleveninches
The mother could hide the fact that somebody else is the father. It would be far more difficult for the father to hide the fact that somebody else is the mother.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.