25 Years...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
For the Wall. What a CD, what a Movie.... what a band.

Props to the boys of Pink Floyd!

Corran
Most excellent. The wall is awesome. I got the CD, the live version CD and the video. watched the DVD concert at Finti's last year - at least I think i sort of remember doing so in my drunken haze.

Samurai Guy
I started a wall sig trend. laughing

I remember in my Films Studies course I convinced the teacher to view the Wall. It was great.

Corran
Where you go we follow. well when I say we there's only me at the moment, but I'm sure others will follow suit.

Samurai Guy
They had better.

'Cause if they don'! *shakes fist in anger*

SHARE YOUR MEMORIES OF THE WALL!

Vampy
I own it on vinyl, praise me.

No words can describe the greatness of Pink Floyd! I refuse to comment, not to destroy the masterpiece droolio

<?>
The Wall Brought me and my dad together...kind of.

My mom and dad got seperated when I was about seven. He moved to a differnt state, so I did not spend much time with him. The only time i was able to spend with him was during the summer. Me and my dad do not have that much in common, so me and him don't really talk that much either.

During one of the silent summer days about five years ago, my dad asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. Of course I said yes. The Movie he pulled out was The Wall. I watched it and for the rest of the day I could not stop talking about that movie. My dad just happens to be a die hard Floyed fan so we spent like the whole summer talking about them.

Samurai Guy
The Wall Rules All.

PRAISE!

...Dark Side is my favourite.

Samurai Guy
Happy Anniversary, Wall!

furryman
I tihnk my dad has it on vinyl, he has some awesome stuff, a load of hendrix big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.