the match to end all marvel slugfests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
so who would win this match? considering her absolutely frightening powers and physical skills, I'd put my money on Typhoid mary.

tkitna
Daredevil when he shows up!

Seriously, out of those three,,,,,i'd go with Venom!

Darth Jello
For those of you who don't know:
Typhoid Mary
Occupation: Mental patient; former assassin, murderer, vigilante, child prostitute
Other Personalites: Virgin Mary, Bloody Mary (completely insane)-suffers from multiple personality disorder, hates men, victim of severe physical and sexual abuse throughout her life. Mutation was triggered by Daredevil after accidentally being knocked out a window during his first night in the yellow costume.
Mutant Powers: Telekinesis, Telepathy, releases pheremones that make men sexually attracted to her, different personalities change scent and heart beat, High level pyrokinetic-can ignite anyone or anything within a 1000 foot radius by saying or thinking the word "burn". Gained some strength from the demons of limbo (next goblin queen???), always has a fever
Skills: excellent hand to hand combat skills, agility, prefers two katanas as weapons.
Allies:Kingpin, Bullseye, Bushwacker, the wild boys, bullet, ammo, Nastir'h, the women of the street, The Fixer
Major enemiesbig grinaredevil, Spider-man, Deadpool, Gambit, Jessica Jones, Powerman, Iron Fist, nearly all men

Darth Jello
have you seen her temper? she would say burn and both her opponents would simply die.

VENOMfan
hmmmmmmmm Depend's on which Venom is in this fight. If Typiod Mary has decent fire manipulation abilities.....well here are some outcomes.
but anyone can guess who i voted for

Typiod Mary wins:Venom and Carnage are fighting and she decides to kill them, she engulf's one or the other hopefully Venom first becuase he has a higher resistence to flame than Carnage, Carnage being the nut that he is quickly finishes off Venom thinking Mary just may help him restart his "Maximum Carnage" romp and she take the opportunity to put a knife in his neck.

Venom wins:Venom is hopping from rooftop to rooftop when low and behold he see his hated offspring free from Ravencroft, and notices Mary strolling around as well, Carnage to stupid to use his brain decide's well i better start killing and the destruction cuases Mary to fight Kassidy for any reason((psychos tend to be a little off)) if she used Her seduction it would be a very BAD move becuase Kassidy is gay for all I know,((the little stunt were he tried to off Shriek the only woman who would get with him)) and indesperation light's him on fire and low and behold Venom((also nut's)) whips a chevy at Mary and a crispy Cletus, and providing either are still alive he goes homicidal and eat's the survivor's brains.

Carnage wins: Venom doing his lethal protector bit stumbels into Mary who is stalking DD. the two fight and Carnage tracking Eddie's symbiote finds the two scuffuling and((altho i hate to say it)) goes blitzkrieg and paints the town red with Venom and Mary, and maybe spidey if hes passing by

Venom monster:this thing tends to like telapaths and those with any psionic abilities, Carnage tries to fight it but without a host to attack is eventually beaten sensless and eaten. Venom strolls along until he sense Mary psychic abilities and attempt's to take her as a host, the normal citizen is pretty much in a lose lose situation

VENOMfan
Ill post a refrence to Carnage, Ive posted Venom's stats all over this site

Appearance
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 190 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Features: As Carnage, elongate jaw & "teeth", ever moving tendrils from various parts of his body, both of which are a part of the alien that is his costume.

Summary
Created By: David Michelinie, Mark Bagley, Randy Emberlin
Current Aliases: None
Former Aliases: None
Dual Identity: Publicly Known
Current Occupation: Prisoner/patient, Ravencroft
Former Occupation: Serial Killer
Citizenship: U.S.
Legal Status: Criminal record in U.S.
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Mother (killed by father), Venom (symbiote parent), Father (deceased), Grandmother (killed by Cletus)
Known Confidants: Shriek
Known Allies: Shriek, Doppelganger, DemoGoblin
Major Enemies: Spider-Man, Venom, Cloak & Dagger
Usual Bases: Ravencroft Institute
Former Bases: Former site of the St. Estes Home for Boys, Brookln, New York
Current Groups: None
Former Groups: None
Education: High School

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Unknown, shown to be significantly stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man((about class 25))
Powers: Has a symbiote costume simalar to Venom, but seems to be more powerful, possibely due to it's incubation on Earth. Kasady's symbiote can, like Venom's, mimic any type of clothing, but unlike Venom, Carnage has not been seen useing the costume as camoflage. The symbiote has augmented all of Kasady's physical abilities to super-human levels apparently higher than that of Venom's.
Abilities: Carnage animates his costume to create snares, swing line, and most often bladed weapons. Carnage can hurl these "blades" from anywhere on his body. They disinetgrate after about thirty seconds after they are thrown. Carnage also posses wall-cralwing abilities similar to Venom's. In some unknown manner, the symbiote can dampen both Spider-Man's spider-sense, & the Venom symbiote's in born ability to track its spawn.
Weapons: whatever he create's
Limitations: The symbiote is vunerable to both sonics(to a much lesser degree than it's parent) & heat based attacks (to a much greater degree than its parent).

Darth Jello
Have you ever seen mary in a fight? imagine someone running around butchering people as random fires suddenly ignite everywhere. Gay or not, Carnage would fall in love, those pheromones have affected greater men.
the scenario would probably be this, she'd probably be helping some prostitute kill a john when venom would arrive being the protector of homeless people he is. carnage would coincidentally arrive there too. Venom would go nuts and smack her, recoiling in pain from her extremely high body temp. she'd get knocked into a wall, and unleash bloody mary. she'd take venom first, igniting everything around her keeping carnage at bay. she'd burn away the symbiote with a single thought, then impale eddie through the gut, probably drinking the blood that flowed from his mouth. the battle with carnage would probably rage over some large area due to his speed. I think that she would eventually win, but by that time, new york would be cinder

Linkalicious
I'll go with Carnage on this one...but if it's the new and improved Venom...then i'm not sure.

LeAtHerRFace
Venom would clean then out, ask VenomFAN.

Darth Jello
again, my faith is with mary

VENOMfan
Well from what you say, she seem's a lot more dangerous than i first gussed, but every one has there favorites. I could see her killing Venom through some complicated plot((like Marvel's what if Punisher killed the entire Marvel universe)) then I wouldnt even mind as long as it was well done. but the DD family((for lack of a better term)) usually never has trouble writing dramatic and ingrossing stories.
but Carnage seem's to me like a impossible task for typiod Mary if it were a straight fight. she may have fire and be a master fighter. but Carnage is a living weapon drivin by Murder, and Venom has always been lucky there one on one encounter's were short and got interupted.

but back to the story, your original idea about a Mary serie's involving Venom seemed interesting esspecially if we included the dramatics from both family's((Deadpool, DareDevil, Bullseye))and ((Carnage, Spiderman, Mary Jane)). maybe if more idea's were pooled a good fanfic((also for lack of a better word)) or hell maybe even a subbmision to marvel

Darth Jello
here's my main logic. symbiotes hate fire. mary can ignite any matter and incinerate it instantly with a though, leaving both brock and kasady helpless, if not dead. the only reason that daredevil and deadpool are still alive is that part of her still loves them.

VENOMfan
I see your point, Logic suggest's Fire is the best way to go...but thats missleading, Venom is suceptable to fire. he is weak or vulnerable to Sonics. Carnage is suceptable to sonics he is weak to fire

in my opinion((baring god like character's)) the person best suited to take out Venom is the Shocker, as unimpressive as he may seem his suit generate's so much sonic energy he could "Kill" the Symbiote far quicker than fire. Venom has survived being completly engulfed in flames and he did it willingly.

and she would have to actualy assasinate Carnage to beat him. he fought the Fantastic four, Spiderman, and Venom packing heat gun's((and the Human torch for that matter)). and tho as odd as it may seem she has a better chance against Carnage due too his great weakness to fire, she also has to be wary of just how dangerous he is, he could effectivley fire numerous stakes from his body, slap over a building onto her, rip threw a city block all in one moment

again Im willing to see your logic, but Im just stateing mine

Darth Jello
again, her martial art skills are impressive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.