Showers vs. Baths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
SHOWERS!

Something about stewing in a pool of your own filth is disgusting.

JToTheP
Shower!! I'm gonna be so pissed when my kids come in all muddy and I have to put them in the TUB and get that shit off. laughing out loud

Corran
Shower first and then you can have a nice relaxing soak in a bath - it's not nuclear science.

Darth Prefect
Shower. Bath only if its more than one person.

Samurai Guy
No, it is brain surgery.

Jedi Priestess
Bubble baths all the time, unless you've gotten particularly nasty then do what Corran says.

Darth Prefect
Exactly!

<?>
I would rather take a Shower.

dave123
i dunno, a bath is pretty big and solid.... i reckon it could take a shower cos the glass is easy to smash erm

ClaraG
i say shower, cos all though baths are more relaxing, you can have a quick shower but you can't really have a quick bath cos they are so relaxing and it's so tempting just to sit there all day...

T.M
shower all the time

Storm
Together with your partner, both.

When I' m alone, it depends on my mood or the time I have.

Canadian Moose
I prefer a nice dip in the bog, followed by rolling around in leaves and squirrell excrement...

pinsleepe
eek! bath!

lil bitchiness
Shower.

Corran
You can share mine for extra points wink

Samurai Guy
Smart, Beautiful, and knows how to take care of herself. Is there anything Milla is incapable of?

Corran
dunno - but It could be fun finding out wink

Jackie Malfoy
I like baths better then showers.In baths you can relax and read a nice book in hot water!Also I like to sneak in a drink to drink.Crazy I know but I love it!
Showers are standing and there is no time to relax too much stuff to do!So baths are better for me!JM

Vampy
Long, hot bath droolio

§pearhead
long, hot shower stick out tongue

Corran
Long cold beer big grin

shellie
shower most of the time.....sometimes both , shower first then a hot bath .

Corran
droolio

shellie
*giggles*

Baylin
Shower mostly but it depends on the company...
Sometimes though I just need to unwind in a roasting hot bath.

Dr. Strangelove
Hose

drooliodrooliodroolio

hezzy_baby
i like showers better. but when im sick or tired or just wanna relax i take nice hot bubble baths smile

Samurai Guy
Yeah.. showers are good.

starshine
Baths!!!! eek!

LanİeWindu
I take showers.

Even though if you lay in a bathtub with the stopper in it, then turn on the shower, you get the best of both worlds!

CherryPie
Showers are yummy

I take an hour a shower

yeah u bet that pisses my parents off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.