The SunCe show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
This is the SunCe show, its about SunCe..Duh

So if you want to get to know him you can. Only say nice things about him.

Darth Prefect
Sun Ce is a dumbass. i hate him.

shellie
you're an ass and i love you .

dave123
laughing out loud!!!

shellie
nick is a great guy and a good friend happy

Anna85
he's ok

justjakk
we decided to start this thread to show nick that he does have friends who care for him deeply and want him to be happy and not depressed. If you dont have anything nice to say about him then say it elsewheres. This is mine and Vayas was to show that everyone is excepted here in KMC. So as previously stated if you dont want to except someone just cause they are constantly depressed then you should find somewhere else to post.

Anna85
yes

justjakk
now thats what i like to see. keep it up guys. we want to help nick not push him away.

Darth Prefect
laughing ahaaahahaha, shellie, youre awesome!

Sun Ce
Darth Perfect do u know what a runner is?, because i hope somethng liek that happens to u...., wel not hope persay but i do think it would be cool to watch what happens to u.

Darth Prefect
Rephrased question: Do i care what a runner is?

Sun Ce
nope, but i do, its soemthing even u think is extreme, if u heard what it was, do u know yur psychology?

dave123
rolling on floor laughing

Canadian Moose
When you talk like that man....I get all tingly... wink

English Moosette
Biatches, the lot of you pissed

*pats knees*

Sun Ce, c'mere and park your butt on my lap, let Mama Moosette help you wink

Darth Prefect
NOO KERRY!!! *he's contaminated!!* ninja

Canadian Moose
You are biting off more than you can chew there sweetie.

Darth Prefect
hysterical laughing lol jerry AAAAHAHAHAHA

that was an all-time great, Moosey!!

English Moosette
Um... did I make a bad move? crybaby I was never very good at Chess!!!

shellie
hmmmmm......nick dont mind these guys...you know where you can find frined sweetie .

Canadian Moose
Listen, I tried earlier, it's a lost cause. I'm all for helping someone, but only if they are willing to help themselves too. In this case, self pity is taken to an all time high, and quite frankly, I just don't have the time, energy, patience or prozac to help this one.

Canadian Moose
Whoa, hold on Shell fish, I'm NOT trying to be mean. I know Nick has problems, but as you well know, we all do. This thread would be a nice idea, but somehow, all that will happen is he will see it as glass half empty, rather than the opposite. I've tried. I really have. IT gets DEPRESSING though Shellie, and THAT is something we can do without.

shellie
i know scott...but some things are better left unsaid when they are not gonna help .

lil bitchiness
Ok, a lot of bashing in this thread going on. We got couple of complaints so closing.

Please stop with the hostility - you're all making me be late! nono

just kidding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.