Pest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex

Corran
You don't need a Psychologist STexy big grin

...you need a bloody Psychiatrist at the very least. stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I like Rush I listen to him on the radio when I am not at school.He is a great man!Hey cool another Pink Floyd fan!Do you like the song "The Trail?'
Or that other song "Waiting for the worms?"Cool songs.Pm me and we can talk more of Pink Floyd!JM

Alpha Centauri
"I like Rush I listen to him on the radio when I am not at school.He is a great man!"

This explains alot...

Bill Hicks pretty much summed up what I think of Rush Limbaugh.

"Doesn't Rush Limbaugh remind you of one of those guys that likes to lay in a tub while other men pee on him? I can just imagine Reagan, Quayle and Bush all standing around him and just psssssshhhh. Then Rush saying 'Oh God that feels good, Reagan pee in my mouth!'"

Disgraceful excuse for a human being.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
Hey I don't see the reasons why you hate him so much.Is he too much of a bush supporter for you?Well that is what I thought a dem would say about him.
NOt a surprise to me.JM

BackFire
Rush is a drug addict and host of a very shitty show.

AC - Holy shit, that was hilarious, Bill Hicks is an awesome comedian.

Alpha Centauri
Have you actually heard that album/segment Backfire? It's insanely savage, normally he beats about the Bush (no pun intended) to get the comedy going but he just launched this savage hilarious attack on Rush Limbaugh without even trying to be funny I think.

"Is he too much of a bush supporter for you?Well that is what I thought a dem would say about him.
NOt a surprise to me.JM"

I'm no Democrat, I'm pretty much Anti-Politician because they're all lying cocksuckers to a very high extent. Yet it doesn't take a genius to realise that Bush is a horrible president and a despicable man. Then again, maybe it does coz you seem to like him. Luckily I am a genius so I can spot that he sucks.

-AC

Darth Revan
We don't hate Rush because we are "democrats" (I'm not), we hate Rush because he is a fat ****ing whoreface.

The Omega

Jackie Malfoy
No actly yu are not a genius if yu think he sucks. You are blind. also that drug thing happen along time ago.And Clinton did something worst then that.
So if you can forgive a jerk like Clintion who lied you can forget Rush's drug promblem!I love when Clinton was president and Rush had different songs mocking out him.
One was "I got you babe"That was funny!JM

Linkalicious
you know what....I just had an epiphany.

Instead of actually trying to get on JM's ignore list.....why don't i just put her on my ignore list.

Maybe then I'll stop feeling dumber after reading her posts than I did before I read them.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud Link, good idea...heh, those of us on her ignore list sort of see it as a point of honor, that we were able to get under her skin big grin

AC - that's hilarious, the thing from Bill Hicks...

Jackie Malfoy
Hey you could prove on feeling dumb if you read my post.It may teach you something!JM Another one to be on my list.Advice for yu use your brain more when reading my posts and maybe you will not feel dumb.JM

Capt_Fantastic
shit shit shit

Dr. Strangelove
Rush sucks, but Micheal Savage is worse. I listened to his show a little and man it was everything, close the boarders, kill the gays. I thought it was only a matter of time before he talked about being a contributing member to the KKK. I only listened to that crack pot for 30 minutes and I felt like sh*t for the rest of the day. sad

finti
The networks here in Norway found Rush Limbaugh show so bad so none of them wanted the right to show it..................Pink Floyd is awesome though, The Wall is in my least fav album by Floyd.........check out Dark Side Of The Monn or Animals

Linkalicious
"prove on feeling dumb"

"use your brain more when reading my posts and maybe you will not feel dumb"

Jesus sweetheart! do you every read what you type outloud before you send it?

Jackie Malfoy
I know one show they should put off the air where you live Finti and that is the howard Stein.If one show should be put off the air it should be that one.
I have to argee even through it is off topic that Pink Floyd rocks!The wall is the best of there cds!JM

finti
he didnt pass the needle eye either, no shows of him here.

you come around when you get a bit older, Wall is their most comercial record guess thats why teens fall for that one first...But believe me Floyd fan wise up after some listening to their material beside Wall

Linkalicious
I think you mean Howard STERN. And I don't believe he airs his show to the vast international community, but I may be mistaken.

and you stated your opinon that the show should be taken off the air, but you never explain why....

oh and Dark Side of the Moon was their best album, IMO, followed by The Wall and then Animals

finti
Right now Meddle is my fav

Alpha Centauri
"No actly yu are not a genius if yu think he sucks. "

No, that much is obvious though. Just so happens that I happen to be a genius. There are a couple of geniuses on this board that I know of.

You're a couple of thousand posters below us though JM.

Stardust, if you think that's hilarious it gets worse.

FAO EVERYONE: If you want that Bill Hicks "Rush Limbaugh" skit, I can send you it. Just PM me.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
Ok it is sad to add you to my list AC but I have no choice I guess.I gave you three changes.JM

Dr. Strangelove
Hey AC what CHANGES did Jackie Malfoy give you? wink

Jackie Malfoy
I gave him three changes and one two three strike your out in the old ball game!lol!JM

Capt_Fantastic
C-C-C-C-Changes! Turn and face the strange!

Jackie Malfoy
Hey I am pretty fair when it comes to certain things.So consider you guys lucky!JM Lol!

finti
lucky? you are still here aint you? ..............devil

BackFire
I just added her to mine, a bit to my surprise. I didn't know mods could put anyone on their ignore list. Sweet. No more disapearing brain-cells for me.

Imaginary
JM, I think you mean "chances."

MornGlory
do I really have to read that entire intro - gives me a headache just to look at it

do you have cliff notes
reading

Alpha Centauri
"Ok it is sad to add you to my list AC but I have no choice I guess.I gave you three changes."

Oh how will I continue posting on this board now that Jackie Malfoy has ignored my posts?

Probably by getting over it in 5...4...3...2...now, and just continuing to post as normal.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
Very funny!Finti!lol!BF I did not know about the mod thing either.Well glad you got what you want.Anyway should we being geting back to the topic?JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.