Ninja Scroll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VilleValo462
this is my favorite anime movie thing .... i looovveee it !

Reborn Again
I never cared for it. Too much blood and gore and not e'nuff plot.

Battosuai_Tim
I've heard SOME good rumors about this, so maybe I'll see it someday.

Gemini no Saga
eheheh! It's good movie anime^^

Jubei Kibagami is fun et powerful , his katana split the air!
His fights is beautiful and quick :
1)Jubei vs Tesai : eheheh...the first difficulte fight for Jubei
2)Jubei vs Mushizo : Quick fight and easy for Jubei
3)Jubei vs Ututsu Mujuru : Ah! The really fight of the samourais!
4)Jubei vs Yumimaru : Jubei lost...but Yumimaru is betray by Zakuro...
5)Jubei vs Himuro Genma : The duel of the Titans! eek!

It's a good movie , if you like the story of samourai with little fantasy.

eek! eek! eek! eek!

bardock
i love ninja scroll it is an awesome movie. all the demons are pretty cool. i would pizzdoff if i got forced into doing a job(jubei was piosened) he is an awesome character.

Cyclops
This anime was amazing!

Ellen
nicee

WindDancer
That's one reason why I like it! thumb up

Same as Vampire hunter D, plenty of great animation and real good looking gore. I like Ninja Scroll, it's got action, gore, love, and a good storyline. I only had one problem with it. The final scene with the gold melting wasn't very convincing. There was too much gold to melt so fast. The fire was pretty big, but I don't think it was enought to melt all the gold in the ship.

bardock
got to love it

Smoke87
yeah, this was actually one of the first animes I ever saw. My favorite part was the whole scence with the first demon(forgot his name). His weapon was awsome

Isato
hey, where can i download ninja scroll?

TrAnCeDuO
you want it?
you want it!?
YOU WANT IT!?
YOU WANT IT!?!?

WELL TOO BAD*SLAP* stick out tongue

descended angel
Its a very good movie in my eyes...Loads of action big grin

Micheal_Myers
Hehehehehe Vampire Hunter D....What a classic...a masterpiece if you will.Ahem anyway back to Ninja scroll.This is a good movie, not liking it because it has too much blood and gore is pretty sad.This is due to the fact that tons of anime has this amount of blood and gore and then some.Ninja Scroll is a masterpiece of an anime MOVIE.As a series this wouldnt be good for me since in Anime movies the plot tends to move fast.

WindDancer
What makes Ninja Scroll so memorable are the characters. Specially the demons with their strange yet evil powers. Very creative and well written Villains.

BrokenDreams
uhh..... What is "Ninja Scroll"

seems like alot of people like it??

so...
ummm....
uhhh....

dots

baby

Lord Ryugen
Ninja Scroll is...boring as hell laughing out loud
Can't remember much of the plot but it involves two heroes, one ninja lass with a poison body and a guy (Samurai maybe?) take an evil demony nija gang who are doing evil demony things.

leevalo
Ninja scroll is good, its a movie and a series. Ninja Scroll the movie the first one is very good but anything other than that is crap!

Lord Ryugen
Sorry but I couldn't find anything to like in it. Still to each their own I suppose

leevalo
Don't worry, everyone is entitled to there own opinion!

nitro-swicked
i havn't seen it sad

leevalo
Thats poopy! Tis very good, have a watch.

bardock
yeah its an awesome movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.