Batman vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
This will be a pretty darn close match. Batman taught Nightwing all he knows and in the process Nightwing knows all Batman knows. But I'll hand the victory to dear Bats just because he isn't a nice guy.Bats will do whatever it takes to win, while Nightwing, being the good guy he is, will care about hurting his mentor.

Arsenal
I agree. Plus Batman will just plain beat his ass.

ScarletSpider
I don't think Nightwing would really care about hurting Batman. In Outsiders, he's started to become a real hardass, very Wayne-esque even though it's his life's goal NOT to become the Batman, and he has a kind of grudge against Wayne for pushing him in that direction a smidge.

Batman would still win, but he'd have a hard time with it.

namorsubby
batman wins.

all NW has on him is a slight speed/agility advantage, nothing more.

Marvelknight
Dark Knight.

Mindset
Originally posted by namorsubby
batman wins.

all NW has on him is a slight speed/agility advantage, nothing more. He gets more women.

namorsubby
yeah, that would count for something......if it were true.

i think you mean he gets raped by more women. i bet he still has nightmares about tarantula. she came, she saw, she took his innocencelaughing

Mindset
Originally posted by namorsubby
yeah, that would count for something......if it were true.

i think you mean he gets raped by more women. i bet he still has nightmares about tarantula. she came, she saw, she took his innocencelaughing it is true

namorsubby
yeah i know, he did get raped.

Mindset
only an ugly woman can rape a man

if she's hot and the guy says she raped him, he's lying

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
only an ugly woman can rape a man

if she's hot and the guy says she raped him, he's lying

One should hope he's lying, at least.

namorsubby
but NW was a catatonic retard at the time from stress and what not.....technically, he was raped.

he didn't really seem too sore about it afterwards though, so maybe you're right laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.