"Dark Ride"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Items in bold are by me..

FROM KILLERMOVIES.COM..

Jamie-Lynn DiScala (TV's 'The Sopranos') and "Campfire Stories", is to star in the Lions Gate's teen thriller, and guaranteed crapfest, "Dark Ride", according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The film is set a decade after two young girls are brutally murdered, like in every other Horror movie imaginable, as their killer escapes from a mental institution and returns to his familiar killing ground, just like Michael Myers in Halloween 4, the theme park attraction Dark Ride, which most will liken to "Funhouse". His victims this time are a group of college kids on a road trip, just like in Cabin Fever, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, House of the Dead, you name it, that leads them to the ride.

Gee. I hope this group of college kids on a road trip doesn't take a
Wrong Turn or run into a Detour! I bet they'll be so spooked, as if they ran into house with a bunch of corpses in it!

****ing gag me. Please. Now.

Shaolin Monk
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I am not surprised a movie like this is being made. It's a never-ending cycle in Hollywood.

tabby999
and the worst part of this is that somewhere theres a guy, or possibly a few guys (chicks never make this shit) who is under the delusion that this crapfest is gonna launch him into super stardom and make him a horror movie hero! sad really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.