I have found a discrepancy in 'The Da Vinci Code'!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
In Dan Brown's hugely popular bestseller, 'The Da Vinci Code', he suggests that the man sitting next to Jesus in Da Vinci's painting, The Last Supper, is actually Mary Magdalene. However, after weeks of serious analyzation by my very own highly skilled team of 'code crackers', we have discovered that the man sitting next to Jesus in The Last Supper is in fact rock sensation, Iggy Pop. smile

Darth Prefect
sleepy you have got to be kidding me...

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
Hey man, I'm just here to lay out the truth. erm

Tptmanno1
laughing out loud

Ahh where would we be without you TH?

The Tired Hiker
I have found another discrepancy in Dan Brown's 'The Da Vinci Code'! Brown suggests that the phrase, 'O, Draconian devil! Oh, lame saint!' is a perfect anagram of. . . 'Leonardo da Vinci! The Mona Lisa!' Well, my team of code crackers recently discovered that 'O, Draconian devil! Oh, lame saint!' is also a perfect anagram of . . . 'The Tired Hiker has amazing chest hair!' It's scary, I know, but the truth isn't always easy to accept! erm

Darth Surgent
I knew it all along.

The Tired Hiker
This is only the beginning! no expression

Candy Kisses
Wow iggy pop knew jesus!

Df02
Iggy Pop is Jesus

Candy Kisses
You have chest hair!?!

Arsenal
Your code crackers wouldn't happen to be malnourished chipmunks would they?

mc pee pants
when TH said "code crackers", i think he meant "people on crack who are seeig sh!t they're not supposed to." although i could be wrong... not being a code cracker and all...

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Tptmanno1
God that was funny....

laughing out loud

The Tired Hiker
In Dan Brown's 'Angels and Demons' he suggests that . . The Illuminati secretly joined the Masons in order to survive as a secret brotherhood within a secret brotherhood to one day bring down Christianity! Well, my 'code crackers' just discovered that 'The Illuminati' is actually a tool used by ILM to create the sparks that fly when lightsabers collide in Jedi battles. I pay these crackers too much. erm

mc pee pants
lemme tell you a secret, from one code cracker owner to another...

when they ask for a pay raise, just sprinkle crack on 'em and they'll shut the f*ck up. if they bring it up again, offer crack sprinkles in their latte (which really wouldn't be latte and they wouldn't mind because it has crack in it.)

worked for me thumb up

lil bitchiness
John, you're hilarious. laugh1

mc pee pants
embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
hoover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.