That is so ridiculous!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Today I got in trouble because my nose was sun-burnt. My step-mum through a fit and cut off my alouance. That is so bulshit, anyone else think so?

startxthexmosh
that is shit!

BlackC@t
Yeah, I get twenty bucks a week and she cuts it of simply because I can't control the sun.

BlackC@t
And Spider-Man 2 comes out on DVD to own tomorrow and a few days ago she said she'll probably buy it for me but now I'm afraid she'll go back on her word sad

BackFire
Jesus Christ...

startxthexmosh
paint your nose.lol or just put a lot of makeup on it.

BadKitty
woah BC thats pretty tuff punishment

BlackC@t
I hope that wasn't being mean, because if it was watch out cause' it's spankin' season and I got some hanckerin' for some spankerin'! furious

BlackC@t
I hope that wasn't sarcasim BK sad
Come round to my house, you'll see I get punished for simply being alive.

Just the other day Daddy said I was a accident yes

BadKitty
you want to spank BF? you'll have to spank me first..urm...wait.

BlackC@t
That *****! now she's not gonna buy me Spider-Man 2!! nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tobey I'm sorry! punish me!

But it's okay, I'll get my step-mum back, she'll wake up dead tomorrow wink

Phoenix Aska
whoa....

BlackC@t your mom is weird....

BlackC@t
You mean 'STEP' Mum. She's more then weird, she's superfitial, selfcentered, rude, freakish, a b!tch, a whore who lacks any real long-term goals.

BackFire
You should have saved your money, you could buy that movie yourself, instead of mooching off of your parents.

CherryPie
Your mom needs to find a hobby and give back your allowance

if i were you
I would run away like I did when I was 13
becuz they took my cds

shellie
oh now finally we have a smart sollution....running away.....

and [email protected] should consider taking that book you had thrown at your stepmom not long ago......living on the street might get boringerm

Baylin
and cold!

shellie
there ya go...she could use the pages to burn for warmth smart

ClaraG
That really is ridiculous and i can totally understand where you're coming from.
I once got my allowance cut off for offering to help my brother eat his macaroni because he didn't like it??!!!!!!! mad

Darth Prefect
thumb up thumb up

CherryPie
Hey they found me before it got dark roll eyes (sarcastic)

But anyways did my xmas suck!

Phoenix Aska
oOO a bad Christmas...that must suck....

shellie
oh ...well as long as you were found before dark roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
aaaaw snap wink

LanİeWindu
I've spanked BadKitty before...aka bkk.

BlackC@t
It's okay people, my step-mum bought me Spider-Man 2 on DVD this afternoon big grin hopefully I still get my allouance tomorrow (payday)

BackFire: I started saving for a new mobilephone like a month ago. Anyways, why use my money when I can mooch off of my parents? whistle

MornGlory
no allowance because of a sun burnt nose??

there has to be more to the story then that...

CherryPie
huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.