forex or holocaust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
which cannibal movie do you prefer. from what i've read forex is much better than holocaust in many aresa and as a overall movie, but i'm yet to see them thanks to australias lack of interest in the horror genre of the movie industry sad

zombieman
I prefer Holocaust myself, for me Ferox was a derogatory attempt to jump on the bandwagon.

Lord_Andres
wel if your a gore fan go for Ferox

Evil Dead
holocaust.

Lord_Andres
but fact is non of them are any good

BackFire
Cannibal Holocaust is THE premier cannibal movie. Ferox has nothing on it. The gore in Ferox is too off the wall and unbelievable, while the gore in Holocaust is grounded and realistic.

Holocaust is infinitely better.

hh?
holocaust

ferox was messed up.

Cinemaddiction
I haven't seen either, you wanky bastards. Send DVD-R's to..

Cory H.

Nevermind. stick out tongue

Llalmlelho
i like ferox more better gore,holocaust is good but i like ferox better

BackFire
The gore for ferox is really poorly done. It's a bit more extreme, but it looks terrible and it's obviously fake. The gore in Holocaust is extremely believable.

wicker_man
Cannibal Holocaust, but mainly on the basis i've seen it more then once.

tabby999
apparently the actors in Forex told the director if he didn't stop killing so many animals they would quit, so i guess someones a little sick and twisted, even for a horror director

botankus
From an acting standpoint, the best actor in either of them was the mongoose strangled by the anaconda in Ferox.

MildPossession
Not a fan of either movie.

WindDancer
I like them both but to be fair I've seen Ferox more than Holocaust. So I'm kinda of more sided to Ferox.

For those of you that own Nightmare City on DVD. Check the interview that Lenzi gave. He clearly says he was trying to top Deodato's Cannibal Holocaust.

BackFire
Yep, and he failed miserably. I've seen ferox once and don't plan on watching it again.

As I said, the gore was kinda neat, but blatantly fake and it was more or less a rip off of Holocaust. (Castration scene that wasn't nearly as good or believable as holocaust, the animal death scenes that were painfully amatuerish, at one point when an animal is supposed to fall from a tree you actually can see a prop mans arm within the shot holding the animal, then dropping it.)

Holocaust had some great social commentary as well, whereas ferox had a similar message but was not nearly as potent in it's portrayal of it.

Oh, and the music in Holocaust was outstanding, some of the best music I've heard in a horror film.

Sicky666
Forex ofcourse:

...MAKE THEM DIE SLOWLY...

feral cat

tabby999
wow. a newbie who can verbally explain their argument. dont see THAT every day...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.