Bane (w/venom) vs. Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Bane and Rhino in a straight up all out brawl. I'm inclined to think Rhino's alot stronger than Bane, and he's exchanged blows with some heavy hitters (Like hulk) unfortunately he's not the brightest bulb in the box. Bane may be physically weaker than Rhino, but he certainly ain't no slouch either. He took down killer croc in a fist fight and he wasn't even hulked-up on venom. He's nearly as intelligent as Batman, and is just as cunning. It's no walk in the park, but I think Bane takes this fight (if rhino wasn't such a dumb a@@ I might beleive otherwise), what do you guy think.

jinzin
and w/venom I mean the drugs he injects himself with, not the character....That would just be a slaughter.

radioboy121
Bane fights dirty. Isn't Rhino's face still vulnerable as he's basically just wearing a suit (requires surgery to be removed)?

Havoc470
bane fights dirty? i thought he was just a well-built martial artist who used that venom he has to give him super-strength

a friend told me bane and bruce wayne were both being taught by r'as....he could just be lying to make me sound like an idiot lol

radioboy121
I've seen Bane in only a few scenes, but he ambushed Croc and when he took down Batman, it was only after he was exhausted from taking out the escapees from the asylum .

Havoc470
i dont know much about bane, if he's a good martial artist then he's got an edge on rhino, but rhino is no picnic and wont go down easy

crazyspinz
rhino is alot lot stronger than bane, so mutch stronger that i doubt smarts will change mutch. rhino is class 90, bane is like 30 at max

who?-kid
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I always thought Bane was like in class... 1 or 2 ? Not 30.

And I normally don't vote for Rhino, but in this case... what's Bane going to do to Rhino ? Nothing much, if you ask me.

Rhino wins.

Havoc470
someones really got put some bane info up here, i dont know much about the character and i dont wanna google him

lightaxe
Same, im not sure about most things with bane but i seriously doubt hes as strong as rhino, plus rhino can run at at least 50 mph cant he? So his speed gives him somewhat of an advantage as well.

jinzin
I don't know if bane's all that powerless, his puncheds staggered supes. I'de use more comic references but he didn't have the venom in them all that long.

Havoc470
does anyone have any cool pics of him, i mostly wanna know if he was actually with burce wayne when he was in japan learning martial arts

everytime i think of the character the damn cartoon version pops up lol

jinzin
here. maybe

jinzin
I don't think so he didn't trainwith batman, but he is just a good a fighter as bats nontheless, and yes he was for a time a aprinticeof ra's

jinzin
one more

Havoc470
cool, i think it'll be cool to have a well-built much more agile bane, i think itll make the character alot more interesting

jinzin
Man I wrote those last couple of posts like I was drunk or something, I can hardly even understand what I meant. sorry about that. oh yeah bane is nearly as strong as "the beast" without his venom, and the beast has enough augmented strength to be the equivelant of captain america x 3 or 4. (I don't know if some of the strength affects of the venom stayed in banes body and just became part of his matabolism or what but) I also like bane a lot cause you don't see to many muscle bound villians as smart as he has proven to be. Basically you just gotta think "batman vs. rhino" (cause in DC bane's besically an evil rivallry to what batman is, though he's not all that evil anymore) than give him super strength thats at least a tiny bit stronger than spiderman and judge the fight from there on in.

Havoc470
i always imagined bane with a very agile build and like you said beast-like strength, i might try to draw that type of bane, he should be re-vamped imo

jinzin
that would be cool. keep me posted when you finish.

Fanboy
Rhino would win because He is stronger the Bane I do not even think his strength could match up to him.

Scoobless
i read that Bane was about class 1, there is no-way he could physically beat the Rhino, Batman would probably beat him using his tech and intelligence but without his belt and stuff Rhino would squash Batman or Bane

azndrgn
Hey anyone, what does Bane look like w/out Venom injected? I haven't read too many comics about him so the only image I have of non-venom Bane is the skinny guy from Batman Returns, but some people talk about him like he's pretty built w/out venom.

jinzin
he's about the same size without the venom. The venomin the comics increases his strength but not so much his size,,,,at least not to the extents of the movie or the new cartoon.

Joker1237
true Jinzin, Blame it on Batman and Robin, If you take out the Vemon tube, you till have a tough Bane to fight, He wont shrike like in the movie.

I think Bane takes this, Bane has more than strength going for him, He has wit, Bane was hit by a train, and it did not faze him. (When he was fighting Paul as Batman)

The only reason Paul won that fight, was because well, He put Armor on the suit, Claws, and other deadly stuff to bring down Bane.

I still think Wayne takes Bane, but he lost, well because he was tired, I think he hit his limet when he face the Joker and Scarecrow at the end.

jinzin
Yeah, I don't know for some reason I don't see a venomized bane getting beaten by a normal batman, I know they had their rematch later on but since bane wasn't hooken on the venom it really wasn't the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.