Batman vs. GhostRider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Just wondering who you guys would think would come on top. Ghost Rider is obviously more powerful than batman, but would it be enough to beat the bats arsenal and intellect...

DarkDethbringer
im pretty sure from the 2 that Ghostrider would win.

kgkg
Ghostrider

mr.smiley
sixty five in the thirty five!
Ghost Rider makes his ride.
he comes from a motor hell
morbid justice on his side
the highway is his domain!

that was b side lyrics i wrote to one of my bands old songs

DarkDethbringer
yes GhostRider would guilt trip Batsy to death

Arachnoidfreak
Ghost Rider would burn his sould to a crisp with his hellfire, and mash him to bits with his class 12 strength, and totally freak him out with his flaming skull face.

Although, his Penance Stare wouldn't do much.

lifeisaglich
I was going to go for Ghostrider but didn't batman go to hell and came back with his soul intact.
And went back again to get back a fellow member of jla?

jinzin
theres nothing batman can do to put him down lomng enough to declare a victory, short of sending him through a boom tube.

The Flash
Ghost Rider.

Kento
Much as I hate to admit it but Ghost Rider would own the Bats.

jinzin
yeah, he's a spooky mofo, even for a guy like bats.

lifeisaglich
Hell no, no stinking way,Ghostrider spooky to the bat's now that is where you are wrong. There is no way the bat's is going to find someone like Ghostrider spooky when he spend a week/month/year in hell. Thats right spend a week/month/year (that is in comic time) in HELL. I say the bat's saw and fought stuff that would make Ghostrider green flaming head turn back to human and never want to turn into the Ghostrider again.

Besides he fought spawn to a standstill. And batman is not exactly a new comer in the world of demonics if you catch my drift.

CountQuan
How does Batman have a chance? Ghoost Rider has this thing to brain damage people. I think.

ebonyblade1
Batman has faced a demon in gotham once before. So I am sure he is prepared for it. He has a demon friend in etrigan. And he learned a lot about magic from zatanna's father. The man has a sci-fi cabinet with a portable boom tube and a spaceship in it. He has too much money and too many toys to be an easy victory.

jinzin
doubtful, his toys aren't going to harm ghost rider, his money isn't going to help him from something that won't die. Like I said batman can teleport him away, and that's about it.

and lifeisaglich do you even know were GR comes from? I'll give you a hint, it starts with an H and end with double hickey sticks, how would anything bat's as seen make Ghostrider scared in the least?

LordFear
Got to hand it to Ghost/ he would own Bats/Now mind u as a Batfanboy it's hard to admit but the odds are just too highly stacked against Bat. Bats declared himself as Vengence and is fueled by it but Ghost HAS the spirit of vengence within him and all the powers that come with.
Fights over for Bruce!!!

jinzin
yep. I'm a batfan-atic as well. can't wait for batman begins.

LordFear
hey Jinzin you think it's gonna be a hit Batman begins?

Sentry
Just a reminder to Bat Fanboys what he's facing:

Ghostrider:

Keep in mind Ghostrider has battled some of marvel's powerhouses. Here's a short list: Mephisto, Lilith, The Thing, Venom, Satan, etc... Battling Ghostrider to the death will make bruce's 1 year in hell seem like a picnic. Oh, and that's where Ghostrider will send his spirit after killing him.

Napalm
ghost rider would beat bruce to a bloody pulp

Alpha Centauri
I swear some people think that his batarang will get him out of anything.

-AC

lifeisaglich
laughing

Is there an exorcist in the house?

KharmaDog
If this actually happened in a comic the author should be beaten into submission with a wet noodle.

It's like when in a crossover comic Bats kicked Hulk and knocked Hulk's wind out. That would be like a squirrel running headlong into a Bull at a blistering 2 mph and expecting to see the bull drop from the impact, but hey, in the world of comics I guess someone could make a lame excuse as to how that could ever be possible. Maybe if the squirrel had 24 hrs prep time?

lifeisaglich
Hey I thought people would all ready know by now that the bat's motto is "Do the unbelievable even if it is not doable." smile

mr.smiley
batman beat spawn twice.
one time cause spawn lost his power and well I guess the other match was a standstill.
who was that realy powerful guy in dc bruce beat?
they bitched about it in wizard.

DarkDethbringer
what... you guy's don't care anymore?keep posting!

stormfront13
no way is bats winning

DarkDethbringer
yeah... I kinda feel stupid for posting this I was just trying to find somone badass enough to face ghost rider

jinzin
zarathos......killed GR, end of story.

and has far as batman begins goes, I hope it's a hit, all I know is that WB is gonna be getting my 7 bucks when i go see it. It looks hella cool. Finally a batman I can be proud of. Christian Bale is a ****in badass, and has a great muscular build (as homo as that may sound), but in any case he's leagues better than keaton, or clooney. Kilmer wasn't so bad, but bale can do better, he's got a wicked dark side and can play a great yuppy too. Besides this movies gonna have ninjas, Batman needs to fight more ninjas IMO. The only things that concern me for the film are the car (I know he's just starting out, but the thing's got no bat style) and the mask, in some pics it looks hella wicked, in others it looks kinda gangle and goofy. But regardless I'm so excited to see this damn movie and june 17th is waaaaaay to long of a freaking wait IMO.

DarkDethbringer
uhhh...

Scoobless
apparently this thread has been "done" before.......lol

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f50/t31468.html

jinzin
huh.....I'll be damned.

DarkDethbringer
yeah!!!!

DarkDethbringer
did you happen to look at the date mine was put down 8 days before his!!!

fruits
there is a forum just for VS. threads so if a moderator could move this there that would be great.

(and i'd have to with ghost rider!!)

black wolverine
i love batman but ghost rider whould kill him robin nightwing and alfred all at the same time

long pig
Well, has batman done anything evil?
either way GR wins...but GR wins faster if bats did some evil shit.

DarkDethbringer
anyway's back to the topic...

DarkDethbringer
I alredy started one exactly like this!!

Tron
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
did you happen to look at the date mine was put down 8 days before his!!!

Actually, his was put down a whole year before yours, if you didn't notice that.

Anyways, merging

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by mr.smiley
batman beat spawn twice.
one time cause spawn lost his power and well I guess the other match was a standstill.
who was that realy powerful guy in dc bruce beat?
they bitched about it in wizard.

If you seriously think that Batman can take Spawn. Then i am just sorry, and you shouldnt believe everything you read. Batman also conqured an entire horde of Aliens and made predator look like a bad comic book character. Bad writing is fun, but bad writing is the only thing that makes the impossible possible in cross over comics like batman VS spawn.

Ghost rider would beat batman by just looking him in the eyes. some of the mostmentally powerfull characters cannot even stand against the hell gaze ( what i like to call it, seems more fitting) .

lifeisaglich
Hell Gaze will do nothing to someone who spent time in hell whether you want to believe or not. Isn't hell the place where unspeakable things are said to happen stuff just by saying it would make you go crazy. A mean come on what is the hell gaze or penance stare (which is the correct name used by marvel directory) going to do, make him feel guilty, well batman does not feel guilty about anything that he does.

However he does feel kind of resposible for the death of his parents this could be a problem but I do not see it disturbing the batman second time around. This is how it should go down if it is going to be go down in comic world becasue a person in the 5 ton category is not going to give to much trouble to someone who spent most of his time fighting people over the 25 ton range.

DarkCrawler
Doesn't Penance stare make people feel all the pain that they have caused to the innocent?

Well, what was the last time when Batman hurt an INNOCENT being?

Im not saying that Batman wins, but that should be noted.

dubefan
that is the dumbest vs ever i mean its just stupid, it would be like that short lived batman vs predator absolutely ridiculous becasue they wont be able to tie them together who thought of this, you should be shot in the face

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Hell no, no stinking way,Ghostrider spooky to the bat's now that is where you are wrong. There is no way the bat's is going to find someone like Ghostrider spooky when he spend a week/month/year in hell. Thats right spend a week/month/year (that is in comic time) in HELL. I say the bat's saw and fought stuff that would make Ghostrider green flaming head turn back to human and never want to turn into the Ghostrider again.

Besides he fought spawn to a standstill. And batman is not exactly a new comer in the world of demonics if you catch my drift.

Batman has NOTHING on Ghostrider. GR has class 12 strenth, advanced healing, hellfire which burns Batman's very soul. Batman's aresenal is all physical, nothing GR can't handle. AND GR isn't weak to kryptonite.

I have both Spawn Vs Batman comics. Yea, it was a standstill both times. Once because Spawn lost his powers, and the second because Batman used a super weapon. Not exactly standard characters either time.

dubefan
easy there class 12 strength these guys are taking about a street fight not a card game here anyways its just a stpid idea there both heroes and like i said they wouldnt have any reason to fight class 12 strength man thats funny ill play my batman card with my axe of vengence with class 13 strength hahahahahahaha nerd

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by dubefan
easy there class 12 strength these guys are taking about a street fight not a card game here anyways its just a stpid idea there both heroes and like i said they wouldnt have any reason to fight class 12 strength man thats funny ill play my batman card with my axe of vengence with class 13 strength hahahahahahaha nerd

Marvel in the COMIC BOOKS, not the card games, seperate their characters by strength class idiot, class 12 = he can lift 12 tons. **** the cards, they should never be brought up in a ****ing comic forum.

Dickwad, learn something before you speak to me.

By the way, it's not if they had a reson to fight, it's a ****ing vs forum, the whole point of it is hypothetical situations.

dubefan
well hypothetcally speaking batman would defeat ghostrider hands down

Sentry
Originally posted by dubefan
well hypothetcally speaking batman would defeat ghostrider hands down

No he wouldn't. He would have a hell of a time just trying to stay alive against GR. In the end, GR would stop short of killing Batman, and let him live in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. He'll do what Bane failed to do. Paralyze the Bats for the rest of his life.

lifeisaglich
Bane DID broke batman in two. Bane DID paralyze the batman. Only he did not want to be like oracle so called for the help of a meta that specialized in healing.

And by the way Etrigan can lift 25 tons which is double ghost riders 12 tons. And batman has fought with etrigan and he put a very good fight until batman made a bad move and etrigan got batman by the neck and was choking the living day lights out of him. Until for some apparent reason etrigan lets go of batman's neck because he knew batman knew that there is no way for him to survive but batman just kept fighting and then started to laugh uncontrollably as he skips off in to the night.

jinzin
how the hell are people still voting batman? I'm a batman fanboy (one of those "with prep time" guys) and I still have to concede, ghost rider would beat him so bad he'd give up the super hero gig.

Sentry
Originally posted by lifeisaglich

And by the way Etrigan can lift 25 tons which is double ghost riders 12 tons. And batman has fought with etrigan and he put a very good fight until batman made a bad move and etrigan got batman by the neck and was choking the living day lights out of him. Until for some apparent reason etrigan lets go of batman's neck because he knew batman knew that there is no way for him to survive but batman just kept fighting and then started to laugh uncontrollably as he skips off in to the night.

Ghost Rider won't be as nice as Etrigan here. He'll grab Batman by his throat, and squeeze so hard, his eyes and brains will pop out. Batman dies.

paeng
Batman wins over Spawn because of Stupid Fan votes. But if it will be based on their powers and abilities Batman is a "DEAD KETCHUP MEAT" in just a few seconds. This is another MASSACRE, Now let's pray for Batman's poor soul because even if he dies he has still many fans out there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.