Star Wars Clone Wars And Episode III Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ben-Kenobi
Alright, Before I State My Opinion I'm New Here So Please Don't Go Pointing Your Fingers If You Find This Thread To Idiotic Because I'm New.

Alright, Since Clone Wars Cartoon Series Fills The Gap Between Episode II And Episode III And Everyone Including My Self Have Unanswered Questions Since Episode III Isn't Out Yet Nor Has The New Series Of Clone Wars Aired Yet.

Many Times In This Thread I've Heard Countless Times That If You ' Kill A Sith And Get Your Master ' And If Your Like Me You Wonder If Anakin Complete'd The Trials To Become A Jedi Knight Or Did He Kill A Sith Warrior To Achieve The Level Of Jedi Knight.

I Noticed That In Clone Wars Anakin Defeated Asajj Ventress, But She Wasn't Even A Sith, Could It Be A Possibility That Since The Jedi Had No Idea She Was A Sith Warrior, And She Carried The Red Bladed LightSaber Of A Sith Warrior They Assumed That She Was One And Awarded Anakin The Level Of Jedi Knight ?

Or Will Their Be A New Sith Warrior In The Upcoming Season Of Clone Wars Which Would Be Hightly Doubtful, Because Seeing How Badly Asajj Failed At Defeating Anakin But Was Suscessful In Turning Him Twords The Dark Side With His Hatred Maybe They Just Decided To Do It Them Selfs Slowly Over Time, Etc.

Like In The Opening Of Episode III Were When Anakin And Dooku Face, Off Could It Be The Reason Papatine / Sidious Is Smileing Is Because He Knows Anakin's Hatred Is Reaching The Turning Point, Of Course All Of This Will Be Explained In Due Time But I Just Want Everyone Elses Opinons On This Matter.

PVS
interesting topic, but wrong forum. (should be in EU forum)

although the events of clonewars lead into ep3, its still not canon.

as far as palps sensing anakin's hatred, who's to say he wasnt watching with glee an anakin slaughtered the tuskens? i bet palps has meditated on anakin since the end of ep1.

unless you are just stating that as a seperate view from your take on events in clonewars, in which case i agree.

darktim1
In the cartoon darth sidious said she was just a devise to bring about the destruction of the jedi so I think he new that she could'nt beat anakin and when he did kill her he used all his anger for those who were holding him back.

Jedi Priestess
addressing the part that is directly related to EP 3. I think that is indeed the reason Palpatine is smiling.

.:Space Opera:.
lapatine is just becoming as happy as a little school girl!

Ben-Kenobi
Exactly, In Episode I Palpatine Patted Anakin On His Shoulder And Spoke ' As For You Young Skywalker, We Shall Watch Your Career With Great Interest ' Which Means He Will Keep Him In Mind As A Sith Apprentice.

And In Episode II Yoda Sensed Anakin's Suffering From The Lose Of His Mother And The Slautering Of The Tuskin Rader, And Since The Force Was Clouded By The Sith And The Dark Side At Time That Means Sidious Had A Much Clear Image Of Anakin's Hatred. And Probly Felt Anakin Feelings Then Informed Dooku That The Time To Start Turning Anakin To The Dark Side Must Begin.

Which Might Possibly Explain Why He Told Sidious At The Very End Of Episode II That The Boy Has Begun To Change. And Him Replying Good. Meaning He Probly Took Advantage Of The Situation.

Their My Stupid Opinions I Know But Hey It Never Hurts To Ask Questions.

dont bash youself...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/1/fighting56.gif

PVS
"Which Might Possibly Explain Why He Told Sidious At The Very End Of Episode II That The Boy Has Begun To Change. And Him Replying Good. Meaning He Probly Took Advantage Of The Situation."

why dont i remember this dialogue? confused

JKozzy
Is there a reason why you capitalize every single letter? no expression

you remeber. the part at the VERY end of AOTC when dooku lands on coruscant and meets sidious then sidious says "THE BOY HAS BEGUN"

Ben-Kenobi
Yeah I just like captial letters more than lower case, see, their lower case now, happy?

PVS
thats not the correct line.
they never mention anakin at the end of ep2.

" I have good news for you, my Lord. The war has begun."

Ben-Kenobi
Im positive he says the boy had begun im gonna go pop the dvd in and see.

PVS
put on the subtitles.

Ben-Kenobi
Thats really odd because on mine he says the boy has begun

PVS
on the SUBTITLES!?!?!?

Ben-Kenobi
Yeah Even With Subtitles, I swear it says Boy

PVS
someones pulling my leg laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ben-Kenobi
Im telling you on mine i hear boy.Im gonna go get my friends copy and see what his says

PVS
you HEAR boy.

so you still have not checked the subtitles... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ben-Kenobi
On the audio im hearing boy but on the subtitles its saying war. thats messed up i think i need a new tv.

Ben-Kenobi
We'll I'll Be The First To Admit It I Was hearing Wrong

wow. i got chills when i thought i heard him say "the boy has begun" in theatres. thats so much more cooler than "the war has begun!" im disappointed now.

Ben-Kenobi
Yeah I Agree, They Knew The Was Going To Begin Anyway, They Staged It It Would Of Been A Much Better Suprise If He Said The Boy Has Begun To Change.

i never noticed ewan HUGE mustach before! he looks like the Sheriff from all those old western movies

Ben-Kenobi
He Does Dosent He?

if he shaved his chin and just had the mustache

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.