Buggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanİeWindu
I was bit by a bug a minute ago...now my thumb itches.

Man was this a waist of a perfectly good thread idea or what? I mean come on Lance you can do better than this. You're just making a stupid thread with no true topic and where no one can really make a reply. Any replies it will get will be stupid ones, just like this thread.

You should go to Hell Lance, you should go to Hell and then die. Why did you have to tell everybody about your thumb being bitten? They don't give 2 shits about your ****ing thumb. Go cry to your mommy and have her put some antihistamine or something on it to get rid of the itch, instead of coming on to the Internet and complaining about it like some big sissy.

I can't believe I came from the psyche of a ****ing dumb ass. I'm going to go burrow myself into the psyche of The Tired Hiker, at least his stupid threads make people laugh.

shellie
laughing

Anna85
LOL!

LanİeWindu
I'm back just for now, The Tired Hiker is busy. I just wanted to come gloat about how much of a miserable failure this thread is. You got two whole responses, and they were actually directed at my berating you in front of all of KMC. Go **** yourself like Captain Kangaroo. I'm out, peace.

mailedbypostman
WTF?! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.