Lurtz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
I think it's time to create an new thread about Lurtz.
Frodo, Gandalf, Gimli, Legolas, they are all the subject of new threads.
That's probably because they are good and Lurtz is evil, right?
I only regret it that Lurtz was killed so soon in the movie, too bad...

Smodden
"FIND THE HALFLINGS! ARGGHHHH!"

Best quote ever.

Sicky666
Just what I wanted to say.

Nazgul lord
your right lurtz is pretty cool but the nazgul are the bomb diggity

Sicky666
I have to admit that the Nazgul are awesome, but still, what is the Nazgul's connection with dragons???

Exabyte
I didn't like Lurtz too much, firstly because his name just hurts in the eye and is so absolutely un-Tolkienish ... and secondly because he was extremely boring no expression Mordor or Moria orcses were way cooler droolio

Sicky666
Maybe in your eyes, not in mine...

Mandos
Nazgul's aren't riding dragons they're riding nightmares
just to let you know

Sicky666
Strange, a time ago I met a guy who called himself Nazgul and explained to me that the Nazgul were related to dragons and Tiamat...

Mandos
Well tell Nazgul he should not use the Nazgul name if he doesn't know their history.lol smile laughing

Nazgulinthedark
how could nazgul be related to dragons? the nazgul used to be men. it even says in the movie so the legolas lover know that the nazgul arnt just...things, they're people, or used to be.

"the were once men. great kings of me. then sauron the deciever gave to them nine rings of power. blinded by their greed they took them without question. now they are slaves to his will."

and just so everyone knows, men are not related to dragons.

Mandos
There you go

Sicky666
You force me to say it again, they are Watchers too...
THEY WILL BETRAY HUMANITY AS THEY DID BEFORE...

Mandos
Yep

Sicky666
IRKINGU
KINMA
ESIZKUR
GIBIL
ADDU
ASHARRU
NEBIRU
NINNUAM
DUMUDUKU

Nine are they...Nine...

Mandos
That's impressive. I must admit I didn't know all the names of the ringwraiths. Very impressive! yes

Sicky666
These aren't the names of the ringwraiths but the names of the nine watchers, for me it is the same...
I already posted this elsewhere, but here you go again:

"The Watchers come from a Race different from that of Men and yet different from that of the Gods, and it is said that they were with KINGU (Lurtz) and his hordes at the time of the War between the Worlds, but was dissatisfied and did cleave unto the Armies of Lord MARDUK.
Wherefore it is wise to conjur It in the Names of the Nine Great Watchers Who existed before the Confrontation, from whose borne the Watcher and His Race ultimately derive.
And the Watchers appear sometimes as great and fierce Dogs, who prowls about the Gate or the Circle, frightening away the idimmu who forever lurk about the barriers, waiting for sacrifice. And the Watchers sometimes appear as great and noble Spirits, holding aloft the Swords of Flame, and even the Elder Gods are awed thereby. And sometimes the Watchers appear as Men in Long Black Robes, faceless, with eyes that never lose their stare. And the Lord of the Watchers dwells, it is said, among the Wastes of the IGIGI..."

What this has to do with the Nazgul? I think they are one and the same and I do believe in their existence (on another Sphere ofcourse)...

eezy45
^ original quote laughing out loud

Lord_Andres

Exabyte

Darth Sauron
He sounds like a bad guy from the power rangers when he says that.

Sicky666
I don't think so.

Mandos
He did sound a little strange

Darth Sauron
He did, he sounded like Eye-Guy.

Mandos
He sounded like a guy who was tied up by his balls upside down while singing the opera while eating pepperoni pizza with marshmallow topping and dancing La Cucaracha while watching Pokemon movie at the Wlat Disney Park theater.

Sicky666
What's wrong with Pokemon? Haha...

Mandos
What is wrong is that they can only prononce their name... and sometimes half of it.

Sicky666
Still I like the quote: Find the Halflings...

Mandos
I like Pippin when he said: Where are we goin'?

Mystique Lynx

Mandos
I guess so, in a sense...

Sicky666
So and what you think is so cool about Lurtz?

(big grinarth Byterious if you see this, this is the pic I mean...)

Mandos
I don't know. I guess it's just a feeling

Sicky666
Well, can't you do better???
Lurtz is cool because:
first, he has the look of a demon, which is perfect for a character like him
second, he is damn strong

...don't disturb me while I see Lurtz...

Mandos
I'M SO SORRY! laughing out loud

Discos
damn right doggy.

Lurtz, damn I think he was vaguley mentioned in the books once, who knows why he was like a sub-character in the movie. A kick ass character non the less, kinky voice, a shower couldnt of went a miss though.

My friend actually thought it was that wrestler dude triple H

Sicky666
Doggy???

eezy45
He's a scot.

Sicky666
So? And?

AgentTwiggy
The Fell Beasts, those big spiffy flying things the Nazgul ride, are remnants of an old race that Sauron got ahold of and fed "foul meats" (iirc), and bred to give to the Nazgul as steeds.

The Nazgul are the bees' knees.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.