Dr. Strange vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
sorcerer This battle takes place where Strange is most powerfull. I think the closer he is to earth the more dominant his power is.

wrathofachilles
It can take place wherever, he's still no match for Thanos.

Sir Whirlysplat
hmmmmm

Wally West
I might see a point in bumping threads that have some discussion, but threads with 1 or no replies?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Wally West
I might see a point in bumping threads that have some discussion, but threads with 1 or no replies?

hmmm, perhaps to show the search function is not being used by many people and I am bored with seeing newer members repeat threads done a half dozen or more times by people on this board.

Sir Whirlysplat

hmmm, perhaps to show the search function is not being used by many people and I am bored with seeing newer members repeat threads done a half dozen or more times by people on this board. "Wally"

Wally West
Thats Mr. West to you wink

And I still think its pointless, bump the main thread devoted to the matchup and be done with it, theres no need to bump topics which themselves were redundant.

grey fox
"By the all seeing eye of...."

WHAM

Strange is missing a head.

Sir Whirlysplat
Thats Mr. West to you wink

And I still think its pointless, bump the main thread devoted to the matchup and be done with it, theres no need to bump topics which themselves were redundant.

Oh, I think it shows most of the threads being made are redundant and duplicates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.