???The Slumber Party Massacre???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonVoorhees#1
I've read of this movie from the encyclopedia of horror movies. i haven't seen it but it sorta sounds like a rip off of the Texas Chainsaw massacre. this isn't the only massacre movie i've heard of theres... the meat cleaver massacre and the campsite massacre... has anyone ever seen these movies if ya have how are they.

hh?
**** that encyclopedia. go watch the movie instead.

JasonVoorhees#1
OK ^_^ i like that idea.

The Tired Hiker
Oh my god! That might be the movie with 'the breather' it's a spoof! I've been trying to find the name of this movie for years! It hilarious, if it's the movie I'm thinking of. erm Might not be, though.

JasonVoorhees#1
its about a psyco who escapes from a psyciatric place and sneaks into a girls slumber party and starts knocking the off...

The Tired Hiker
Oh, I don't think that's the movie I was thinking of.

The Tired Hiker
I FOUND IT!!! eek!

"Student Bodies" was the movie with 'The Breather'! I loved this movie, but the review I found wasn't good. Oh well, I love it anyway!

1981, a full year after Paramount unleashed its inaugural "Friday The 13th" installment, and already, the genre was being primed for parody. Maybe writer/director Mickey Rose (who'd help pen Woody Allen's hilarious "What's Up Tiger Lily", "Take The Money And Run", and "Bananas"wink should've waited until Jason had killed a few more teenagers and offered up some more material for satire, because the gags here were (and remain) pretty thin. An inept psycho known as "The Breather" stalks the local teenage population (on that rare date when Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Jamie Lee Curtis' birthday all coincide), armed with paper clips, chalk board erasers, bookends...well, you can see where this is going. The modern miracle of the fast-forward button will help you get to the best jokes and have it back to the "return bin" in time for a full refund (note: MovieForum.com does not endorse such a practice, nor possesses any evidence that said practice will remotely work).

SlipknoT
Slumber Party Massacre is terribal. It's about a guy maybe 5'9 going around with a drill killing people.

MildPossession
I have SPM on video, watch it at least once, but don't bother with the sequels.

zombieman
The Slumber Party Massacre is a classic example of what you call a generic slasher movie, utter shite.

Scarpa
Does it have lots of Gore?

SlipknoT
no, not really.

tabby999
and i think they made some sequals too. they made a new one not all that long ago but called "cheerleader massacre" as they didn't want it associated with the other movies

http://www.horrorview.com/Cheerleader%20Massacre.htm

MildPossession
I did mention sequels.

As for gore, I can not remember lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.